Super Robot Taisen: Omega Destiny

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pinekaboo, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinekaboo Chaser

The various pieces of machinery spun so that the circular gap faced the origin of the projectiles, allowing each of them to pass directly through the middle. Stupidly however, the circle that Gimlet was in also tried the same trick, allowing the cyborg to be hit directly with several bullets, knocking him out of the sky and onto the street below as he yelled out;
    "This won't doooo~!"
    Striking the ground sharply, he rolled out of the fall and back into the vehicle in one smooth movement. Laughing once again, it rose.
    "Well, well, well~! It looks like there's no way around it!" he called, several of the machines heading directly for his attacker, splitting open into snake-like configurations, sharp blades on either side of their bodies.

~~

"Shinji Ikari... there's something I want to show you." she said, the lights in the room flickering on.
    A great, demonic-looking face, apparently made of metal, was suddenly before them, surprising the boy and causing him to veer backwards momentarily.
    "This," Commander Ikari's voice suddenly spoke from the monitoring station above them, "is Evangelion Unit 01, a cyborg designed for combating Angels. You are to pilot it." he said coldly.
    "F-father!" Shinji said, surprised to see him, despite this being the reason he was there.
    "It has been a long time."
    "You... you call me out here like this... just because you want me to use this to fight that thing out there...? Why me?"
    "There is nobody else. You are the only one capable."
    "No way! I can't pilot it, I don't know how!"
    Gendo glared for a long moment at his son, before continuing.
    "You will learn."

"...I can't do it. I won't!"

2. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

"Kyaaaaaaaa!" Amber screeched, her knees banging the controls as she jumped in shock. "Wh-What are those....those things?!" Suddenly, the girl shook her head, her red hair whipping against Blue's various buttons, controls, and one Keyboard. "No! Can't get into shock! Gotta win this!" And for the second time, the girl jumped out of her Mech, hanging on to Blue's left arm. "Blue! Don't catch me until I yell the signal!" She screamed, grabbing her gun and free falling. Again.

"Amber no! You're gonna get killed!" Swiftly, the Mech plunged downward as her pilot shot at each truck, the girl not caring that the world was getting closer with each second. Speeding up even faster, Blue caught Amber, who turned backwards and kept shooting- well, up until she ran out of bullets.

3. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

OOC: Sorry for my slow reply. I was busy.

BIC: Gai turned to see who was speaking to him, before he could reply he was told of this peril for others. "Of course. I wouldn't be a hero if I said no!" Gai spoke loudly as he changed between dramatic poses. He thought that he looked cool, but in reality he came off as somewhat dorky and quirky.

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

Before Simon had known what was happening. He had been bought to a location were the Giha village members of Kamina's super badass group, 'Team Gurren' had gathered, ready to initiate Kamina's latest crazy hair-brained scheme of 'busting out to the surface', as he called it.
    "Bro... what are you thinking, I'm not so sure about this?" Simon stuttered.
    A strange look appeared on Kamina's face before it turned into a sharp grin. "Listen Simon, that drill of yours belongs to you! Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!"
    "Eh? But... why?"
    "No worries! I got it all figured out!"
    "Meaning you can't explain anything..."

Kamina patted Simon's back hard and then started one of his famous speeches. "COME ON! We're the invincible Team Gurren! No one can stand in our way! We're sick and tired of being cooped up in this little town! It's the young who are gonna break out! YOUTH of this town... LET'S AIM FOR THE SURFACE!"

...Before Simon knew it, he was being held by Kamina as they were riding a stampede of pig moles, causing absolute havoc around the village. Suddenly, two streams of pigmoles met in the middle, and began climbing towards the surface at rapid speed. Using there own bodies to climb atop each other as the force pushed them upwards. "YAHOOOOOOO! STEP ASIDE! MAKE WAY! TEAM GURREN IS COMING THROUGH!"
    "This is crazy!" Simon yelled with tears streaming from his eyes from having been caught up in such madness.
    "Simon! Get ready! We're gonna use your drill to bust through that ceiling up there! Once we're through that! We'll have nothing stop us from getting us to the surface!"

But Kamina was wrong, suddenly the village chief was on an overpass above them and smashed the pigmole make-shift lift with the sheath of his Katana. Instantly grounding Team Gurren's efforts.

