The Disorganized Organization of Organized Deadpools Society (Or D.O.O.D.S)

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Lite, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Lite The Future

Welcome, one and all, to the Disorganized Organization of Organized Deadpools Society, or D.O.O.D.S for short.

Here you can hang out with your fellow Deadpools, practice your fourth-wall breaking skills, and practice for field work, all while awaiting the chance to be hired by a single customer, or an entire group!

There are some rules, believe it or not, that come with being an honorary Deadpool. They are as follows:

Rule #1: I am the Deadpool among Deadpools. Any rules placed by me are to be followed to the blood-coated letter. Failure to understand and follow this rule will get you kicked our of the society. Or worse.
    Rule #2: If you have a problem with another Deadpool within the society, even if it's me, please bring it to my attention, we don't need senseless arguing within the society. If it's with another Deadpool, I will issue a warning. A second infraction will get them "removed", if you catch my drift. If it's with me, I'll do my best to fix the problem. However, DO NOT come to me if you've got an issue with following rules. Rules are placed for a reason.
    Rule #3: Keep the cursing at a minimum. While we may be Deadpools, who are known for being foul-mouthed jerks, there are rules on KHV that need to be abided by.
    Rule #4: If you are hired by a member/group, run it by me before carrying out the order, and after the job is complete.
    Rule #5: This is a rule for those hiring one of our Deadpools: DO NOT post here when hiring one or more of us. Send the person(s) you are hiring a PM or VM, that way there is less of a chance of your plan being discovered by the one that you are going after.
    Rule #6: If you ever, EVER, attack another Deadpool within the society, you are automatically removed, and your name will be plastered on a black-list. So don't do it!
    Rule #7: To join, just post in this thread saying you want to join. I'll give you an assigned name and position within the society as quickly as I can.
    Rule #8: Don't make this into a serious ordeal. This is meant to be fun.

Okay, now for some extra stuff to make things interesting:

TROPHIES!

Yes, trophies. Trophies are earned by completing certain objectives within the society. Simple, right?

One Of Us

Become an honorary Deadpool! Your spandex and weapons are in the next room.
    Earned by: DarkPool, NemePool, NoPool, RienPool, DeadMari, DroidPool, DeadBush, DeadMaster, DeadDaxa, DeadPrentice

I've got a little "Job" for ya...

Get hired by another member to "take care of" an annoyance for them. Proof of being hired must be shown before trophy can be earned.
    Earned By: RienPool​

Mission: Accomplished!

Completed a job for another member. A screenshot with proof of payment, or one with proof of job completion must be shown before this trophy can be earned.​
    Earned by: RienPool, DarkPool, ÃeađρooᏝ, NemePool, NoPool

Ol' Buddy, Ol' Pal!

Become friends with another Deadpool within the society. A screenshot with proof is required before this trophy can be earned.
    Earned By: DarkPool, ÃeađρooᏝ, RienPool, NemePool, NoPool, DroidPool
    4th Wall? What 4th Wall?

Show the 4th Wall who's boss by breaking it. How do you do it? That's a secret you'll have to find out on your own.
    Earned by: NoPool, RienPool, DeadBush, NemePool​

Level Up!

Earn your first level-up within the society. Shouldn't be too hard.
    Earned by: DarkPool, RienPool, ÃeađρooᏝ, NemePool, NoPool

Wait, there's a 5th wall!?

Break the 5th Wall. (Only Obtainable by Bushy)
    Earned by: Bushy, and only Bushy

That's all there is for now, but there'll be more added in the future.

Jobs and Hiring

This section will explain the process of hiring, performing a job, and payment.

Part 1: Hiring *UPDATED*

As of 4/7/2012, a Deadpool may hire another Deadpool to "take care of" someone, so long as it is not another Deadpool. However, we also have a strict rule against finishing someone off out of personal anger. We don't kill for ourselves, only for payment. Also, don't go around asking people to hire you to take out a certain individual you don't like. That'll land you a warning.

Now for the part that non-Deadpools should read. When you wish to hire someone, simply VM or PM the Deadpool of your choice with the details of who you want them to take care of.

Part 1.1: Hiring Groups

When you or a group of people want to acquire the services of one or more of our Deadpools, PM or VM ME, not those you want hired. Group jobs are a much more involved process and need to be thought out within the society before they are performed. Your job will still be carried out, just not as quickly as a 1-person job.​

Part 2: Performing the job

Performing jobs is incredibly simple when it's a one-man operation. Once you have your target, you find them, and leave them a VM with the following: "Bang. -Deadpool". The only difference between this example and yours, is that you would put down your assigned name instead of Deadpool. For example, let's say that a user named "SoraDude" just carried out a job, he would leave this message: "Bang. -SoraPool". His assigned name is SoraPool, so that's what he would leave on his target.

Part 2.1: Group Jobs

In the case of a group job, the one hiring would come to me with the information including the targets, and the amount of Deadpools needed to take out those targets. Once I have that information, I would choose members of the society and assign them specific targets out of the group of targets given. Once chosen, I will issue the order to move out. As soon as that order is given, all selected Deadpools will go as quickly as they can to leave their mark on the target. Once finished, report back here with proof that you finished your part of the job, and you'll have another success under your teleporter belt.

