Square Enix to live broadcast E3 showcase

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sanya, May 23, 2013.

1. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

[​IMG]

With Square Enix promising a "terrific lineup" of games at this year's E3, Square will live broadcast its E3 showcase next month through a new program dubbed “Square Enix Presents.”

Square also promises that it will offer a “diverse and user-friendly” range of programming. Square Enix Japan marketing director Akio Oofuji tells us “Square Enix Presents is a new way we can engage on a more meaningful and personal level with our community and fans and share with them the spectacle and excitement of E3."

Square Enix Presents will have a full programming schedule in the upcoming weeks, you can check out the promotional video below.
    E3 runs from June 11 to 13. What is on your wishlist for E3 this year? Will Kingdom Hearts possibly find it's way to the recently unveiled Ps4 any time soon?​
    And don't forget Kh-vids will also be bringing in the latest news and videos at this year's E3!​
    Source: Gematsu

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sanya, May 23, 2013.

1. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      I predict Final Fantasy Versus will finally be announced.
    2. Sara
      Sara
      I still doubt on that. I'm guessing another Final Fantasy spinoff of XIII and another Kingdom Hearts game. I am looking forward to E3 though.
    3. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      That was actually an amusing video, if not just because of the chocobo music. But I'm definitely watching that, because I doubt I'll be able to watch E3 live this year, and I can never seem to find any site that's replaying them. *waits for someone to put link of website*
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I don't know... I have a strong feeling they won't say anything about it till they finish with Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII. Still, I hope they show some more English HD 1.5 ReMix as well as the X/X-2 HD remake.
    5. dymitr
      dymitr
      I really hope that what I've read about the latest changes in SE was exaggerated.
      The last thing I need is more social mobile games.
    6. libregkd
    7. 61
      exciting stuff.
      Still, I'm going to reserve any judgement and hold off on expectations till the show.
    8. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      It seems logical for some English gameplay of 1.5 to be shown. Also hoping for Versus to (finally) be announced. I do doubt it though. Overall, I'm looking forward to the event and can't wait to see what Square shows.
    9. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Well, like what libregkd said, the two games have nothing to do with each other. And they DID say they will have a "terrific lineup" so maybe. I REALLY think it will be revealed at E3. And does anybody think there will be a little teaser for 2.5 at the booth as well?
    10. Shift
      Shift
      Hoping for some kind of teaser about a TWEWY sequel or whatever, and looking forward to news about Lightning Returns.

And calling it now, most of this "Terrific lineup" is composed of social games >_>
    11. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      But based on experience, I KNOW Square-Enix wants to shove more of FF XIII into people's faces while giving us the whole "Please be patient" excuse for Versus XIII. Assuming Lightning Returns truly is the last FF XIII, then we can finally expect some Versus XIII news after it's released (or a dozen more "Please be patient" excuses). And I don't expect 2.5 to be announced until TGS.
    12. Krowley
      Krowley
      Square Enix games set to appear:
      -Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut (Wii U)
      -Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 HD
      -Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
      -Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
      -Thief
      -Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
    13. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      Did you guys hear about that swedish store that teased about new geneartion games? Don't know if it is fake though:
      Ps4
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      and Xbox:
      [​IMG]
    14. Krowley
      Krowley
      Wow, not even in unconfirmed list of next generation games does Kingdom Hearts 3 appear.
    15. Arch
      Arch

It's too bad Square will be wasting time showing these off. As much as people can like this...there's nothing truly new here. Well I guess they're saving the big stuff as a surprise. Wouldn't be mindblowing if they said they'd be revealing Versus and/or FFXV(assuming they're different games...and assuming there's work on a FFXV).

Still, I've got my fingers crossed for localization news of Type-0.
    16. burnitup
      burnitup
      Dream the impossible dream kid...
    17. Misty
      Misty
      I can't wait to play Whore of the Orient.
    18. libregkd
    19. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Says "kid" yet only two years older than me.
      K.

Anyways, trust me. I'm 90% positive we will see it. Just wait.