Kingdom Hearts II The best Org. XIII final scene?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Bond of Flame, May 28, 2008.

?

Best Org. XIII final scene?

1. Xemnas (I)

3.6%
  2. Xigbar (II)

2.2%
  3. Xaldin (III)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Vexen (IV)

1.4%
  5. Lexaeus (V)

0.7%
  6. Zexion (VI)

5.8%
  7. Saix (VII)

10.1%
  8. Axel (VIII)

41.3%
  9. Demyx (IX)

9.4%
  10. Luxord (X)

1.4%
  11. Marluxia (XI)

2.2%
  12. Larxene (XII)

2.2%
  13. Roxas (XIII) The 'You make a good other' scene.

19.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maddy<3Seifer Destiny Islands Resident

Vexen's made me sad. he was really scared... but no matter how much he begged, Axel kills him off anyway... that's probably why Axel's death didn't do me much.

2. xemsai-superfan Destiny Islands Resident

i feel for you there. i believe he's one of the organization members that no one wanted to fight. when i went up against him for the first time, i did win but throughout the entire fight, i was saying "I feel so sorry for you." those words actually came from my heart. i felt so bad for him, Axel, Xemnas and a few others.

I MISS YOU, ORGANIZATION XIII! :( :crybaby: :cryinganime:

3. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Demy's was pretty cool. I lol'd at it. Although I feel bad for laughing...

4. Always Dance Chaser

Castle Oblivion has some pretty cool death scenes. My favorite was Larxene because of how pissed off she was. That b*tch deserved it xD

I have no idea how people feel sorry for Saix after how he messed with Sora's head like that. When he died I was like, "revenge at last." Seriously, what he did to Sora REALLY pissed me off so it felt really good to kill him.

The only Org. member i feel remotely bad for is Demyx. He could have easily avoided his death, but I wouldn't say he DESERVED it. Honestly though, his death was his own fault. But hey, whaddya gonna do.
    I would probably also feel bad for Vexen if he wasn't such a b*tch to fight xD

Marluxia's death made me laugh pretty hard, because he died by disappearing into FLOWERS. Seriously, what a way for a man to go xD

Finally, it felt awesome to kill Xaldin because of how much of a jerk he was being to Beast.

I still voted for Larxene though, because of how angry she was to die. Quite epic.

5. Riley103 Traverse Town Homebody

I would have to say axel, because he rocks as a character. :D

6. Kiria34 Traverse Town Homebody

axel, totally. he was so heartbroken about roxas....:'(

7. Ryan Finesse Destiny Islands Resident

Alot of people would pick Axel, because one, alot of people is his fan, and cried during his dieing moments.
    I would pick Axel because his death meant with the story, and actually sacraficed something for another person.
    Though, I would pick the deaths which they are truly sad, that they had to die.
    Most castle oblivion scenes, really.
    But what do you really mean, touching?
    Like, it actually made you feel something?
    Well, some deaths were pretty cool, and some were just...ok, he died. Bye.

8. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

My favorite was Demyx ^^ the sitar vanishing, yelling "NO WAAAAAY!!" then vanishing into pretty bubbles :)

9. Krowley Moderator

Saiix was very dramatic :D
    Bravo, Saiix

10. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

i thought Siax was sissy-ish >.> long blue hair, always flapping it, and "kingdom hearts... w-where... is my heart?"

11. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

It was in my opinion the most sensitive cut-scene in Kingdom Hearts II. All the poor puppy wanted was a heart...

12. Arch Mana Knight

Roxas. It always bothered me that you couldn't play as him anymore. Even with all the abilities Sora has, Roxas was much more fun to play as. Eh. I felt sorry for him, what Ansem and Riku did to him just made me...not like them. I almost wished that Roxas finished Sora off when he basically won the fight without breaking a sweat. Buuuuut nooo, he decides to stand there. ><

13. im-axel-fear-me-NOW Merlin's Housekeeper

id say axel.........i cried........it was so sad stupid sora pulling some damsel in distress act so he wouldnt have to fight D:<

14. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Axel's final cutscene actually made me cry... So, that's my best one.

15. Yuber Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd have to say, it's between Xigbar, Axel, Luxord, Larxene and Roxas were the best ones. I've yet to see Lexasus or Zexion's so I'll have to work on getting those scenes before I pass final judgement.

16. JustRob Traverse Town Homebody

Demyx. I really, really felt sorry for the guy.

17. GREE06 Traverse Town Homebody

Axel's death scene was very dramatic. An awesome fight and then he sacrifices himself. Then a touching moment where he gives his life to give Sora a way to reach Kairi. In my opinion, one of the best death scenes in any game I've played so far.

18. Zexion King's Apprentice

I guess...
    i have to vote for Sai'x
    cuz he said some cool words before he died
    " why.. kingdom hearts.. where is my heart..?"

Sorry Zexion..
    i can't vote for you
    cuz' your death is mizerable..

19. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

I think Saix,
    He made me think the Org wasn't all that evil with one statement.

20. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Probaly Axel's, as its the only one that's truly crucial to the plot. We learn nothing about the others personalities before they die. They just vanish from the plot. Xigbar? Oh, he's the guy with the guns, and the only adult that says "Whoopsie daisies". Saix? Well... Ah, he has spiky hair, and is evil! Xemnas? Why, he's the leader! That's pretty much all you need to know...
    While Axel, he wasn't good nor was he "heartless". He only wanted Roxas, the only person to ever make him truly happy, back, no matter what the cost would be. Everyone else just wanted "Kingdom Hearts! To be whole and awesome!". Overall, while I'm no Axel fan, he's inarguably the only interesting member, and thus his death scene was the most effective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.