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

The figure stayed in place, either not noticing or paying no attention to Gai's posing. Or maybe he was just stunned at how amazing ridiculous the whole scene was, it was hard to tell.
    "As expected of you." he commented, before turning in such a way that his cloak billowed momentarily behind him.
    "If that is the case, you will find your first calling up ahead, in a city known as Rokkaidon. There you will find what's needed of you."

~~

The two fallers were caught by something unexpectedly, a shimmering ripple in the air all around them as they now perched on a undoubtedly solid surface.
    As the vehicle faded into view, so too did a man, stood close by on the vehicle in a full set of golden armour and looking straight at them; indicating his 'save' had been fully intentional.
    "Don't be reckless. You don't have to take him alone anymore." he said to the girl in the blue Mecha, before turning up to where Gimlet was now sat, grinning insanely as usual.

"That won't doooo~! It's you again?" the cyborg said to the newcomer warily, "I still owe you for last time~!" he finished, chuckling slightly with his words.
    "Gimlet! Who'd have thought you were still alive!" he said, before taking a step forwards and pointing directly at him threateningly.
    "GGG will obliterate... the treachery of your BioNet!"

"That just won't do." their enemy claimed, rising up once again to attack...
    Suddenly they were struck by a second new arrival; a large robot coloured almost entirely in orange, standing at about the same size as the two Gundams that were also nearby.
    "What the--?!"

"Did ya forget about me, punk?!" the orange robot said, standing with its arms ready at either of its sides.

~~

The was a long, almost disturbing pause between the elder and younger Ikari, before the silence was finally broken by the Commander.
    "...understood." he said, standing from his seat.
    "Fuyutsuki." he spoke bluntly to a monitor at his side, where a slightly older and more wiry man was shown.
    "Get me Rei. Tell her she is being sent out to combat the angel again."
    "She's still injured, can she fight as she is?" the man began to object, before being sharply cut off by his superior.
    "She's not dead. She's more use than the backup."

The man on the screen nodded quietly, before his image vanished.

6. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Her mouth wide open, Amber looked at the man in the golden armour, then closed said mouth and crossed her arms. "I wasn't being reckless...." She muttered, watching as another robot came up, apparently ready for battle. "Hmph. Thanks for the help, anyway."
    The girl then shoved her hand into her pocket, grabbing some of her bullets and reloading her gun. She also kicked Blue in the leg, motioning toward Gimlet. This silent head bob told the Mech that Amber still wasn't ready to give up and watch these (Obviously) stronger arrivals kick butt.
    "..Amber Jacobs and that's Blue~Bird 013, my family's mech. Now, are we gonna get to the battlin' or what?" She then turned to Gimlet, slowly pointed her gun at his face. "Waiting for your move, ugly."

[​IMG]

'Where is he?' The eighteen year old sighed as he piloted the flaming red mech over the white clouds. It was a bit harder to see anyone from way up high, but it was the same for anyone down on the ground. That way, Carter could fly the robot without getting shot at or anything. "Argh. Where is he?"

"Where is who?" A deep voice boomed, making Carter jump out of his seat.

"..What the heck?!" The boy called, searching the cockpit for his silver sword. "Alright you, come out silently, without a weapon and you won't get killed!"
    He then found his sword, and got into a battle stance. He then spun around on his heel, watching as a small screen rise up from the control panel.

"I think that would be a bit hard," The voice mused, as the screen showed green lines that bobbed up and down with it. "Considering you are inside of me, but heck, I could give it a try!"

"Ha ha ha." Carter murmered, putting his sword back as he stepped up to the screen. "So, Red★Flame, right? You can talk?"

"Course I can. If I couldn't, I wouldn't be talking right now would I?" The Robot challenged, making Carter narrow his eyes.

"Hmph, whatever. Just get me to where Guy Shishioh is, okay? I need to find him for Trish." The boy then sat back down, crossing his arms as he noticed Red was flying itself. "And, do it quietly. I'm thinking."

"Must be a big accomplishment for you."

