The 14th Key ~ Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 17, 2007.

?

Are you angry at Vexen too?

1. YES!!! How could he do that to poor Demyx? *hugs Demyx*

41.4%
  2. No, I thought it was hilarious! XD

27.6%
  3. I thought it was funny! So no, I'm not mad

10.3%
  4. Awww...poor weapons....*is angry*

3.4%
  5. I really don't care....

17.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azure Flame Banned

Roxas likes Xed, Roxas likes Xed! Hahahahaha! :D

Great job! Can't wait for part 3! You should post a pic of her!

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D thanks!

I REALLY want to, but my digital camera is acting up! *kicks camerea*

I'll fix it soon. Thanks! :D

3. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I know how you feel... My printer decided to spaz out today when I had something I wanted to show ya'll.... >.>;

(Psssst.... I think that the computers are conspiring against us humans... >.>; Don't tell them that, though... >.> <.< )

4. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

...but you just typed it on a computer >.> buy i agree, my camera has also been acting up AND my tv sparked at me when i tryed to turn it on (that was scary:( )

5. Starboy Destiny Islands Resident

I know, my pc turned on in the middle of the night, then my mom demanded that I tell her what I was doing on the computer at 11:30 >.>
    Anyways, Good job on the story! Keep it up!

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D Ok, i wont tell! (honestly, i agree with you, lol :))

Thanks! That would be weird....0_o :D

That is scary! Once, i turned on my computer, and smoke started to come out of it (i was only 8 at the time, and after that i didnt go onto a computer for like a month lol :) I was REALLY scared)

7. Pure Beats~ Chaser

I can't get enough of this story!!!!! :D

I posted the latest chapter to my fanfic, just to let ya know! :D

8. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

I saw! I was on my way over to read and comment :)

*skips off to read and trips on a banana*

Owwww....hey, how'd that get there?

9. flame of axel Destiny Islands Resident

well, well, well,
    writing more stories? u just can't stop! lol. any way, this story is really good, can't wait for part3 or the pic!!

10. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

yup! I love writing stories :) thanks! Ch 3 will come out tomorrow :D

11. flame of axel Destiny Islands Resident

good, cant wait!!:D

12. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Neither can I! :D

13. Rosey Chaser

Awwwwwwwwwwww. SO CUTE. COUPLE TIME!!!!

14. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

as soon as I found out that she was a girl around Roxas's age, I knew something was going to happen between the two!!! =) Once again, you pulled off another great story and I'll be right here waiting for the rest of the chapters.

15. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

oooo im really liking this story, its really great, keep it up

16. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

I LOVE your stories. Keep posting them!!!!!**Patiently waits for the next chapter**By the way, my next chapter is out. Dunno whether you'll care to read it......T.T

P/S Why does everything happen to Roxas T.T

17. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

The 14th Key ~ Chapter 3

Yay! ch 3 is up!:D And I finally fixed my camera! HOORAY!!!! *throws party*

The picture of Xed is here:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/artsyone3/Xed14thkey.jpg

Sorry about the bad quality. It is a nice picture in my opinion. I wish i had a scanner...*puts scanner on christmas list*

