The 14th Key ~ Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 17, 2007.

?

Are you angry at Vexen too?

1. YES!!! How could he do that to poor Demyx? *hugs Demyx*

41.4%
  2. No, I thought it was hilarious! XD

27.6%
  3. I thought it was funny! So no, I'm not mad

10.3%
  4. Awww...poor weapons....*is angry*

3.4%
  5. I really don't care....

17.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

When will you post chapter 13?

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

The 14th Key ~ Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13 WOOT!!! :D And there's a bit more on Kuxir...

~Chapter 13~

Roxas and Axel were running down the stairs, searching desperately for Xed.
    “Where is she?†Roxas said, nearly tripping while running down stairs. Axel, running equally as fast, shook his head.
    “I don’t know, but we gotta find her before Xemnas does!†he said. The two came to the end of the stairs, and turned sharply around the corner—

WHAM!!!

The two Nobodies smacked into another Nobody, and all three fell down on the floor…and they were all wet?

“What?†Roxas said, looking over at the Nobody who smacked into them, which just happened to be Demyx.
    “Why are we wet?†Axel said, standing up and helping Roxas up. Demyx stood up with two now empty water bottles in hand.
    “I spilled the water when you guys knocked me over.†He said, slightly irate. “Now I have to go fill them up again. I hope Xed doesn’t mind wai—“
    “Wait!†Roxas said. “Xed is with you?â€
    “Was. She’s outside. I left her to go get some water so I—“ but Demyx’s explanation was cut short by Roxas grabbing Demyx’s shoulders and shaking him violently.
    “WHAT THE SMOOF IS WRONG WITH YOU??? YOU LEFT XED OUT IN A DARK CITY AT NIGHT WHEN XEMNAS IS TRYING TO KILL HER ARE YOU MAD?????†Roxas shouted angrily, still shaking him. Axel pulled Roxas away from Demyx, who was now feeling a little seasick from all the shaking.
    “Calm down Roxas!†Axel yelled at him. “Freaking out isn’t going to help!†Demyx cocked his head.
    “What’s going on?†he asked.
    “Xemnas is going to kill Xed because Roxas didn’t steal her heart.†Axel explained. Demyx’s eyes got wide.
    “No…†he whispered, shaking his head. “What are we going to do?†Roxas crossed his arms.
    “I don’t know! We’ve got to find her!†He said.
    “Or Xemnas.†Axel added. Demyx nodded.
    “I can take you to her.†He said. Just then, Vexen walked by, and, seeing Roxas, stopped.
    “Hey Roxas, the next time you see Xed, she wants to tell you something.†He said. Roxas sighed angrily.
    “There’s not going to be a next time if we don’t do something quick!†He shouted impatiently. Vexen raised an eyebrow.
    “Is there a problem?†Demyx looked over at him.
    “Xemnas is going to kill Xed because Roxas didn’t steal her heart like he told him to!†he said, scared. Vexen’s eyes widened.
    “What?†he said shocked. “Where’s Xed?â€
    “Outside, in the dark city, ‘cause Demyx had to be stupid and leave her out there!!!†Roxas yelled angrily. Demyx shot him a look.
    “Well I didn’t know!†He yelled back, equally as angry.
    “YOU DON’T LEAVE PEOPLE OUTSIDE IN DARK CITIES!!!â€
    “I SAID I DIDN’T KNOW!!!!â€
    “WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE SMOOF UP???†Axel screamed, startling both of them and getting them quiet.

“What’s going on down here?â€

The four Nobodies turned to see Xemnas walking down the stairs towards them.

Wait, Xemnas???

“Xemnas?†The four Nobodies chorused in surprise. What was he doing here?
    “Yes, that’s my name. Now what is going on?†he said gruffly. Roxas gritted his teeth and went up to him.
    “What did you do to Xed?†Roxas demanded, clenching his fists. Xemnas raised an eyebrow.
    “What are you—�
    “WHAT DID YOU DO TO XED????†Roxas yelled in fury. Xemnas narrowed his eyes.
    “First of all, you don’t talk to your Superior like that. And second, I have no idea what you are talking about.†He said. Axel walked towards him, taking a folded piece of paper out of his pocket.
    “We found this on your desk when we came to talk to you and you weren’t there.†He said, handing Xemnas the note. Xemnas read it and his eyes became wide. He looked up.

