Re:Coded *SPOILERS AHEAD* Question about Re:Coded's Secret Ending..

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Lite, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Lite The Future

I've had this question in my head for a while. So:

Yen Sid said that when a person's Heartless and Nobody are defeated, the original is restored. If that is the case, and if Xehanort returns in KHIII, beating him would release his heart, right? or would it just kill him? Because if his heart is re-released, Ansem (A.K.A Xehanort's Heartless) and Xemnas would be re-created. So it'd just be an endless cycle. Unless, of course, I'm wrong, and beating him would kill him.

2. Misty gimme kiss

I don't think much is known about the process, really. We haven't seen it happen to anyone, so we can't say anything for sure.

If you want to ask what I think, though
    Nomura has I believe said that KHIII would be the end of the Xehanort arc, so there must be some sort of way of defeating him that would guarantee that his Nobody & Heartless don't reappear.
    Now that I think about it though, only Heartless and Keybearers force the person's heart to be released when they're defeated, right? Hm. I could be wrong though, it doesn't sound quite right to me.

3. Always Dance Chaser

A person's heart is only released to make a heartless and Nobody if they give their heart to darkness or if it is taken by darkness. If someone is killed by a keyblade it doesn't necessarily have to happen. Yes Sora releases hearts from heartless when he kills them, but whole beings are a different story. To release a whole person's heart with a keyblade it has to be done intentionally, i.e. Sora stabbing himself/ Xehanort unlocking Terra's heart. So Sora would have to stab Xehanort the same way. As long as Sora doesn't aim for the heart when he delivers the final blow all will be well.

4. StardustXtreme Chaser

I suppose it depends really, there isn't much we know about the Keyblade for starters, sure, we can kill heartless and nobodies and release captive hearts and with this sudden twist of Xehanort and such returning, I'd suppose there are some things that only a true keyblade master can do.

Take Aqua for example, she transformed LoD to Castle Oblivion with the Keyblade meaning the Keyblade has so much potenial other than it's main task of slaying Heartless and Nobodies.

So I'd think that probably, there's a special way to defeat Xehanort, it could be locking his heart away or sealing Xehanort a place where Light or Darkness doesn't take any shape or form, of course, it may be a special spell that requires Keyblade Masters

5. Lite The Future

All very valid points, Protecter212's seems to be the most likely result, to avoid any risk of a re-release of Xehanort's heart. Granted it'd be very hard to re-release it by accident, but it seems like the only way to get rid of him for good to me anyway.

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I thought this. I thought a whole being didn't turn into a heartless when they die, they just die. When the heart gives in to darkness and is overcome by it or they intentionally release their heart (like Sora did in KH1) then they turn into a heartless. Otherwise no one in the world of Kingdom hearts would ever truely die.

7. drew4u98 Moogle Assistant

wouldn't this mean every person in the orgnazation would go back to be somebodys ?

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Depends if their heartless were slain,doesn't it?

9. Misty gimme kiss

I believe the order matters as well? I could be wrong.

But I'm sure several of the Organization members will pop up again, if only due to their popularity, and the fact that we've now seen a few of their somebodies in Birth by Sleep.

10. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

I think i heard it confirmed that Lea will be returning. wouldnt be surprised to see Isa and/or Braig back as well...i imagine that they'd all have a whole new level of powers. Think about it. when Sora came bac......um hang on, question....HOW DID SORA COME BACK W/O ROXAS SLAIN!?!?! Yes i know kh1 was written b4 the whole idea of the 2 merging came about but still......meh anyways Lea will almost certainly be returning, and i can easily see him going Head to head against his former friend Isa. Braig will prolly go up against Aqua, Terra will help against xehanort and might well be the source of the info on how to beat him, and Ven may go up against....meh maybe a new Vanitas?

11. Always Dance Chaser

Sora managed to hang on to a part of heart and his soul (Likely thanks to Ventus), and Kairi somehow managed to make him a new body.