Birth by Sleep The emotion of the Unversed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I was sifting through KH Wiki like I normally do when I have nothing better to do (which is often) And it had a section on the Unvesed labling the negative emotion they inhibit. For exsample the one I found was Irritation being the Flood Unversed. Is this true? Or is it just speculation? And if it is true what emotion do the others inhibit?

2. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

As stated in Birth By Sleep, Unversed are based off of negative emotions. The unversed were from
    Vanitas
    and the 'I think' things are not aloud on the forum. The information you saw on there, it could be valid or not.

3. P Banned

Found it. It was as a reference on the page. It's from this portion of a Nomura interview:

So only the Flood were defined, as an example. The other ones probably represent other emotions, but it hasn't been explicitly stated, from what I can tell.

4. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    lol great thanks well at least my question is answered maybe he will rease the emotion tied to all the others.... or maybe not...

5. Misty gimme kiss

I'd imagine it's similar to the different types of Heartless. Someone like Sora losing their heart, who has a lot of light and very little darkness, would make a lowly Heartless like a Shadow, whereas someone very in touch with the darkness would make a much more powerful one. A Large Body, perhaps.

But, I agree, it definitely would be interesting for Nomura to reveal more about the forms of enemies and how they are decided.

6. P Banned

Afraid not. The Large Body is an Emblem, so can only be formed from the original machine, or other Emblem Heartless. A better example would be an Invisible or a Darkside, as they're powerful pureblood Heartless.