Dream Drop Distance TGS Confirmed Information (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Kyubi the Keyblade Master, Sep 15, 2011.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

OBJECTION!

*smirks, shrugs, and shakes head* Why, dearest Day~Dream! Your statement is lacking something very important, didn't you realize? Permit me to show you what it is!

[Present --> Quote]

TAKE THAT!

2. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

For the first one, gameplay looks BBS like, and fun.
    For the second, I expected Riku to use Blade Charge. I wonder why he used it at the start of the fight. A command to activate styles perhaps? ;o;

3. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Riku having a Command Style is interesting. Perhaps he and Sora are on par with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua now.

4. Zantairette Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm actually pretty scared to get my hopes up for this. I was way too excited for BBS and I just got let down at every world. The pet things look really cute, but I just hope they don't make fighting too easy. And the whole "Mark of Mastery" thing never seemed right to me... I just don't think it's worth making a whole game about it. But I'm so happy to see Neku! I love that guy! :D

5. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I hope they don't ruin Neku. But I'm loving pretty much everything about this game, mostly Riku's haircut.

Although...the Dream Eaters aren't really making sense to me. I'll just have to wait for more info.

6. Llave Superless Moderator

Yeah, more info would be nice. Neku looks pretty good, they kept him the same, save a KH style of him... I just hope they don't screw up his voice acting... But all things aside, I think the pros will out weigh the cons!

7. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

They have to hire Jesse David Corti again. He fits Neku so well.

8. SideSwape Merlin's Housekeeper

9. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Seems like we're getting a steady chain of updates for KH3D. I wonder what's next?

10. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    was it just me or does the 'Dream Eaters' symbol look alot like the unversed symbol

11. Llave Superless Moderator

They better! Usually SE is pretty consistent with voice acting, they won't throw anything at us we aren't used to. Well, save Haley Joel Osment finally hitting puberty between KH1 and KHII...

Most likely KHIII, which may be alternately named "Reconnect."

12. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I mean with news XD
    Although your most likely correct. ^^

13. Llave Superless Moderator

Ahh yes, well the team that does KH primarly is the 1st team in SE. They are currently tied up with promising to finally have 3D out and are still working on FF versus XIII. So we really haven't heard too much on KHIII. But my best guess is we will learn a bit, if not, a lot more about KHIII through 3D.

14. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Don't remind me of Versus, you'll make me go crazy with hype XD Although, at least the ending of Dream Drop Distance will lead us into the beginning of KHIII, that's something to look forward to.

15. Llave Superless Moderator

Hahaa same, it better be worth the wait.

True, and we may learn more about the background of Xehanort the Apprentice and his experimenting. That had always intrigued me, but it had always seemed to be in the shadows compaired to the rest of KH.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

shouldn't we at least get one more game before KHIII after 3D? It seems like if we went from this to KHIII it might feel like there's something missing in between

17. Llave Superless Moderator

Honestly, i hope not, i don't want to wait 10 years for KHIII instead of 5. Plus 3D happens after KHII and Re:Coded so it is in line with things. I would be logical it is the final piece before KHIII.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

what about BBS2? Shouldn't we get something to explain everything that happened while Sora was doing what he was doing in the first game?

19. Llave Superless Moderator

Well that could have been the new final episode in BBS FM, but i am not certain. Most likely if anything, it would prolly be in KHIII, a back story during or after saving Aqua.

20. Iskandar King of Conquerors

if that's true, how long will KHIII really be? You'd have to save Ven, Aqua, and Terra, as well as deal with whatever they're going to do with Xehanort