Soul Eater Family

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Maka Albarn, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Like the night sky :D

2. Doukuro Chaser

I no longer have cable in my house. Not until this weekend anyway. I am currently connected to a public wifi. Should be able to post from school though.

3. Jin うごかないで

Sorry i haven't posted here in ages Laptop broke again x_x waiting for uncle to fix it on from PS3

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

URG! I haven't posted here in a while. School must be getting to me or something. So, how is everybody doing?

5. Jin うごかないで

Uhh...Exams...course work..GCSE options so much.. but other than that i'm fine dunno about everybody else , You??

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Not much. Dentist tomorrow and then doctors appointments in Phoenix again throughout the rest of the week. At least I get a bit of a break off from school.

7. Jin うごかないで

Nice , i hope my laptop gets fixed soon.. x.x i get bored

8. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Whoo! Awesome weekend! College auditions went smoothly (I hope!). I got to meet some amazing people and see some cool shows at the Utah Theatre Association's 35th annual "convention." It was fun and all, but with all the activity I did it looks like I'll be going back to physical therapy for my back. -_- So worth it.

9. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Sounds like you guys had fun. I met a really cool Death the Kid this weekend.

10. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Cool. Was he ultra OCD about symmetry?

11. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

That's awesome! I can't wait to get back to some good ol' anime cons. The next ones I plan on going to are Anime Vegas in September and Anime Banzai in October. I can't wait that long!

12. Jin うごかないで

Whsts an anime con..?

13. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

14. Jin うごかないで

Cool , i wish i could go to one x_x

15. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

It amazes me how many people haven't been to one. >> They're not just for otaku, you can go if you're a norm. xD You'll just be a little weirded out. lol

16. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I know what you mean. At the one I just went to, there was a chibi girl (I can't beleive they actually exist) running around with a guy with a strange looking hat. The girl was in a sailor uniform mind you. Anywhere else, I would've be creeped out, but it seemed approriate here.

17. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

It's always fun to run around in tiny skits and barely-can-classify-as-a-top shirts! xD My sister and I are going as Maka and Tsubaki (along with Ed and Al) to the next cons we're going to. Can't wait for September and October to come again!

18. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

And I saw something that you rarely see at anime conventions: A Naruto cosplayer that was male. I'm not a big fan of the anime (partially due to the fanbase) but I know enough that at cons, he's ususally a she. At the next con, I'll probably try to do something cool like Death the Kid or even Sora, but I have to go as L on one of the days.

19. Jin うごかないで

i dunno if anime cons happen in england ... hardly anyone i know IRL even knows what an anime is

20. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I've seen a bunch of male Naruto cosplayers. They make me happy. xD The 2010 Anime Banzai was October 8-10, so on the 10th (Naruto's birthday) I gave HiChew to all the Narutos there. =D They loved me!
    If you do go as L, be prepared to hear people saying that L is only done because it's a cheap cosplay not because he's actually loved by people. I got it a lot at the '08 Banzai.
    The best Death the Kid cosplay that I've seen cost $290 without the wig. Insane quality and detail though (http://www.cosplaymagic.com/soeadekidco.html). My sister bought her Edward Elric cosplay from this site and it's also where we're getting our Soul Eater cosplay. Whatever you do, don't buy from milanoo.com. It's cruddy quality and it takes about 2 months to get to the States.
    I've seen so many Sora cosplayers in the past few years that they're starting to become an eye-sore. I know KH is a big deal and it's still going on, but it's getting to be overexposed. I almost did an Org. XIII cosplay group (I would have been Demyx) but then I decided it would be way too crazy. Fullmetal may be crazy to do too, but I love it more than KH so it's worth it to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.