Birth by Sleep [Spoilers] Question Regarding Ven and Terra...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mike, May 21, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

Anyone here think it's possible that Ven can awaken eventually, even if his heart was given to Sora?

...And let's talk a little bit about Terra. Is there any way he could gain back the power of his body from Master Xehanort? Would that be possible? Technically his body was already destroyed from Sora?

2. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Going by what Nomura said in an interview (I can't remember which), I don't think 'destroyed' is the right word. I think it said in the interview that when a nobody's defeated, if the heartless of said nobody was defeated prior, the original self comes back. If not, I think the nobody's suspended in darkness.

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

I'm pretty positive Ven will awaken once more.

Even though Sora is in possession of his heart (more so Roxas), if Ven and Sora could come into close contact physically, Ven's heart will return to him.

Actually, now that I think of it, there was an instance of Ven's heart responding to his body in Days. When Roxas first entered Castle Oblivion, he nearly fainted from the combination of being where Sora's memories were de-linked and also Ven's heart was seemingly pulling Roxas in.

The same thing could be said for Terra.
    If the Lingering Sentiment were able to get into contact with Terra's heart again, I'm sure that Terra could force his way into control (if he isn't already in control, which is a completely separate topic...)

However, there's also the matter of Vanitas (whose influence is more than likely lying dormant for now) and MX (who kinda has Terra's body under lock and key (no pun intended) ), which could hinder their return.

4. Mike Chaser

So that's bad if the original self comes back?

5. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Who knows? Obviously from the BBS secret ending, MX and Terra must be locked in a struggle over control. We'll have to wait and see who emerges victorious.

I'm curious though on what 'seeds' MX was talking about, in particular.

6. Misty gimme kiss

The Lingering Sentiment battle is not considered canon; yes, as we saw in Terra's ending of Birth By Sleep, his armor remains in the Keyblade Graveyard, but Sora fighting the armor has no real relevance to the plot. It was simply an extra/a teaser.

Like Plums said, I'm sure that we haven't seen the last of Terra and Ven, especially considering Ven's ties to Sora. I didn't follow all of BBS' ending, so I can't say for sure, but isn't Ven filling an empty space in Sora's heart? So I wouldn't doubt if Ven would start to exist inside of Sora, just as Roxas does.

As for Terra, I think it's safe to say that at the very least we'll see a struggle for control of his body. Let's not forget also that this is Kingdom Hearts: the good guys always win. :]

7. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Judging by some comments on a certain interview, I'd say Ven doesn't exactly 'fill up part of Sora's heart'.
    After all, somehow that heart made its way into Roxas for the time that he was separate to Sora.

In any case, both Ven and Terra, as well as Aqua, Axel, Roxas, Naminé and Xion, were seen in the coded ending sequence, though the focus was more on Ven than the others. I'd say that at least Ven could actually be coming back, although Terra being part of 'Xehanort' will definitely hold some meaning.

8. Shift Chaser

Ven will come back for sure (Aqua said herself she would wake him up, she just didn't because she got trapped in that place, and Sora's off to the rescue already), same goes for Aqua(Duh) and Terra(Which will probably return as Xehanort, but then Aqua, Ven and Sora will pull off something that makes him split, as usual >_>).

Axel most likely will come back too, maybe even as a kid, and we might see something about Xion, Naminé or Roxas(Though Ven might wake up with his memories and all to avoid character duplicates >_>).

9. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Bear in mind that a Nobody bears the original person's age. Also bear in mind that Axel was #8 in the organization, meaning he joined a bit later on. I think that Terra-Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, and Aeleus became Nobodies soon after the events that transpired in BBS, and obviously were the first to join. Immediately following are the Nobodies of Ienzo, Isa, and Lea. Zexion, Saïx, and Axel look older than their original selves. I think they became Nobodies several years after the first five members of Organization XIII did. It's possible they joined, say, about a year before Sora took up the Keyblade. Then there's the matter of the people who became Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene. I hope that's covered in the next installment.

10. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

This is a spolier im gonna say

aqua's in the relm of darkness (since she tried to save Terra/Terrnaort) So ATW was with ienzo till he notice His two aprentices Xeanort and brag (xigbar and xenmas) so when their world got destroyed Ansem was thrown in the relm of darkness.

11. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Aqua met Ansem when Ansem knew Sora, therefore Ansem must've been sent back after his disappearance when the 'heart decoder' exploded.

imo.

12. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    You're right...
    The events seen in BBS secret ending take place After KH2 and Coded

Ven's body sleeps in C.O, Waiting for Aqua to awake him as she promised
    Although I do support the theory that suggests that Roxas is Sora's nobody with Ven's Heart.
    The events in the beginning of days sign this further

and about Terra it's really hard for me to know who won that battle.
    If terra would've won. Ansem S.o.D or Xemnas wouldn't be this bad

13. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

I personally think that struggling for control scene in the BBS ending was taking place after KH2, when the supposed 'original self' should be revived. MX said they had enough time to decide the owner of the heart, or something like that. Isn't the scene where Sora gets the letter from Mickey a year or so after KH2?

I vaguely remember hearing it anyway.

14. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

That's not actually too bad an idea... however, there is evidence to the contrary. when Xehanort is talking about "seeds", I believe he's refering to Braig. He was the one who planted Master Xehanort's ideas and plans into the new Xehanort, so the events of the Apprentices expermentations continue.

There's nothing to really suggest that. I mean, an amount of time passed between KH2's ending and when they recieve the letter, but there's nothing to say that it was a year gap. Just however long Coded was going on for.

15. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

i'm sorry, i dont remember. when did Roxas go into castle oblivion?

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

It was one of the later missions
    "Search for the Imposter"

or something close to that.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Terra was in full control of the body.
    Some of the things Xemnas did just seemed far too Terra-esque.

Then again, now that Xemnas is gone, who knows whose in control >>

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Maybe if his heart was given back. It's entirely possible since Sora's going on yet another quest. He's supposed to save everyone who's still suffering so maybe he'll have to give Ven his heart back? Idk but it's very likely that he can. He just lost his heart. Plus Sora has that lost heart. If you put two and two together it's very simple.

Well he was looking for Xion who was with Riku a.k.a. "The Organization Imposter", and since they hadn't checked in C.O. yet they decided to go there.

18. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Wait, Roxas went into Castle Oblivion? And he did this during a mission? I honestly can't remember that.

19. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

20. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

it could have also been because sora was sleeping in the castle.