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

"Rokkaidon? I don't know anywhere called that." Gai thought aloud even rubbing his chin and leaning his head to one side. "Which way do I go to get there from here?" he asked propping himself upright again and putting his hands at his side quickly. His movements where sudden and quick and his voice was a fluctuation of deep thought and his upbeat personality. He was like a living cartoon, but still maintained realism. Childish and sensible combined in an unstable mix. It fit him as a Super Sentai fanboy.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

The first thing Ren noticed when he arrived at the convoy was another gundam, a blue mech and a large orange robot. Okay, what did I miss? He thought to himself

~~

Allen couldn't think of anything to say about what he had saw. All he could do was to sit there in amazement at all the robots that had showed up.

~~

Getting tired of all this, Akira soon stoped his gundam and exited tht cockpit. Once he was on the ground, he dedided to take a look around to see where he was. Didn't expect to be this far away from home. He thought leaning on the leg of the Impulse.

~~

"Are you sure that it's this way?" Zhane said to his brother as he flew towards the placehis brother had told him to go. He had his doubt since the last time he saw him, he was given a gundam. The Strike Gundam. "I've been going in this direction for a good while."

~~

"Trust me, I'm the one who designed it in the first place." Shane replied to his yuonger brothers question. Thanks to the tracking system in had place in both the Strike and the Impulse. Besides, you were the one who was going to pilot it in the first place. Taking a look at the screen he was in front of, he saw two dots. One had stopped moving while the other was comming close to it. "Just trust me,you're almost there."

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

The figure stopped only for a moment, speaking with his back still turned on Gai Ikari.
    "The city is built in such a way that you will come up to it whichever direction you take. You won't get lost anytime soon." he answered, before continuing to walk.
    "This is all the information I can give you right now; the rest is up to you to figure out."

~~

'There are three Gundams now? But they're not with Gimlet, and that's enough for me.'
    "Guy Shishioh, here from GGG, with PhantomGao and Goldymarg." he introduced, before also turning to Gimlet.

The cyborg laughed manically once again at the arrival of so many new enemies.
    "Oho, that won't do! I'll have to alter my strategy now that GGG has shown up!"
    The machine he stood within suddenly shot straight up, spinning violently as it did, preventing anyone from getting too close, for fear of being instantly shredded apart.
    "That thing you were looking for?" he taunted, "Well I'll just have to put it to practical use by joining with it!"
    His circle began flashing wildly, as the surrounding few shifted into their snake-like forms once again and threw themselves at the cyborg, changing shape as they combined with it.
    In a manner of seconds, the joined circles were now in a skeletal, bipedal form, it quickly dropping from the sky and landing in the streets, coming up to the height of most of the surrounding buildings.

ooc note:
    [​IMG]

"All right, everyone do what you can!" Guy shouted to the Gundams and Amber, all of which he currently regarded as allies, despite not knowing them at all.

10. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

The gentle shaking that rocked his mech's cockpit gently pulled Carlos back into the realm of consciousness. What happened? the last thing he rembered he was dueling a smoke jaguar Arctic Cheetah, he had managed to grab the ferocious mech and had his PPC pointed straight at the smoke cat's cockpit when the rocket launchers jammed into the damn hostile mech spontaneously exploded sending him and his "skeeter" hurtling towards the Earth along with what remained of the Arctic Cheetah.

He looked around him to take stock of the situation, sirens were blaring filling the cramped space with a keening wail, while the garish red lights that flashed all around him told him that critical systems all over his mech were at the very brink of complete failure. Punching out the panel of a console he grabbed a fistful of wires and manually redirected the mech's energy and self repair systems to focus on the coolant system that kept his Skeeter bearable to pilot in the heat of battle. While the liquid hydrogen that was now pumping through the mech wouldn't do jack **** if he burned up in the atmoshpere, it could at least cool down his packhunter's fusion reactor so that it wouldn't meltdown. Outside the cockpit, armor began to heat bright red and sloughed off as the falling mech hit the atmosphere. Stravag, he thought to himself, this is it. Just then a bright blue comet passed directly underneath his mech, bits of ice and rock pelted the falling mech as the comet slowly began to disintegrate taking the worst of the planet fall in Carlos's place. The mechwarrior closed his eyes and prayed for mercy, if God was enough of an ******* to kill him off now when he had just survived a plentary re-entry then he'd greet the ******* with a PPC to the face. Seconds later Carlos felt like he had just been hit in the gut by a truck, and then darkness overtook him.

