Kingdom Hearts II [spoiler] e.s. empty armour

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by M00n3y, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M00n3y Destiny Islands Resident

Hi guys, you at the end of the pv video, the guy in the org. coat goes under the ground in ansem the wise's lab? and there he sits on that big white chair? well he then calls something 'friend' and this is what he's talking to...
    [​IMG]
    It's the armour of that female knight! you can clearly see its empty. What do ya think?

edit: oh sorry*smacks head* this should be in speculation

2. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

I thought it was the armor of the E.S. inn KH2FM+. You see the crystal and all. Also, it could be the armor of the Xehanort person thingy in the ending movie. The Xehanort person thingy guy's armor seems more probable to be there then the female knight's armor.

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Well it makes you think if the armor is empty that would mean KHIII happened before KHII, and it also means the Org. member(Witch I think its Xemnas.) knew the three soilders and is a freind to them.

4. M00n3y Destiny Islands Resident

well, the 'horns' on her head are pointing back, that's why i thought is was from the femine knight. I still think so actually.

5. Yozora Archer

That's her armor alright. They also show her keyblade. I've seened the cutscene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.