The Black Keys

Discussion in 'Music' started by Aura, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Aura Goddess

I feel awkward here.

I absolutely love this band. My brothers ended up getting me into them a few weeks ago and I've been listening to a large majority of their music as of late. Mainly in the car where I blast the music. But anyway, anyone else heard of them? I've honestly never heard of them until my brothers started playing their music repeatedly. I have a few favorites of their songs, but to be honest this I think the first band where I actually like more than just three or four songs. The ones that are my favorites though are Lonely Boy(the song above), Dead and Gone, Gold on the Ceiling, Next Girl, and Everlasting Light.

ANYONE ELSE KNOW THEM?

2. Plums Wakanda Forever

GOOD

I LIKE THEM TOO. 8D

Granted, I haven't heard much of them. I was doing homework one day and was playing some of their songs in Tomahawk (the video you linked was one of them, haha). But I really do enjoy their sound! Very upbeat and full of beats, both of which are major pluses for me.

Will check them out.

3. T3F Chaser

I did not know this song was by the Black Keys...go figure. I've een looking for that song for god knows how long! Unfortunately its the only song of theirs I've actually heard, but the important thing is I do like that song, so The Black Keys are good in my books! :)