The Skeeter, broken and battered as it was, meanwhile was recording a battle taking place miles away, silently filing away the data for its master.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

Got it. Ren thought as he moved the controller causing Zero’s Wing Shields to open up and fly higher up. Once it was high enough, it took a hold of its buster rifle and moved it into place. “Target locked on.” He said pulling the trigger causing the rifle to charge. “Just make sure to stay out of my line of fire.” He announced to everyone.

OCC:
    [video=youtube;h1H_YD9MW5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1H_YD9MW5k[/video]
    ~~
    Pressing the right command Allen made his gundam draw its gun and began to fire at Gimlet, hoping to distract him. I hope this plan of yours works.
    ~~
    It wasn’t long before Akira notice the sound of an engine flying above. Didn’t think planes flew out here. He thought to himself as he looked up to see the plane. What he saw instead was a gundam the look similar to the Impulse. Hoping it hadn’t come to start a fight since he barely had any energy in his gundam to spare.
    ~~
    “I think I’ve found it.” Zhane said as he landed his gundam right next to the Impulse. Exiting the cockpit, he went down to see who was piloting it. “I didn’t expect to find you all the way out here.” He said upon seeing the pilot.
    ~~
    “Understood, I’m on my way.” Shane said moving to the control room of his ship. Once there he grabbed the controls and set off towards the location of the Impulse. Let’s see what it looks like after all this time. He thought taking off.
    ~~
    “You can say that again.”Akira replied upon seeing his old friend.

12. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

"Got it!" Amber screeched, holding up her gun as Blue picked her up and began to soar down to Gimlet. "Yaaaah!"
    A large quantity of bullets then flew to her enemy, causing the girl's index finger to cramp up. "Blue! Come on, lemme in again!"

Reluctantly, the Mech put her pilot back in as the gun merged with her again. "I'm getting sick of you jumping in and out of me! Stay in or stay out!"
    In her small rage, the Mech lifted her arm up and shot a bullet before looking up and realizing what she had done. "Whoops."

"*Cough* Genius *Cough, Cough*"

[​IMG]

As Red flew closer to the battle that they hadn't known about, Carter laid on the hard, cold surface of the cockpit and sighed. If they couldn't find Guy soon, they would have to send out a search. Or something like that, the boy didn't exactly know all the details. Anyway, he left Red to pilot himself, which would explain why the boy didn't see the medium sized bullet head toward right under where he was laying.
    BANG! "Oof!"
    The bullet slammed into the bottom, sending Carter up into the air and down back again. "Ouch. Red! Get me down there now!"

"I'd like a please in there, please." When the large Mech didn't hear an answer, he sighed. "Fine, but just cause I'm a Robot doesn't mean you can't be nice to me."

~~~
    Stretched out on a hospital gurney, Rei Ayanami stared at the white lights above her as she was led to where the commander was. A white eye patch and bandages were tied around her right eye, a cast on her right arm, bandages on the other. Suddenly, the gurney burst through some double doors, which showed a large, purple head belonging to the Robot Eva 01. This Robot was like the one she piloted before it led her to these injuries, Eva 00.
    'It's time.' She thought to herself as she pulled herself up, and panted from the small bit of movement. Suddenly, a large rumble caused the gurney to turn over, Rei falling on to the ground, still panting. She couldn't move, not an inch.
    'Nnnn....N-No.'

13. Pinekaboo Chaser

Gimlet was hit by the majority of the attacks, taken off-guard by how suddenly they had all reacted.
    "This just won't do!" he said from within, his voice being projected from the newly-formed machine as it reeled back from the attacks.

"Okay! It's time to get involved!" Guy called out, launching into the air quickly with a superhuman kick to the surface below him.
    "PhantomGao!!" he yelled out loudly, the vehicle flying up with its cockpit open wide, ready to re-accept its pilot, who shone with a luminescent green light as he fell into the featureless seat.
    "Fusion!"
    [​IMG]
    The entire ship flashed with an intense light for just a moment, before it began to reform into a different shape with picture-perfect motions.
    The front prongs moving forwards before dropping down below the body, while the black engines clipped back into place onto them.
    The secondary, higher set of prongs spun away from the center, revealing human-like hands beneath the coverings, those too clipping into place.
    Clips slammed themselves into the rear of what appeared to be knees, as the feet spun out from the bottommost prongs.
    And finally; the head rose up from below, moving the cockpit into a vertical position, where Guy himself recieved the massive controls. The mechanoid had been formed.
    "GaoFar!!" he yelled, declaring the name of this form as it displayed the G-Stone's symbol on its hand, which glowed with the same bright light as Guy had initially.

ooc note:
    [video=youtube;PaP0ZN3pMwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaP0ZN3pMwA[/video]

The mechanoid rushed up to the Gimlet Avant Empereur, flipping its right claw out over its hand as it swung upwards, Guy himself grunting loudly from GaoFar's mouth with the effort, but succeeded only in knocking the enemy's machine backwards a few strides, almost completely unphased.
    "That won't do." Gimlet answered, quickly lashing out with several bladed tendrils at the surrounding mechas, with both blade and tip.

