Birth by Sleep -Spoilers- Foresight unto Darkness: The Mystery of No Heart

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Llave, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Llave Superless Moderator

[​IMG]

Foresight unto Darkness: The Mystery of No Heart

No Heart, is one of the newest bosses integrated into the Birth By Sleep storyline. Majestic is his demeanor, and abstruse are his origins.

One can only speculate this stranger cladded in familiar armor, and that's what i hope to accomplish here. So many questions and not enough answers... Feel free to state your hypotheses on No Heart, but I shall initiate the thread with mine.

I Believe that No Heart may be the Lingering Segment of Master Xehanort.

Reasoning:
    Master Eraqus told Aqua and Terra that their armor would protect them from the darkness while traveling to other worlds. If every keyblade wielder had keyblade armor prior to Kingdom Hearts 1, then No Heart is the keyblade armor of Master Xehanort.

It can be implied that keyblade armor is immune to the darkness. Hence the reason Eraqus told Terra and Aqua to use it when traveling. When Xehanort possesses Terra, He initiates his keyblade armor. Since keyblade armor protects one against darkness, a part of Terra was saved within his armor.

Xehanort at one point was not consumed by the mysteries of darkness and the Keyblade war. However, when he realized his keyblade armor no longer served him any purpose, he discarded it. Upon this act, his armor retained some of Xehanort's memories, and awaits for the select chosen to overcome it...

The only thing that strikes me as odd is Xehanort's Keyblade is in his possession... Any ideas on the subject?

2. VentusRoxas Merlin's Housekeeper

Very interesting theory. I havent even really thought of that, and I cant find any flaws. All it really needs is to be proven or not. Good Thinking!

3. Llave Superless Moderator

Well i wouldn't say it's foolproof, i still don't understand why he uses moves Terra only knows, and why he has Xehanort's keyblade in hand...

4. Rhiscx Banned

Hmmmmmmmm. When it comes to his moves. We can say from a game designer point of view, yes his dash move is based off Terra's. However, We as a story perception know absolutely nothing of Xheanort, when he was younger: battle style, moves, ect. Perhaps in his youth he fought like Terra. As for the keyblade, Terra's armor in FM also keeps it's keyblade,. If you have seen the no heart battle, the key blade has a life bar, showing evidence that the keyblade is alive. And though it wielder's body perishes, as long as it holds some connection to the world (armor) The keyblade will be able to be summoned It is about the memory of summoning the blade. Xion went through a similar issue. That is all I will say for now. I'd love to post again if I find more.

5. Llave Superless Moderator

A very valid point, i forgot that Terra's lingering segment retained the keyblade he once wielded... But could Keyblades really have a life of their own? I know the keyblade "chooses" it's wielder, but not exist as another entity even of itself...

6. Rhiscx Banned

Xehanort's keyblade is made of a heart, the dark blade Riku used in KH1 was made of 6 hearts. I do not know if these are exceptions, but again Nomura hasn't ever come out and told us exactly what makes a key blade. For all we know they could all be of hearts, and we wouldn't know it.

7. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

I thought it was Xehanort's Lingering Spirit, like how AotM was Eraqus's Lingering Spirit.

Keyblades are an entity of their own IMO. Remember, they were made to open Kingdom Hearts, so my guess it was made by hearts.

8. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

It's possible that he did not discard it but found a way to animate it for evil purposes. Remember he said that he had many doors to choose from and that Terra was only one of them. He could have it out doing evil for his return.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I think it said in a report somewhere in one of the games that all keyblades are either made of Light, Darkness or hearts- the later is the rarest so it's possible.

Considering Xehanort= No Heart X as an anagram then this theory makes sense. It would also explain why Xemnas uses it later in KH2.

In this picture:
    [​IMG]
    No heart does have a different battle stance to MX but he retains the keyblade just like Terra's lingering sentiment does.

10. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

We actually DO have a good source for how Xehanort fought when he was younger. Terranort, if memory serves, uses many moves commonly used by Terra, including a Darkness enhanced Dash move, Solo Arcanum, the Dark Impulse finisher and several of its moves, and a far more powerful version of Meteor. It can be easily inferred that Xehanort's style was similar either by coincidence or that Eraqus based Terra's training on young Xehanort's style. This really only serves as more proof of your theory.