The Destined

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Destined, Jul 4, 2007.

?

Who should the 7th and Final member of Nex's Destined be?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2007.
  1. Seymour (FFX)

56.0%
  2. Wario (nintendo)

8.0%
  3. Gaston (Disney)

12.0%
  4. surprise from left field

24.0%
  1. Destined Working for WDW

I give you bonus points for finding almost all of the clues. And i mean ALMOST all. What does happen to Riku following the King's death? Will Dest play a pivotal role? What transpired in the library that Kairi can't tell anyone about? What will happen to Captain Tsukasa, Jedi Azzurro, and the other Kingdoms?

I can answer you this:

A storm is coming, one that could wipe Kingdom Hearts from the face of the universe....

PS: Zelda was the second of the Bloodline of Fate to die at the hands of Nex....in the prologue...

2. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

O.O OMG!!! I didn't even imagine Hiero and Alex being orginazation membersO.O And roxas is back WOOT!!!! :woohoo: TY again for putting Alex and Hiero in it, even if it was only their names it's enough to keep me happy:) can't wait for the sequel...

3. sorarulz Traverse Town Homebody

*glomps Link* HOLY FRENCH TOAST! ITS LINK!!
    Holy frickin' god. It's gonna be awsome! ^^ better than the 7th Harry Potter book's epilouge. ^^ and that says something! WOOT! for shizal my homie, continue, you rocking the boat!

4. Cutsman Gummi Ship Junkie

LOL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! that was so freakin awesome im shaking!!!!!!

EDIT: lol, that wasn't my char.... it was Roxas..... or a memory of Roxas 0.0

AAAH that was without doubt the best fanfic aaah, if you dont make a sequal, or maybe 5 sequals i will second that announcement to beat you with a pickle.... no joke! i will, make it, now!!! NO SERIOUSLY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWw

5. Destined Working for WDW

Welcome to the Epilogue of Destined....hehehehe

Epilogue​
    ~20 Years Ago~​
    The laboratory exploded as a shrill scream escaped as a nurse ran from the room, a large hole turning crimson on her stomach. The power began to fluctuate then completely extinguished, shrouding the wing in darkness, but unable to cover up the smell of scorched flesh.

From inside the laboratory, a being began to moan, its eyes struggling to open and adjust to the darkness. Something wasn’t right. His eyes were open, yet he couldn’t what was in front of him, he could see…everything. The layer of dust beginning to settle on the microscopes, the hum of the machinery…even the air that was blowing lazily from the air duct. The room was alive.

The being struggle to rise, it’s hands running crazily across a row of oddly shaped instruments, he knew each; but now they seemed foreign. He felt…something above, breathing. He froze. From upon the operating table, the experiment…was breathing.

It had worked.

Slowly, he stood, seeing the experiment breathing slowly, as one would in a deep sleep. He had done it. He gazed down and watched all of the organs and muscles move in sync, nothing out of place. He reached down and stared in shock as the stesascope gently levitated in the air and landed softly in his hands.

A tingle passed down his spine, the experiment had done more than he could believe. Excited, he began to pass the stesascope across the experiments chest, trying to find the heart. Very slowly he pulled the instrument from his ear and smiled.

No heartbeat. Yet the being was alive.

“Doctor, you called for me?†A young intern asked hesitantly.

The doctor didn’t move his head, but his eyes seemed to rotate, feeling his apprentice enter the lab. “Yes my young apprentice, Please come in. I’ve made a break through.â€

“What is it doctor?â€

“I’ve created a new being, not one of life, but of hatred.â€

“What?!†the apprentice gasped, taking a step backwards.

“This…being. Is all the evil in my soul, one that shall life, without a heart.â€

The apprentice stared in fear, seeing the doctor in a new light. “What have you done?â€
    The doctor spun around, his eyes surprisingly pleading. An odd feeling was presenting itself from his subconscious. “He is coming…Ansem, Run.â€

Ansem stared confused, but slowly began to turn to run as he realized the fear in his mentors eyes was genuine as another shadow began to form behind him.

