Square-Enix Details KH3 Launch Patch Updates

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Earlier today, the official Kingdom Hearts Twitter account tweeted what players can expect as far as patches go during the first few days of KH3's launch:
    On January 29, update 1.01 will provide some data fixes as well as adding the Memory Archive option in the main menu (which recaps the story of the series up to 'Kingdom Hearts III'). Later, the game's epilogue will be included with an update on January 30th, while a secret ending will be included on the 31st.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Arch
      Arch
      I was kind of expecting the epilogue and secret ending to be included a week later but I suppose if I rush through the game I can beat it in two days. >->
    2. Mixt
      Mixt
      Well that Memories Archive answers the question on how their handling getting new players up to speed (and a refresher for old players). I wonder how those will be formatted though since I really doubt they'll dump everything in there.
    3. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Good thing I'm slower at games than most people, so I know that I'll have these downloaded long before I beat the game, especially since I'll have started school and my internship at this point. Still, hoping it doesn't take too long to reach them. Almost feel bad for those who choose to race through in less than a day.
    4. cstar
      cstar
      I have a feeling that's going to be the official release of the english versions of these recap videos:

5. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      When the spoiler game is so crazy they need to release the ending separately. X'D