Birth by Sleep [Spoiler] Something about Aqua and Sora that I was thinking about

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mike, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

This question I'm asking may make me sound like a complete noob, but I think it's still worth asking. As a reporter, I have not played the game yet because I'm waiting just like many fans in North America. What I have done is spoiled myself in regards to what happened to Terra, Ventus and Aqua. One other thing that I spoiled myself with...is the appeaarance of Vanitias. Vanitais looks like Sora, or I should say Sora looks like Vanitias. So many of us know from the secret ending that Aqua is still alive, but is trapped in darkness. If the next title has something to do with Sora saving Aqua and Ansem the Wise, would she flip out if she saw Sora, as she may think he's Vanitas? If I was in her shoes I would go phsyco on him because I would believe that he was Vanitas.

Does that make sense for what I'm asking?

2. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

Makes sense to me.

Plus that'd make a cool plot thing: Sora saves the day, Aqua flips one, they fight, she realizes that while Sora may bare Vanitas' appearance, they are not alike. Now that this'd be clear, they go fly away, save the world, or whatever.

3. overload Traverse Town Homebody

But Aqua was uncounsious when Ven was fighting Vanitas right?
    so how could she have seen Vanitas his face when her status was uncounsious, so I think it will just be a meeting, Sora freaking out because ansem is still alive, get her in his team and go further with their adventure.

4. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody

5. overload Traverse Town Homebody

you have a point there, but just what if he didn't do that.

6. key dragon One with the keyblade

She already saw Sora as a kid. She also heard his name so I doubt she'd freak out.

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Sora didn't look like Vanitas as a kid, though.

8. TheCrownedRoxas Twilight Town Denizen

Well, KH3 might have something to do with that. KH3 IS most likely going to be called Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect. Hes supposed to reconnect everything thats Conected to him. But, Aqua isn't connected to Sora. The only people that are connected to him is Ven/Roxas and Xion.

9. Graxe King's Apprentice

I'm pretty sure that only Ven saw Vanitas' face and that was during their final battle. Aqua only saw Vanitas as Ven.

10. Mike Chaser

Oh okay. I didn't see all the cutscenes, so I really wasn't sure.
    I did see that Aqua saw him with the face of Ven, but I thought she may have saw his original face too.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The one thing that bothers me is this:
    In the future KH games, if they do bring Ven back, does that mean no more Roxas?
    I mean, I know his part is pretty much done, but he's still iconic in the series.

12. Mike Chaser

Who knows, but Ven reminds me of Roxas because of his looks and personality and etc.
    I just hope Ven or Roxas continues to be a part in the KINGDOM HEARTS series.

It's hard to see that as Ven is inside Sora's heart and Roxas is what completes Sora.

13. Misty gimme kiss

I doubt that the appearance of Ven will be the end of Roxas. Nomura has said in the past that Roxas is his favorite character, he wouldn't just do away with him like that.

I am interested in how Aqua reacts to seeing Roxas, if she ever does. :]

14. Mike Chaser

Let's just say it would be an emotional but happy scene.

15. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

It would be nice.

I wonder, if Sora is near Aqua, will that unlock his heart and allow him to use Ven's keyblade? Or Roxas's? I mean since the keyblade masters could share their hearts with one another.

16. renteka-bond Traverse Town Homebody

Personally, I'm more Curious about how Lea's gonna explain to Ven/Roxas that he forgot about that he forgot about Ven. "Oh yeah, we were BFF's like 10 years ago, but I forgot to get it memorized. Kinda ironic, huh?"

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Didn't seem to me like Lea and Ven were "BFFs."
    They met, they talked, they sparred, end of story.
    Apparently, Lea wanted to be remembered and live forever so he talked to everyone he meets.
    So he probably did just forget about Ven.

18. renteka-bond Traverse Town Homebody

Oh. Well, I didn't watch Ven's Story or any of his scenes. Still, I'm sure you'd remember one of the only KEYBLADE wielders you ever who just happened to look like the new guy.

19. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

I don't recall Lea seeing Ven using a keyblade.

Maybe a wooden one, but that's the extent, I believe.