Birth by Sleep Terra and Aqua's relationship *INCLUDES SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by User 35377, Jan 11, 2010.

1. User 35377 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I haven't seen any solid evidence. No cave paintings, papou fruit giving, or intimate hugs like Sora and Kairi or anything.
    Everyone always tries to pair people up in games, Kingdom Hearts more than anything.
    To me, Aqua felt like the guardian to Terra and Ven.
    In the end, she sacrificed herself to save Terranort
    But it didn't seem anything like love to me, beyond friendship anyways.

Now if they did kiss, then okay.
    But, no, I doubt it. Sora and Kairi are the KH couple.

3. thugondarel Traverse Town Homebody

Seemed like friendship to me.
    If anything, she was on Ventus' nuts more than Terra's. lol

4. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

^ Yeah, she seemed to show more feelings for Ven rather than Terra.

Speaking of this, it's only a matter of time before yaoi fangirls begin their uncanon pairing fanfiction...

5. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

They've already started. ._.

6. daisydog2 Destiny Islands Resident

Terra x Pete FTW!!!

7. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

Jesus, love fanfic is really pathetic =/

8. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

I don't read it, doesn't mean I'm not aware of it.

I have my own opinion too you know. Feeling hyprocritical?

Posting about how Axel and Roxas want to rape each other is pathetic (not refering to w.e you're doing just a general comment) It's funny to see it in comics but when people are posting it out of some odd fantasy, just...no.

9. erkansilk King's Apprentice

what about master tinkerbell and mickey

10. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

wow

spam's being thrown around here alot.

And as far as the love between Terra/Aqua goes, I don't think Nomura will really show love between characters in game. Maybe in a next game between Sora and Kairi, but I still think Sora is too dumbheaded to understand love.
    I think Aqua shows a deep love for both Terra and Ventus, but in a friend-like way.

11. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

So you say I can have my own opinion, but it's still not ok to say you're pathetic? So if my opinion is that you're pathetic then I have no right to have that opinion?

See the contradiction?

Also what are you talking about? Hateful comments? I don't know who the hell you are, don't be an emo.

Look, You like whatever you want I'm not here to change you but I do think Yaoi is weird and like I said, Pathetic and that's the end of the matter so I won't argue about it anymore. I suggest you just drop it, you're not going to change my mind about this crap and I don't want to change yours.

ANYWAY

I think Sora and Kairi are the only possible pairing that MIGHT happen, doesn't really need to though.

12. Misty gimme kiss

HeartlessWolf and Xigbar, lay off of each other.

Also, I haven't really watched that many scenes, but I feel like Aqua has a similar relationship to Terra and Ven as Riku does to Kairi -- kind of like a big brother/sister. They feel a strong need to protect their friends.

I agree that Sora and Kairi is really the only relationship we've had proof that there's some sort of feeling there.

13. Misty gimme kiss

Like I said, I haven't seen much of the game, but it doesn't seem to me like they would be. I mean I personally find it more plausible than an Aqua/Ven relationship (simply because she's so much taller! lmao), and I'm sure that some sort of love exists between the two, but I just really doubt they would bring in a relationship other than the Sora/Kairi one.
    If there isn't much proof, too, I tend to dislike pairings. :/ But that's just me. I do think an Aqua/Terra thing would be cute. :3

14. .wayfinder Moogle Assistant

No, they never kissed. (Unfortunately.)

In my opinion, they had little crushes on each other. But for the most part, they were simply very close. I think the reason they weren't very 'sentimental' to each other was that that's simply not in their personalities. Aqua is a naturally very austere and responsible person, while Terra is callous and a bit impassive (occasionally). I don't think Terra really thinks about romance at all, and we all saw how Aqua reacted when Zack asked her out on a date. Neither have any experience with anything but a friendly love, and therefore don't want to let each other know. But I think we all saw the fond looks they gave each other in the Castle of Dreams, but whether those were just that or something a little more is unclear. They're like schoolchildren in a sense that they are so new to the concept they don't know how to handle it.

Aqua's feelings towards Ven are strictly platonic. She was never 'on his nuts' or anything of the sort. She is fiercely protective of him and loves him like a little brother. When they first met, you could see Aqua's concern for him, as she sent Terra down to check on him. She also watched over him when he was in that coma, and toted him on her back to the Land of the Departure. I think when she first saw him she instantly felt a maternal instinct, and through the years that grew. You can tell she's very gentle and affectionate with him, and that's most likely because that she is so protective of him she won't even let herself be harsh to him.

She has different bonds with both of them, but they are equally strong. I think the same goes for Terra as well; he kind of 'likes' Aqua but he also loves her to death as a friend, and he's protective (though not to the extent as Aqua) over Ventus, like a big brother. I think Ven is actually only capable of anything up to a sibling-like love; he's just too innocent. But his little kid crush on Aurora was freaking adorable.

15. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

How about Roxas and Namine? (This is my friend's idea, I highly doubt it. XD)

16. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

When I played KH 2 I had the opnion that Roxas X Naminé was a thing, but playing Chain of memories I had more of that feeling towards Riku X naminé, ROxas X Naminé is kinda "They are stuck with each other, as there is nobody else for them" (Riku was doing his own thing, Roxas forgot about Xion so he was free to love Naminé).
    Even though I bealive in Sora X Kairi, it was a huge letdown that at the end of KH 2 they just gave hands and not kissed each other... at that point I sorta gave up making couples in my mind, now I see that KH is a childsh game and probably won't go over love and relationship unless is forced to.

As far as Terra and Aqua goes, I didn't think they feel like that, I do however feel that as he kept falling into darkness there was some sexual tension betwen the two of them, something like they are so oposite that they attract each other, but not at early game.

17. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Didn't think I would reply to this thread.. but yeah. I mean since Roxas is Sora's nobody, and Namine is Kairi's, I guess they probably, maybe, might have feelings for each other? Dunno though. I always thought that at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2.

18. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I know right? Roxas and Namine should feel what Sora and Kairi are feeling.

Nomura stated that there will be Sora x Kairi moments in KHIII which will be released (in Japan) Late 2014-Early 2015 on the PS4 (my opinion XD).

19. A Zebra Chaser

what
    no

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Source please. I believe nothing regarding canon ships without a source to back it up.

Also, I feel like Terra and Aqua's friendship was never intended to be anything more. It's like Riku and Kairi or Roxas and Olette or Xion: they're just friends that fans love to ship.