Part 3: Payment

Once a Deadpool has carried out and successfully completed a job, they must report back here by making a post showing their success. Once that post has been made, the person who hired that Deadpool must positively rep them for a job well done. This applies to group jobs as well. That is the payment system in a nutshell.

UPDATE: Calling Card

Thanks to our good friend RienPool and a friend of his, we now have a Calling Card. This is the picture you leave on your targets telling them who it is who took them out.
    Need a tutorial on how to place it on your target? VM or PM me, I'll be more than happy to explain.
    [​IMG]

Members List
    Head Honcho Deadpool- ÃeađρooᏝ - Available
    The Dark Falz Fragment-hunting Deadpool - DarkPool - Available
    The Deadpool with Many Enemies- NemePool - Available
    The First Premium Deadpool- NoPool - Available
    The first Puella Magi Deadpool- RienPool - Available
    The only Deadpool with "Dead" in their Assigned Name- DeadMari - Available
    The murdering, treacherous, evil Deadpool with a childhood grudge - DroidPool - Available
    The only Deadpool to break the 5th wall - DeadBush - Available
    The Keyblade Master Deadpool - DeadMaster - Available
    The Beautiful, Red-Haired Deadpool - DeadDaxa - Available
    The Apprentice of DeadMaster - DeadPrentice - Available
    The Dark Star Among Deadpools - DeadStar - Available
    The youngest of the Deadpools - DeadBoy7 - Available
    The DOOD who'd not afraid to share his name - JackPool - Available
    The Deadpool chosen by the Triforce of Courage - DeadHero - Available
    The Deadpool with the Buster Sword - CloudPool - Available

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

Deadpool organisation? Do want. Unsure of what you mean by a job, but hey. Sign me up~

3. Lite The Future

You're in.

A job is basically a member or members who is not a part of D.O.O.D.S "hires" you to "take out" another non-member or non-members. It's nothing that should be taken incredibly seriously, just a fun little game.

Also, for your assigned name, would you prefer DarkPool or TraitorPool? It's gotta be a mixture of your username and Deadpool.

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

Got it.
    DarkPool, definitely. Got more of a ring to it.
    Do we hammers with which to break one of every four walls we find?

5. Lite The Future

Yes, indeed we do. 'Tis included with your weapons and spandex.

6. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

I wonder why there are so few of us Deadpools.
    Clearly word hasn't spread enough of our shenanigans.

7. Lite The Future

You may be right, Darkpool. If you would be so kind as to recommend us to people you know who may be interested, that'd be Deadpoolicious. I'll do the same.

ALLONS-Y!

8. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd like to join this fine establishment!

Call me Whatpool.

"Your only in this so you can unleash your inner randomness aren't ya?"

Maybe but that's beside the point!

9. Lite The Future

You're in, but your assigned name has to be a mixture of your username and Deadpool. Might I suggest something like NemPool or DeadPrime?

10. Pinekaboo Chaser

Nemepool! (Pronounced Neh-meh-pool)

11. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

12. Lite The Future

Before I finalize it, would like to have DarkPool's suggestion of NemePool? I think it has a nice ring to it. It's up to you, though.

13. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I like that even better! I'll take it!

"Finally we're getting somewhere!"

Aw, your just impatient!

14. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

NoPool. Because it's awesome. Don't you, the people reading this, agree?

15. Lite The Future

Brilliant, I will update ASAP.

Glad to have you aboard. Trophy foar yoo.

Now that we've got more than two people, it's time to get our name out there. The purpose of D.O.O.D.S was not just to hang out with our Deadpool brethren and sistren, but to earn some cash. And by cash I mean rep. BUT! the only way to do so is, like stated in the OP, is to get hired by a non-Deadpool to "take out" the person of their choosing. Their reasoning behind choosing who they chose is of no concern, we're just in it for the ¢a$h.

Now you may be asking yourselves, "But Deadpool, what's the point of you blathering on about this?" Well, I'll tell ya, you little ingrates! All you need to do to get yourselves hired is to put this in your signatures:
    Got some extra rep to give? Need somebody "taken care of"?
    Hire (Insert Assigned Name Here) from D.O.O.D.S. ​
    (Your name needs to be a link to the first page.)

Of course, there may be some of you who have a certain signature setup and would like to keep it that way. If that's the case, then get the hell over it come to me, I'll advertise you myself.

One last thing: You're availability for jobs will be on the first page (hence the reason for linking to it.), so if someone wants to hire you, and you're unavailable, they'll either have to choose someone else or wait.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

16. Pinekaboo Chaser

I'd like to point out that you and I are already on one another's friend lists, and have been since before this began. And since it's actually you, you shouldn't require a screenshot as evidence.
    So wouldn't that technically make me the first one to earn a trophy, joint with yourself?

17. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

"Apparently the trophy system has bugs in it don't you agree fellow readers of this thread?"

Get the bug spray!

18. Lite The Future

Never thought of that...OKAY NEW RULE: IF YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH ME, REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU ADDED ME, OR IF YOU'RE ALREADY FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE WITHIN THE SOCIETY, YOU GET A FREE TROPHY. There, all fixed. c:

19. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Rienpool or Deadzel? What do you guys think?

20. Pinekaboo Chaser

Zelpool?
    Also yay there's more than two of us now we are the best advertisers ever