~~~

[​IMG]
    As the gurney was brought straight past him, Shinji caught sight of the girl that was being brought out to pilot -- to pilot Unit 01 because he refused to do so. Was there logic behind that? He was obviously in a better state to pilot than she, with her entire body seemingly injured from some sort of accident.
    She fell to the floor as the building shook even though underground, while Shinji was only unbalanced for a moment, before he ran up to her in a panic.
    "Are you okay?!" he asked her, possibly louder than neccessary, as he attempted to help her up. As she mumbled something incoherent, Shinji forced his eyes shut and focused.
    "I can't run away, I can't run away, I can't run away, I can't run away." he repeated to himself several times, before looking up to his father, who still overlooked the entire scene with disinterest seemingly on his face.
    "I'll do it!" he declared. "I'll pilot it."

14. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Amber looked up at Guy, nodding. "You need to get upgraded, Blue! You see how big that thing is?!" She said gleefully, making Blue dodge some of Gimlet's tentacles. Suddenly, she directed Blue up to Gimlet, shooting the Mech's firearm at him.

"You're crazy! I'm just fine being this size. Better flying, and speed." Blue stated quietly, making sure her enemy wouldn't hear it. Even though it was pretty obvious, they didn't need to say it out loud so that he could take them down faster.

[​IMG]

Carter laughed as the Mech hovered above the battle. Guy and some other Mechas were trying to take down a strange creature in a black cloak. "Weird. A bullet led us to a battle and someone we needed to find. But that's luck for ya!" He grabbed the controls and almost plunged Red down, but waited for a second.

"What are you doing? We gotta help them! Come on Cart-" The Mecha's sentence was quickly cut off as Carter plunged the Controls down, causing the Robot to fly in dive, straight toward Gimlet.

[​IMG]
    Rei felt someone help her up a tad, but didn't move. She just kept panting. '...The pain....I can't feel anything....Why does he want me to pilot this....like this?'
    She slowly opened her bright, red eyes a bit, to just to get a glimpse of the person who was holding her. He had said something, something fast and under his breath. Then, she heard, "I'll do it."
    'He's going to pilot.......01 for me? Why? I was called to replace him.....Maybe when he saw me....he felt he had to.....'

15. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

"Alright..." Gai replied confused at the way the man was speaking. He obviously wanted to be mysterious and that means he wouldn't give out any more answers. Knowing this Gai decided to start heading off in the first direction that came to mind believing what the man had told him.
    "WEST!" Gai shouted having decided his path and started walking off that way in large strides while pointing. He had no idea how long it would be until he arrived at his destination.

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

OOC: I tried to sum up this section in as short a manner as I could. I apologise for the slow posting. Uni and real life are hell at the moment.

[​IMG]

After the chiefs intervention, Kamina found most of Team Gurren (excluding Simon himself) betray him in a manner of which he called them, "Backstabbing bastards!"

With them absolved of their 'crimes' all that was left for the chief to do was to free Simon. "This village needs diggers like you Simon, I know Kamina roped you into this. So you're free to go."
    "B-but I-"
    "It's okay Simon. Don't worry about it." Kamina told him calmly. That was when the chief turned his attention and abusive efforts towards Kamina himself.
    Despite being handcuffed and suffering the constant abuse that the chief yelled at him, Kamina still refused to back down about his beliefs of a surface existing. It made Simon even believe that Kamina couldn't be lying... the aura of confidence that Kamina emitted just radiated through the air and made Simon believe too.

