Nintendo Super Smash Bros. 4

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by A Zebra, Jun 11, 2013.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

On Sunday the 14 at 7:40 am PT, Masahiro Sakurai will host a special video presentation detailing all the new content coming that day (i.e., Lucas, Splatoon Mii Fighter costumes, Miiverse stage).

2. libregkd -

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

New characters are cool and all, but I can't help feeling kind of "eh" over these particular ones.

4. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

that's because lucina is the replacement of roy in being marth clone, now we will have three of the same characters (unless they change roy's moveset). as for ryu, he isn't nintendo which is why i have this weird feeling that he shouldn't be in smash bro.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Coming from someone who wanted Luffy, who isn't even a video game character in? Okay...

As for Roy, is he necessary? No. Am I glad he's back? No. Am I upset? A little because all I want is either Shantae, Daisy, or Lana or even Cia. But I'm still gonna get Roy because I love me some Fire Emblem.

Ryu's okay I guess. Though I'm more concerned over who Namco and Sega are gonna get as second reps

6. Hayabusa Venomous

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Please welcome to the roster...

CORRIN!

And introducing the Smash Ballot winner...

BAYONETTA!

Bayonetta and Corrin will be released in February 2016.

And of course, Cloud was announced last month, and will be available later tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  8. Hayabusa Venomous

I couldn't be more happy that Bayo is in Smash. She's one of my favorite characters to come out of any game in the last decade.

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

Okay I don't want to be that guy but, do we really need this many fire emblem characters?

Like, I love fire emblem as much as the next guy but the amount is really starting to weigh on me.

Thank the lord for Bayonetta though

10. Hayabusa Venomous

I was really disheartened by Corrin as well. Like, he/she looks really cool, but...there are other series to promote, guys. Fire Emblem does not need six characters.

11. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Is having someone to represent Kingdom Hearts in Smash a little too much to ask for??!! T-T
    Still happy Cloud made it at least.

12. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

I think nintendo is trying to hype people for fire emblem fates; I'm more into thinking why did they put corrin in smash in the same month as the release of his game.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Honestly Corrin looks cool and all, but it's true that Fire Emblem doesn't need this much representation

If he/she had been released around the same time as Ryu, Roy and Lucas, it would make more sense in terms of promoting Fates in the west (plus releasing two FE chars at once might've seemed a bit more logical).

Also, as gorgeous as Bayonetta looks and seems to play, I can tell she's gonna be a major pain to fight against...

14. Hayabusa Venomous

Bayonetta and Corrin are up for grabs this Wednesday afternoon (Thursday morning for the UK)