And he looked…scared?

Xemnas was NEVER scared…

“I never wrote this!†Xemnas said. “I’d never hurt Xed!†Roxas looked at him.
    “But…but you said you’d kill Xed if I didn’t steal her heart like you told me to!†he said. Xemnas crossed his arms and stared at the wall.
    “I know I said that…but…†he took a breath. “I’d never actually hurt her. I think she’s a very nice girl, who has extraordinary talents. I wanted her in the Organization because of that. And because of something else.â€
    “What?†Vexen asked. Xemnas looked at him.
    “There’s another…†he started, but shook his head. “You needn’t know about them now. But, there are people who want the heart of a Keyblader. Roxas is safe, since he doesn’t have a heart. But Xed is not…which is why I wanted you to take her heart. That way…â€
    “…She’d be safe.†Roxas finished. Xemnas nodded.
    “So, you only wanted to protect her.†Demyx said. Xemnas nodded. Axel smirked.
    “I never knew our boss was such a softie.†He said. Xemnas glared at him.
    “Call me that again and I’ll—“
    “Wait!†Vexen called out suddenly. Everyone looked at him.
    “You can’t steal her heart! No one can!†he said. Xemnas raised an eyebrow.
    “And why is that?†he asked. Vexen bit his lip.

Should he tell them?

Xed would hate him for this.

But she’d forgive him…eventually…

Vexen took at breath and looked up at them.

“Because…†he closed his eyes and turned away.

“Xed doesn’t have a heart…â€
    +++
    “Who’s there?†Xed asked nervously, turning around towards where the voice was. She summoned one of her Keyblades. The voice laughed.
    “Nobody.†The voice said. The figure stepped out of the shadows, and Xed got a better look at him…well, not so much… The figure had a black and red coat on. It was somewhat like the Organization coat, but with no zippers. The hood was up, the face completely shrouded in shadows. Xed gritted her teeth.
    “Get lost!†she said, readying herself to fight. The figure laughed again.
    “I’m already lost, but not as lost you are…†she cocked her head. What did he mean by that?
    Suddenly, the figure summoned two Aerial blades, exactly like Xemnas’, but they were a grayish color. He charged at her, but she jumped and dodged. She swung her Keyblade at him, whacking him in his shoulder. The figure clutched his shoulder. He chuckled.
    “Dodge and hit.†He said. He looked up at her. “I can tell Kuxir taught you how to fight.†Xed’s eyes widened.
    “You know Kuxir?†she asked. He chuckled again.
    “Yes, and I know where he is.â€
    “Where is he?†She asked, wanting to know. She could feel him smile under the shadows on his face. Suddenly, he disappeared in a white vortex. She looked around, but he wasn’t there. She heard him laugh again, his voice echoing in the skies. She looked up, but he wasn’t there.

“Why, Kuxir is with the Disorder…â€

Suddenly, a white portal appeared behind her, along with the figure. Before Xed could turn around, the figure brought one of his Aerial blades smashing into the side of her torso. Xed yelled out in pain and fell to the ground, clutching her injured side. The figure laughed as he rose into the air.
    “It’s just like Kuxir to forget to teach you to always look behind you.†He said, amused at her pain. He then raised both of his arms and summoned about 50 gray Aerial blades, and started to throw then at her with a rapid pace. Xed rolled to the side and dodged one that came dangerously close to her head. She then scrambled to her feet and did the only thing she could do at the moment.

Run.

“Aww, is little Xedramon running away again? It’s just like you to run away from your fears…†the figure taunted, still throwing blades at her.
    If it weren’t for the fact that she wasn’t in condition to fight back, she would’ve ripped the guys head off for saying that. She continued to run, ignoring the blazing pain in her side. She came to a dark alley, far away from where the figure was. She ran down it, and leaned against a wall to catch her breath. Apparently, she had lost the figure. All was silent. She closed her eyes.

He knew where Kuxir was?

And what did he mean that he was ‘with the Disorder’?

“Roxas…†she whispered. She didn’t know why, but right now she wanted to be with him. To hold hands with him. To watch the sunset on the Station Tower with him. To have him smile at her. She smiled to herself.