"Oh yeah! Well how do you know of this surface then?! You're a liar just like your father!" The chief yelled, spit flying out of his mouth.
    "He isn't a liar! I've been to the surface ya dumbass! With my Dad!"
    "Then why aren't you there now if you got there before?"
    "Tch..."
    "See?! You're a liar just like he was, spouting this bull about there being a surface!"
    "Why are you so scared old geezer?!"
    "Scared! It's about time I teach you some respe-" Just as the chief was about to hit Kamina with the sheath of his sword again, suddenly everything started shaking like crazy.

"It's another Earthquake!" Someone yelled as everyone cowered and looked for places to hide.

"Bro! we gotta get out of here!" Simon yelled in fear.
    "No..." Kamina muttered through grit teeth. "I don't run away from anything..."
    Simon looked on at him in shock, tears almost in his eyes... "But if we don't get out of here! We'll die! I don't wanna lose anyone els-"
    Suddenly Kamina pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry... I forgot..." he said softly, recalling how Simon's parents had died in a rockfall caused by an earthquake many years previous. "It's nearly over now..." he stood there holding Simon as the shaking died down.
    "See that! We have to live in fear day after day from these constant earthquakes! Up on the surface we wouldn't have to be scared! We wouldn't have a ceiling! All we'd have is a big blue sky!" Kamina shouted out with confidence to everyone in the village.

"Enough of this garbage!" The chief yelled from his hiding place.
    "Those who cause trouble can miss dinner. You'll be spending tonight in confinement Kamina!"

17. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]
    "Load Unit 01's plug." Gendo ordered, with the command being followed almost instantaneously, the cylindrical tube that now contained Shinji being inserted directly into an artificial section of the Evangelion's spine.
    [​IMG]
    Feeling a lot less anxious now that he was actually sat in the cockpit, Shinji felt his plug descend into the Eva, coming to a complete stop shortly after it began.
    "Flooding Entry Plug now." a voice spoke out from outside.
    Sure enough, an orange liquid began to pour quickly into the small room, rising past Shinji's waist as he began to panic.
    "Once the LCL fills your lungs, it will provide oxygen directly to your blood," his father quickly explained monotonously over the communicator clips that were now attached to the young boy's head.
    "It may take some getting used to, but you'll be fine."
    Letting out a huge bubble of breath, he tried his best to relax, and breathe normally, which came with no problems; he really could breathe this 'LCL'.
    A bright rainbow of light surrounded the area he was in for a moment, before it changed into a clear view of every angle around the Eva he was in. It actually felt slightly comfortable, in a strange kind of way, being surrounded by all this liquid.

