That one Disney classic you haven't seen

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Luna Lovegood, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

So many who haven't seen the black cauldron, creepy and confusing, but it was good. I come from a Disney addicted family, so I can't think of a notable one I haven't seen...Oh, Fantasia 2000, haven't seen that. You should see the first one Cat, epic.

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hmm... There aren't many classics I haven't seen...

The Black Cauldron is definitely one of them
    Fun and Fancy Free
    The Three Caballeros
    and the first Fantasia.

I've seen all the other ones.

3. program Twilight Town Denizen

A lot...Such as Bambi :D *Bricked*

4. BloodPrince Merlin's Housekeeper

Well being a military brat, we've had to live oversees and where we lived didnt have a lot of kid channels so disney movies were really popular between my brother and me so weve practically seen all of them.
    By the way the black couldran was one of my favorites and should be put into kingdom hearts series but thats a other thread we could post lol.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Disney's Robin hood was the first encounter of that story I had, I grew up thinking the real Robin Hood was a fox, so upon seeing other films and TV shows about Robin Hood using actors, I got thoroughly confused.

Anyway, I've never really watched Snow White, I was scared of the witch when I was younger and now it just seems like one of those 'old films' when I want modern animation.

I had never seen Cinderella until a few weeks ago, but I don't really know why.

There are probably quite a lot since they have about 50 animated disney classics and I know I haven;t seen them all.

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

The only classic I've never seen is The Black Cauldron. That's it, I've seen everything else. My mom is a buff for old movies, especially the classic Disney movies.

7. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Huh, seems like I've seen all the big ones o.O

The only ones I wasn't sure if I had seen or not, or I've only seen partially were The Black Cauldron and The Great Mouse Detective.
    Also, Mary Poppins, if that counts since it's mainly live action...

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

The great Mouse detective? That's one I've never heard of before xD To be honest, I've never even seen the Black Cauldron, I don't even know what it's about.

Mary Poppins is a great film though, however it's quite long and can feel repetitive but it is good to watch. Also, Pete's dragon, I don't know why- I just never liked the look of the dragon when I was younger so my first impression has stayed with me through life.

9. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I've never seen Pocahontas, Robin Hood, Jungle Book, Atlantis, The Black Cauldron, and Bambi (I have the dvd though, can't find the time to pop it in though)

I don't know, those movies just never caught my attention. Well, except maybe Pocahontas which I never got to finish, but compared to the other disney films I've seen it's not really something I would go beast mode to watch.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

I have seen basically every single classical Disney movie, all thanks to my brother who insists on watching them over and over again and collecting them. But the ONE I haven't seen yet, and I really want to so badly, is Wind in the Willows. I saw the ride for it at Disneyland when I went, but I couldn't go on it. I heard it's a great classic, one of the very few known ones too. ^^

11. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I've only seen a little of Fantasia
    Never watched:
    Saludos Amigos
    The Three Caballeros
    Make Mine Music
    Fun and Fancy Free
    Melody Time
    The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
    Fantasia 2000
    Dinosaur
    Home on the Range
    Chicken Little
    Meet the Robinsons
    Bolt
    The Princess and the Frog
    Tangled

(and Btw I got the List of the Classics from Wikipedia)

12. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Me?! I haven't seen the Black Cauldron, nor have I seen Chicken Little, Tron (The original) and Tron: Legacy, Bolt, The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Home On The Range, Treasure Planet, and Toy Story 3.

13. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

There are PLENTY of Disney movies I've not seen. But "classic" classics include Fantasia & Dumbo. Never seen those. I'd be more than willing to watch Fantasia, but after watching Bambi, I don't think I want to watch Dumbo. lol

14. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Those are definitely not classics.

I have not seen Beauty and the Beast until two years ago. I have been raised on the christmas sequel.
    My grandma loved Disney so she made sure to have us watch as many as possible. As most people though I have not seen the Great Mouse Detective. Also if were talking about Classics as in which time it was released I recommend you all watch The Rescuers Down Under... it is a great film and Marahute scenes are to die for.

15. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I have never seen the original Rescuers. I have seen Down Under, but I have never watched the original. I should see it.

16. Krown King's Apprentice

I haven't watched Alice in wonderland, little mermaid, beauty and the beast and sleeping beauty :(

17. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Well like I said, I got the list of wikipedia so I'm not sure if they were classics or not xD

18. Amayashiro Merlin's Housekeeper

I have never seen Black Cauldron or Pete's Dragon. That's the two classics I haven't seen.

19. Dawn King's Apprentice

I haven't watched The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under. I do know I watched the one with two alligators but I'm throwing both of them in here. The Black Cauldron, James and the Giant Peach, The Parent Trap (older version), The Love Bug (does this count? I know there's a revised one), Bambi II, The Adventures of of Ichabod and Mr. Toad.

20. LostMemory Destiny Islands Resident

I've never seen Hercules, although I think I might, never watched Bambi (I wasn't allowed XD), Tarzan, and there was something else. The rest I've seen or can't remember.