She really loved his smile.

“Reminiscing, are we?â€

Xed opened her eyes and looked up to the sky. No one was there. But the voice had belonged to the figure. Suddenly, she was knocked from where she was standing against the wall and onto the ground. She looked up to see the figure, which had tackled her and was pinning her to the ground.
    “What do you want with me?†Xed yelled, struggling underneath him. Once again, she could feel a slow smile grow under his hood.
    “Quite frankly, I’d like you dead. Kuxir will only keep looking for you if you’re still alive.†He chuckled. “And we can’t have that, now can we?†Xed was surprised.

Kuxir was…looking for her?

She had to get out of his grip. She managed to get one arm free from his grasp. She then summoned her Keyblade and whacked the figure in thhead with it. He was knocked off of her, and he grasped his head and moaned in both pain and anger. He then leapt off the ground, grasped Xed around her neck, and slammed her into the side of the building. Xed could feel his grip tightening, and she found it hard to breathe. Through the shadows of his face, a pair of golden yellow eyes shone through. She could feel his twisted smile direct towards her.

“If only you had given into the darkness the first time…†He said, tightening his grip on her neck. Xed tried to pry his hands off her neck, but couldn’t. She started coughing, desperately trying to breathe. Her face turned pale, and darkness began to cloud her vision, coming closer and closer. His smile grew more twisted.

“This wouldn’t hurt so much…â€

3. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

its up now :D

4. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh.My.Gosh.

Why do your stories have to be so good?

Why do you have to makes cliffhangers?

Xed doesn't have a heart?

*hopes for explination in the next chapter*

oh and great job by the way!

FIRST POSTNESS!

5. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol thanks! :D

6. AkuseruVIII Banned

next one please

7. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol im working on it now :D

8. Rosey Chaser

I KNEW SHE DIDNT HAVE A HEART!!!!!!!!! *claps* Im good at making guess!

9. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Too freakin cool. And I think I new Xed didn't have a heart all along, but that's just me. Does she have a real name (without the x I mean)? And this section's cliffhangerness is awesome! I love Demmy and all, but what the heck is wrong with him? ^^ And who knew Xemnas was so caring?

10. bamfling Moogle Assistant

O_O Roxas needs to pop in and save her!!!! -waits excitedly for the next chapter (when I should be doing homework...)-

11. xValorxSorax Twilight Town Denizen

Agh! Curse you with your cliff hangers!

*Eats more popcorn*

It's Xemans's EVIL TWIN!!!!! lol

12. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol thanks guys! :D

I wanted to add something to the end of the chapter, but then it wouldve been too long. i guess u'll have to all wait till tomorrow :)

13. Azure Flame Banned

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK! :D

14. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol! :D

This is fun!

15. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

WOW!!! Awesome!!!!! Curse the people who invented cliffhangers!!!!!!!! OMG:eek: !!! Xed has no heart?????? **Hopes for an explanation in the next chapter** Since when did Xemnas become so caring?:)

P/S I'll have to take a wooden stake and stake it through my heart since I staked my life that that guy in the dark alley was Xemnas....:( **Carves a wooden stake**

16. Misty gimme kiss

Hey... I merged all of your chapters into one thread. (Organization spree) Please just post them in one thread from now one.

Any questions, just PM me.

17. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Oh thank you! :D

:D Yay!

18. LatiasGirl Merlin's Housekeeper

Moremoremoremoremoremoremoremore...
    And I knew Xed was a nobody! Y'know how? She has an X in her name. I just knew it.

19. roxaslovergurl22 Destiny Islands Resident

towards her.

“If only you had given into the darkness the first time…†He said, tightening his grip on her neck. Xed tried to pry his hands off her neck, but couldn’t. She started coughing, desperately trying to breathe. Her face turned pale, and darkness began to cloud her vision, coming closer and closer. His smile grew more twisted.

“This wouldn’t hurt so much…â€[/QUOTE]

Omg omg omg ...that was a good story
    hope chapter 14 comes out
    *puts organization coat on and walks away.*

20. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

thank you! :D

lol ch 14 will be out soon! :D and thank you! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.