The Doctor turned, seeing the new shadow grow and smiled. “You have failed…Darth Palageus.†With the click of his wrist, a lightsaber jutted from the doctor’s smock, solidifying itself inside of Palageus’ neck.

He fell to his knees, blood burning away as the intense heat charred the flesh. The doctor stepped forward slowly, seeing the Dark Lord of the Sith pass from this world, he bent low, his mouth inches form his ear. “The reign of Darth Palageus is at an end. Now, Darth Sidious, shall rule.â€

Sidious laughed, as the heartless rose from the metal slab, stepping forward. Sidious turned, eyeng his new creation. “I shall name you….Xehanort. Together we shall rule the universe.â€

6. Wacko Twilight Town Denizen

Oh my god!!!! THE HORROR! >.< Nice ending.

7. sorarulz Traverse Town Homebody

is that all? really? I don't get ti!
    btw, spelling errors because i just paitned my nails!
    but is that all? Destinied is over? really? meany, i'm gonna cry! D':

8. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

SO Darth Plageus the wise is why I had to defeat 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Heartless in each game??

plus a few nobodys...

GAH!

He's lucky Sidious killed him, becuase I'm going to kill him even more now!

9. Fearless A good and beautiful child

o.O
    wtf just happened?
    *is scared*

10. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

My opinion?

Other than a few POV errors (referring to Rebecca in third-person), I'd say this was a satisfying way to end the story. I'm not gonna be one of those people that'll go like "YOU KILLED MICKEY, YOU B****!!!" On the contrary, killing a main character off got you the reactions that are expected. Yeah, you pretty much ticked off 99.99% of the Riku fangirls when they all thought you killed Riku. King Mickey wasn't any better. But people have to understand that war isn't always clean. It's not always a happy ending where the good guys always win. Lord of the Rings is an example. Animorphs (yes, I'm referring to a 90's book series) was another. Fights, battles, wars, struggles...they're always the same. Nothing's simple. People die whether they're main characters or the sidekicks in the background.

In conclusion, the ending makes it more realistic and Final Fantasy-like and less of the Disney. Good job and good fortune to you. :sly:

11. Wacko Twilight Town Denizen

I already am!!! :crybaby:

12. Fearless A good and beautiful child

*cries with you* *glomps riku*

13. Destined Working for WDW

Yes, sadly, The Destined has come to it's end. But....something is coming. A prophecy uncovered, leading to the awakening of terror....

Stay tuned...for the introduction of (insert drum roll here)
    The Sacrificed

14. Fearless A good and beautiful child

*loud cheers and whistles*
    HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    will rinn be making a comeback?

15. Wacko Twilight Town Denizen

YAAAAY!!!!! Another awsome story!!!! XD XD XD XD!!

16. sorarulz Traverse Town Homebody

*follows suit of KingdomKey* *glomps Mickey's grave* MICKEY!!! o well, GET OVER IT! *slaps self* *insert dramic music here* AND whether you like it OR not, I'm gonna get a character of mine in there! ^^ and please tell me THOSE HORRIBLE UGLY SCARS that Sora has are gone! *gets up and glomps Sora* SORA! ^^

17. Wacko Twilight Town Denizen

Respect the heroes of war. Ok. Not really.

18. Fearless A good and beautiful child

erm...
    RIKU!! *glomps riku*
    and ill look forward to seeing you in teh story (if its okay with destined, that is) =D

19. Wacko Twilight Town Denizen

*watches silently.* Hmmmmmmmm........ We're such an odd group fangirls...... >_>.....

20. Destined Working for WDW

LoL i've created fangirls haha. Anyway, the story continues with The Sacrificed.

Remember...something...is coming.

To answer a few questions: Yes Rinn will be making an appearance, along with Tsukasa, and will be introducing Mezo and
    Alex and Hiero.