"Rei." Gendo called, attracting the attention of the blue-haired girl that had been brought in.
    "I appologise for bringing you out here for no reason. You should return to your quarters to recover." he stated, strangely acting far kinder to this girl than he had to Shinji, despite the latter's blood connection to him.
    "Unit 00 is fully repaired; once you are fully recovered you may continue to use it."

~~~

[​IMG]
    Seeing the opportunity now that the other were in on the combat, GaoFar spun around quickly, getting a clean hit on Gimlet with its foot, and slamming it into a nearby (unoccupied) building.
    "Gimlet! Give back the Q-Parts!" he yelled, assuming a combat-ready pose yet again, in preperation for anything the cyborg tried.

"My my, so hasty!" Gimlet chuckled to himself as his vehicle stood back up.
    "Just try to take them then!" he cried, flying up into the air.
    Without warning at all, the remaining circle-snake-things swarmed towards the Avant Empereur, joining with it and bulking out the entire machine and causing it to gain substantial mass, as well as additional height.
    "GIMLET EMPEREUR!!" he screamed out, his voice deepened massively by the machine he was now in control of.

ooc note:
    [​IMG]

Unphased by the transformation, GaoFar launched itself towards the enemy and threw a blade-enhanced punch at the torso... only for a gaping hole, layered with rotating blades that were now wrapped completely around his arm, to open up, and begin tearing up the mechanoid's limb.
    "What?!" Guy said aloud, shocked beyond belief that it was able to change itself so quickly.

18. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Amber grit her teeth, and piloted Blue up into the air. "Blue! Up Up UP!"
    Once they got high enough, the girl reared the controls back, making her Mech flip and shot toward Gimlet.

"What are you doooooing?!" Blue yelled, unable to do anything since her pilot had switched the controls in manual.

"Giving it out all and being reckless!" The girl screeched as they got closer and closer to the Robot.

[​IMG]

Carter looked down, watching as the Blue Mech shot toward the large Robot that had transformed itself. "What the heck is that Mecha doing?! It's gonna kill itself!"

"I think it's aiming for the head...but how could that work? That head is just a ball of energy..I got it!" Red suddenly jerked down into the battle, heading into the same direction as the Blue Mech. "Hang on kid! It's gonna be a bumpy ride!"

[​IMG]

Back at HQ, Trish had searched for a small device that she had found a couple of days ago. It was a small key that could've fit into the Mech's cockpit that they were working on. Suddenly, she heard, "Hey! Stoooop!"
    Nervously the woman stood, almost banging her head on the desk. Looking up at the screens that monitored the city, Trish watched as Carter dive bombed Gimlet. "Oh Carter, you're gonna kill yourself."
    She then bit her lip, glancing at the phone on her desk and wondering if she should call the Chief. He would know what to do....

[​IMG]
    ".........No." Rei shook her head, slowly standing with obvious difficulty. "I wanna pilot.......00. Let me pilot it. He won't know what to do, it's his first time out in an Eva. Let me go with him. Please."

19. Pinekaboo Chaser

Gimlet's giant machine pulled back it's fist, ready to slam into GaoFar, but was suddenly distracted by the two smaller machines flying towards him at high speed.
    "You'll need more than this!" Gimlet called, raising both arms as though ready to catch the two smaller mecha.

[​IMG]
    That's the opening I needed! Guy thought, pulling all of his control back at once, forcing the Mechanoid to push its full power into fliiping backwards.
    Its arm tore free from the grip that the hole held on it, heavily damaged but still usable, if barely. The momentum from the sudden release caused it to flip straight backwards, slamming its feet both into the underside of the BioNet robot's head, and making it stagger backwards, cleanly opening its defences for the others.
    "Trish!" he called over his communicator, "GaoFar isn't going to cut it here!"
    He hoped that she could still hear him, despite not having heard from her or the Chief since heading out.

~~~

[​IMG]
    Gendo Ikari paused for one long moment, seemingly unsure of how to respond, before he finally did.
    "...very well."
    "Have Unit 00 prepared for deployment alongside Unit 01. We can at least out-number the Fourth Angel before it reaches here."
    He turned back to Ayanami after issuing the order to his subordinates, his face still unfathomable.
    "Rei... be careful."

20. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

........Diagnostics Reeport....88% complete......
    ......Air Bleed functional
    .......heat sinks 67% capacity
    .......coolant system....12%capacity...initiating secondary coolant system.....
    .......reactor performance at 58%
    .......PPC damaged....functioning at 40% capacity...range reduced by 500 meters, Kilowatt per shot output reduced to 7.5 out of 10.2.....all other weapon systems offline.....
    ......pilot ejection system offline
    ......ECM offline
    ......basic Comm online...40%
    ......pilot status....unknown...immidiate medical attention suggested

Carlos groaned as the bright green message continously re-typed itself over and over again in front of him. Something wet was dripping down his forhead, he reached up to wipe away the fluid only to stain his hand with a deep red smear. Great I'm bleeding...wait does that still mean I'm alive? He moved to look around him only for a sharp pain to stab him in his gut. Wincing he let his hands move over his stomach..a few broken ribs..hopefully nothing was puncturing an organ. Ok for surviving a ****ing orbital re-entry I'm not doing too bad.....wish I could say that same about my Packhunter.....

......Radar....restored at.....23%

To his right a green line flashed over a circular screen, the image was choppy and erratic but even in his state Carlos could make out the large red dot that flashed every now and then with the green line's passing. Something was out there, and Carlos didn't want to stay around here any longer to find out what it was. Powering on the mech, he left it on auto-pilot whle he took the SRM launcher that was latched to the underside of his seat, and a mobile comm system. Taking these items and a basic medkit Carlos opened an emergency escape hatch, and left the mech to try his luck on foot. Hopefully, he would reach a half-competent mechanic or engineer, hell even a scrap yard would give him enough things to work with to bring his Skeeter up to speed.....if either of them survived that long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.