~Chapter 3~

Roxas walked quickly up two flights of stairs, and into Xemnas’ office. He would’ve used a portal to get there, but he wasn’t in any rush. He opened the door slightly and looked in. Xemnas was sitting at his desk, scribbling words on a piece of paper. He looked up at Roxas.
    “There you are, Roxas. Come here.” He said, still looking at him. Roxas walked towards his desk and stood in front of it. Xemnas stood, his hands clasped behind his back.
    “I trust you’ve already introduced yourself to Xedramon, am I right?” he asked. Roxas nodded.
    “Yes. We talked a little.” He said, not wanting to mention too much. He wasn’t sure if Xed wanted that stuff they talked about to be known. Xemnas nodded once.
    “Good. Now listen carefully,” he said. “I want you to keep an eye on Xedramon.” Roxas smiled. He was going to like his job.
    “Stop smiling Roxas, this is serious.” Xemnas said. Roxas frowned instantly. He hadn’t meant to make his smile so noticeable.
    “I have a feeling about this girl…good or bad, I’m not sure.” He said. He looked out a nearby window. “I want you to make sure she doesn’t do anything…” he shook his head, not bothering to finish the sentence. He looked back at Roxas. “Just look out for her. And if anything weird happens…let me know.” Roxas looked confused, but regardless, nodded and turned towards the door and walked out. Xemnas sat down in his chair. He put his hands up to his temples, trying to sooth another headache. It didn’t work.
    “I still have that call to make…”
    +++
    “Hey! Roxas!” Demyx called as Roxas came walking into the kitchen. He and Axel were sitting at the table, drinking a soda.
    “Hey.” Roxas replied, standing at the table. Axel looked up at him.
    “So…” he said, smiling like an idiot. “Has Roxas got a girlfriend yet?” Roxas’ cheeks turned bright red.
    “Wha…? Wha-what are you talking about?” he stuttered, choking on his own surprise. Demyx laughed.
    “You know, the two of them really do make a great couple.” He said, smiling. Roxas narrowed his eyes.
    “Cut it out!” he said, annoyed. Demyx and Axel decided to lay off.
    “So you talk to her yet?” Demyx asked. Roxas nodded.
    “Yeah, sorta.” He smiled. “You guys wanna come meet her?” He asked. Axel shrugged.
    “Sure.” He said, standing up from the table, Demyx standing up as well. Roxas smiled and the three Nobodies started to walk downstairs towards the Weapon Workshop.
    +++
    The three reached the Workshop door, and knocked softly on it. No one answered, so Roxas slowly opened it. When he stepped inside, the room looked completely different. Everything was dusted off, and everything was clean and neat. Now, he could actually see a window. And, he could see a lot of large, shiny, equipment.
    “Whoa...” The three chorused, as they ventured into the room. None of them had really been inside this room, and none of them had actually seen it clean. The last time it was used was when Xaldin tried to learn how to fix weapons…and that didn’t go too well…
    “What’s all this stuff?” Axel said suddenly, moving towards a large desk. It had some papers with sketches on it, a few art pads, some pencils, a small calendar, and a picture frame with a picture in it. Demyx shrugged.
    “I don’t know, I guess this is her stuff.” He said. He looked over at the calendar.
    “Hey!” He said excitedly. Axel and Roxas looked at him. “Xed’s birthday is this Friday!”
    “She’s turning 15.” Roxas said.
    “How’d you know that?” Demyx asked.
    “She told me.” Roxas said. Axel picked up the picture frame. There was a guy in the picture. The guy was wearing a white t-shirt, black baggy jeans, black boots, and black fighting gloves that showed his fingers. He had long, raven-black hair that fell to his shoulders, and fell down in front of his face, just passing his eyes. Through his hair shined a pair of golden-yellow eyes.
    “Who’s this guy?” he asked.

“Kuxir.”

“AHHH!!!” Demyx, Roxas, and Axel screamed in unison at the voice behind them. They spun around to see Xed standing behind them, slightly surprised at their reaction. After a moment she smiled and started laughing.
    “You know, you shouldn’t be snooping around in other people’s things.” She said, still smiling. Roxas smiled too.
    “Sorry…we weren’t snooping, we were just curious.” He said. Xed shook her head.
    “No worries.” She looked up at Axel and Demyx. “Who are you guys?”
    “Hi, I’m Demyx.” Demyx said with a smile.
    “The name’s Axel, got it memorized?” Axel said. Xed smiled at his introduction.
    “Well, it’s very nice to meet you both.” She said. She turned her attention towards the picture frame.
    “Kuxir.” Axel raised an eyebrow in confusion. Xed smiled.
    “The guy’s name in the picture is Kuxir.” She said. The three of them nodded.
    “He’s your brother?” Demyx asked.
    “Best friend.” She replied. “We met a while ago, on the island I lived on. He moved there and stayed there for a while. But he left home suddenly.” She sighed unhappily. “He never said why.” They all stood there in silence for a moment.
    “So…” Roxas said, trying to break the ice. “You draw?” Roxas mentally kicked himself. Another stupid question. Way to go Roxas. Xed smiled.
    “Not really, those are just for weapon designs.” She said, picking one up.
    “Can we see?” Axel asked. Xed nodded.
    “Sure.” She handed the pad to Axel, who held it so that all three of the Nobodies could see it. They flipped through the pages, looking at swords, shields, staffs, and many other weapons they never knew existed.
    “These are really good!” Demyx said. Axel nodded.
    “Awesome!”
    “Really cool!” Roxas said. Xed smiled.
    “Thanks.” She said. Axel handed the book back to her.
    “Hey, did you want to meet everyone else in the Organization?” Roxas asked. Xed smiled and nodded.
    “I’d love to!” she said. Roxas smiled. That feeling came back—the one he got when she smiled. The four of them walked out of the room, and up the stairs, towards where everyone was.

18. Rosey Chaser

YAY!!!!!!!!!! THE CHAPTER IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. I bet you that she likes her friend on the island, she wont admit it. like kairi XD

PAGE PWN!!!!!!!!!

19. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

awesome!

great job

aww poor roxas likes her (haha *laughs at him blushing*)

the picture is good, the shoes are huge though, my mental image wasn't too far off this time :)

but great job

SECOND POSTNESS

20. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

They all have huge shoes, lol :)

Thanks! :D

:D possibly...possibly not....

thanks! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.