Stalker

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Scott Pilgrim, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

My mom isn't stalking me o_O

His mom is stalking him.

Allegedly.

2. Fellangel Bichael May

3. tSG1 Chaser

Wow. I would like, ban all cookies to kh-vids if my mom stalked me. I mean, offline is better than being stalked. But anyways, try to tell her that you mean no harm on kh vids. then maybe she will stop harassing you

4. TheMuffinMan Banned

You're grounded. Go to your room and I'll be up in a minute.

5. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I already know who it is. I know! Bring down her rep as much as possible! Her name is Miriam. I've confirmed it.

6. Misty gimme kiss

Sorry, Black Winged Angel, but I'm going to have to ask you to edit your post ( or I can do it ;D ) she has as much of a right to be here as you, even if her intentions are a little... odd.

7. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

This is weird. I am not sure what to say, maybe it's something you did online?

8. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    Really it's not okay to stalk people online. I'm actually pretty sure that's invasion of privacy. It's not like you're giving out your address or phone number. If you have an alias like my buddy spaz then no one's going to stalk you.

Ugh if there's something I hate more than the Jonas Brothers and their overly obsessive fans it's clingy parents tsk tsk...

9. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

xDD

Wow...now that's what I call Super-Internet-Parental-Control! Create an account at KHV so you know just how much your boy likes Kingdom Hearts! O:!! Well, since she's been stalking you regularly for two weeks now, I think she's probably noticed this particular thread by now, and either she will stop stalking you to some degree or just give you a lecture about it later. Also considering CtR has probably talked with her by now, I can safely assume that the stalking problem subsided?

10. Repliku Chaser

I do think the mom needs to be talked to in order to help alleviate her worries that this site promotes some bad ideals. However, I think the way people are reacting in this thread shows that you aren't getting things from the parent's point of view.

Many parents have just outright banned their kids from being on -any- forums where they may encounter things because they are over-protective. This one is simply checking things out and seeing exactly what types of people her son hangs around and to ensure he's not doing anything wrong that would merit some talking to. A parent who takes responsibility is hardly a stalker, in most cases. She saw something she didn't like and may be going overboard but this thread really doesn't show her that things are okay here.

If your mom wants to talk to someone, I would volunteer to talk to her after CtR does in order to help quell things and explain the atmosphere some to her. There definitely isn't anything here that kids would not be exposed to at school and well..less is actually said here than at school in the ways of profanity and violence. Perhaps she just needs to be acclimated to the site and then she will feel more secure. Really, in a way you lucked out that she didn't just ban you from the site instead, so you might just want to give her a break.

11. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

All I can think of in this discussion is that she is concerned about your welfare. I mean sure getting stalked on the internet would be a little irratating, but she's only doing this for your own good.. or she thinks she is. How old are you?, If your getting old enough to leave, she may be worried that you'll leave. If your not, she may be worried about internet dating and we all know where that usually leads to.

I actually think she sould be on here. If she see's what a nice and calm place this is, she may calm down a little herself. I mean my mum got worried when she noticed I go on here a lot, but she saw I was with my friend [ who also had an account on this site but left ], she calmed down and got over it.

Just let her be for a bit, give her a month tops, if she doesn't get off, ask her why. If she's concerned, then she's worried about you, if she is confused.... it will be obvious that she has become and addict too!!

12. Ansem59 Chaser

lately, I have had a suspicious feeling I've been being stalked by a family member... it's only a suspision though...

13. jafar custom title

Why would you necro-bump a thread where there is probably no longer any issues? And please use smaller font.

14. MSUK Twilight Town Denizen

...Well that was a stupid bump.
    EDIT: Got beaten to it. >: O

15. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    inb4lock

edit: *facepalm @ tanapanda

16. Tana_Panda Traverse Town Homebody

Um.... if its your mom why dont you just talk to her?

17. Misty gimme kiss

_CLOSED

Threads 14 pages into the section =/= things you should post in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.