Full Chorus: Still Alive [KHV Chorus]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

And if anyone wants a part I'm listed for, take it. I don't even really care if I'm in it, I just saw open slots and figured it would be a shame to have it not get finished. Besides, I did a recording test earlier and to put it lightly I'm not very good. lol.

Of course I have images of this turning out like bicycle built for two thousand even though I know it won't. Though that would be an interesting interpretation of GLaDOS.

2. Jayn

If you want out, then I'll edit you out, lol. But no one cares how good you are. I mean, it's just for fun and the more voices the better. xD

However, if you don't mind being in it, then I ask that you record your parts anyways. I really don't...want to edit the video again, if I don't have to. It's kind of a pain-- *Shot* No, but seriously, it's your choice but you are contributing to the finished product. If you're worried about other people not getting a line they want, then I could re-open your parts just in case someone wants it and I'll edit you out if someone does take your spot, and otherwise I'll keep you in?

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

That was kinda what I was getting at, yeah. I was just picturing myself as a position to fill in the holes of the project, so I don't want to keep anyone from having a part they may want. But I definitely want to be in it even if I suck

4. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

yeah, after you've sang this song a couple of times it starts to achieve earworm status.

Might be too early but if this becomes a reoccurring thing, Can I suggest the next song be "Want You Gone" from Portal 2?

5. Jayn

Clawtooth suggested the same thing. If this first one goes well and it continues, then there will be a poll so everyone who wants to contribute gets a chance, but "Want You Gone" would definitely be on that poll.

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I also said as much about 'Want You Gone' XD

I know it off by heart. I love it so much :P

7. Kayate King's Apprentice

Want You Gone? I don't like that one too awful much...Maybe I'll learn to love it. Eh.

8. C This silence is mine

I figured I'd post here to notify you that I just sent my parts, in case anything goes wrong.

I was suprised by my voice... in a bad way xD Oh well, it's all in great fun. and what's more fun than shattering someone's view of yourself?

PS. It's not a good idea to fail a couple of times at singing the line, then figuring it would be funny to make it screamo. Oh god my throat ;_; My voice is ruined!

Edit: Forgot to mention this, I sent them to that email of yours c:

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Your fine. You're just straining vocal muscles that you aren't used to using, like ever. The biggest impact it has on your voice is from the fact that it feels weird.

I'm kinda tempted to do this now...

10. Jayn

Received and mixed!

Aha, you weren't bad at all! >: Everyone who says they're gonna be awful at this never is. And if my opinion of you depended on whether or not I thought you could sing, I'm probably taking this 'music' thing a bit too far.

11. Kayate King's Apprentice

How is the video coming along, Jayn? Hope it's not too late for it to be done!
    Note: This was an excuse to bump the thread.

12. Jayn

The video is all done. [noparse]:D[/noparse] I mean, yeah. Unless someone else joins or drops out, it is completely finished and timed to the song.

Ace, Maka, Sabby, What? and Catastrophe are the only lines I'm waiting for. If they can get their's in. Ace is the only one I haven't checked in with.

Maka, Sabby and What? say they'll have theirs in tomorrow.

Cat hasn't answered me and I haven't asked Ace.

13. Kayate King's Apprentice

Awesome! Glad to hear it. I hope the others get their lines in soon. c:

14. C This silence is mine

Idea for the next one of these?

I was more talking about my voice in general, so many people have told me it doesn't fit me at all xD but no matter.

You're doing great Jayn, keep it up!

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well there is a good instrumental of Devour by Shinedown...

[video=youtube;AVjoLf6c4Qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVjoLf6c4Qc[/video]

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

I sent mine to you Jayn over email. xD Enjoy the actual lines and the bloopers~

17. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

18. Jayn

Received everything~.

@Maka: Thank you. ;___; Your bloopers made me laugh. xD

19. Jayn

Two days until the deadline.

If you guys want to help, go tell Ace, Catastrophe, and What? to record their lines. >:

^---Links provided.​
    Not for harassment purposes, but, you know. c:​

20. Always Dance Chaser

I AM SO IN!
    I'd like "I'm not even angry" Up to "I was so happy for you". I'll try to record tomorrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.