Suupa' powa' of tha heartless!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Samurai, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samurai King's Apprentice

Suupa’ powa’ of tha’ Heartless!!!1!11

Once upon a time, Sora and his friends lived on an Island. They wanted to see more more worlds! But, then one day….

ZOMFG SUUPA’ POWER HEARTLESS ATTACK THE ISLANDS!!!
    Sora said “I have to save Kairi and Riku! It’s all up to me, for some reason!â€

Sora runs up to Riku, swinging his arms unnecessarily. “Where’s Kairi! I looked everywhere! OMG, these heartless are unbeatable with my wooden sword! ‘tis fun though to hit them! You can just keep hitting and hitting, it feels so good!!â€

Riku turned to Sora, with his eyes so blankish!! “We can go to the other worlds! I found it if you turn to the dark side, you can do all sorts of stuff. YOU DON’T KNOW THE POWAA’ OF THA DARK SIDE!! ZOMG, BAD MOVIE PUN ATTACK!!â€

Sora declines the dark side “I decline the dark side!†“OMFG, you idiot!!111!!, I am so powerful! We will meet again…..†Riku disappears into the darkness.

BUT OMG, SORA GETS A KEYBLADE!! “Wow, I have no idea what this is! But, where did my wooden sword go? OMFG, THAT’S SOOO UNFAIR!! I had a handy wooden sword that I can hit the heartless with, and now I have key. OMG!â€

Sora finds Kairi in their secret place. “I KNEW IT! The secret place. The last place I would expect to find her. OMG KAIRI DISAPPEARED IN ME!...OMFG, there’s a mystery! I have to find Kairi! And Riku. Then we can go back to the islands. I mean…here! OMFG, I’M TALKING TO MYSELF!â€

--Will sora find his friends? Will we ever learn what the narrator looks like? Stay tuned!
    TO BE CONTINUED. OMFG, CLIFFANGA’ MYSTTRY!!!

2. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.