Soul Eater Family

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Maka Albarn, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Cool. I got exempt from all my exams. In other news, I'm starting to watch Soul Eater the anime.

2. Jin うごかないで

man , i had a long ass test today , it's been a long ass day , and it's going to be a long ass week x_x

3. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

The dubbed was so good. Probably one of the best dubbed animes I've ever watched. Well... I don't really like anime, so I don't watch that many, but it's my favorite so far. Next to Digimon. Digimon will always be my favorite dubbed anime.

That sucks bro :( Why so bad?

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I am here. What is up with everyone?

5. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

The dubbed was so good. Probably one of the best dubbed animes I've ever watched. Well... I don't really like anime, so I don't watch that many, but it's my favorite so far. Next to Digimon. Digimon will always be my favorite dubbed anime.

Ah. I'm watching subbed. Even when it's subbed I can't get over how deep Soul's voice is. And how strange Black Star sounds. But his is acceptable compared to his English voice. Far too high pitctched and kiddy for me. After all, even if he's a kid, he acts and fights more like a man. And I love Digimon too. XD I stopped bothering with it after......the 3rd season? Kids turning into Digimon themselves was too much for me. Though I did almost finish the 4th season out of curiosity for what it was like. But Youtube prevented me from seeing the finale. I haven't bothered at all with whatever season they're on now. Eh. I think I mainly watched that season because I thought Koji was cool. :D With his bandanna and ponytail. And even though most people say they hated the 3rd season, I got really excited about it because of the new digivices. I wanted one so bad. XD

Uh...sorry about my Digimon rant...hehehe....XD It's been a while since I expressed my opinon about the show. And had anyone bother listening. And tummer, I'm bored.

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

Hey family! Sorry for not replying for a few days, don't kill me. >< What did I miss out on? How's everybody doing?

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Nothing, just scaring myself silly. How about you?

8. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Holy :censor2:!! My tattoo hurts!! Dx But it was so worth it. =]

9. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Wow you got it? which tattoo did you choose?

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Did you get your tatoo on your arm or leg? Is it worth the pain?

11. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

It's cool, I really like Digimon. I didn't like the third season much because the characters were too childish for my tastes :\ I think thgat was my only problem with it. Season two was probably my favorite because of T.K. and Davis. They always made me laugh so much, haha.

Season four was so weird, but I really grew attached to it :P The fifth season was a bit much for me though. I couldn't stand the way they drew Agumon, so I didn't watch it at all. They came out with a sixth. It's called Xros Wars or something like that.

Hey Maka :) I'm good, how are you?

Tummer, why scaring yourself...?

Ouch! First tattoo Garxena?

12. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Watching a live stream of a couple of short film makers inside a real haunted house. Wierd stuff is happening to them, the wifi's always going out when they go upstairs and one of the guys got sick. I beleive in this stuff, so it's kind of creepy for me.

13. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, it's my first tattoo. I went with the FMA tattoo. It's on the back of my right shoulder. I'll probably post some pictures for you once it's healed.

14. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, I really liked the 3rd one for some reason. XD I suppose it felt...the most real? As in, I could totally pretend to be a Digi Destined if I had gotten one of those Digivices and some Digimon cards to swipe. And I didn't bother with the 5th one much either. I think...I don't know, it reminded me the most of pokemon somehow. And a 6th season? WHo's still watching it?

Heeeey. I'm just like you! XD I get creeped out by haunted stuff too!

Ooh. Now you don't regret this one bit, right?

15. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Of course not! Look, many people may not understand it, but this means A LOT to me.
    /rantbeforeitbegins

16. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

All right. Just making sure. :D Again.

17. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yeah, I"m into all of that pranormal stuff too.

I thought of two tatoos I want: One I've seen and one I've made up. The one I saw is the Forgiven tatoo on John Cooper's arm (which I've stated before) but there's one I came up with last night. It's a dove's head, kind of looking up. Under it is "heroes do what's right", the words taken from Superchic[k]'s "Hero".

Oh, and I'm leaving to Pheonix on Sunday. :D

18. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I already have a couple of tattoos of stars but I'm thinking of getting a design tattooed around my right ring finger, and music lyrics on my back.

Paranormal stuff scares the crap out of me. I can't sleep when I watch that stuff. Especially those documentaries on television, and all of those shows like Celebrity Ghost Stories, and Ghost Hunters.

Ooh, Phoenix is cool.

And I totally get what you mean about the third season of Digimon. It was pretty cool I guess. And yeah, it's still being watched o-e The show is sooo old now.

19. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Oooh! I like the Hero one. I love that song. <3

Hm, the music lyrics sound interesting, Nova. What were you thinking of?

20. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah. I wonder if it's still exciting and awesome as the first 2 seasons. And that all sounds cool, but again, these things are permanent. (If it's not that obvious, I'm not a fan of tattoos.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.