Birth by Sleep Terra is Xemnas, Nobodies have emotions Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Boy Wonder, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

it's against the rules...

2. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

oh...okay then...

3. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

Whoops... Sorry forgot about that.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Since the thread is already revived, any other theories on this?

5. DemonFoxSlayer Destiny Islands Resident

6. Flurry of dancing flames8 Merlin's Housekeeper

your theory might be true because at the secret ending of final mix when terras eyes turned yellow like xemnas and fake ansem as u say but terra is xemnas' somebody and Master Xenanort soory i forgot how to spell xenanort or whatever and like riku he was troubled by darkness. on youtube i fogot the link but it was a theory too and that terra fogets who he is because he thinks he is xenanort because of that...... im not sure if that makes sense or anything and thats why when you fight terra in final mix he says good to see u old friend like hes talking to his armor. if you are confused about this i am to but im guessing master xenanort obviously knew he wasn't going to live forever. and it's strange that Ven could be one of the Unbirths (they are not called Embers) for you ppl who dont know because he looks lik,e roxas so much... that could mean that Sora may be Ven's reincarnation as well for Riku being Vanitas Reincarnation......... hmmmmm i said or typed alot didnt i?

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

As much as I love having people agree with me, I can barely understand what you're saying.