Birth by Sleep The Enemies of BBS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by What?, Jul 5, 2008.

1. What? 『 music is freedom 』

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

It looks new. What are your opinions on this?

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

From my speculations i think the enemies are called endless because in the FM secret ending when all the words swush past the screen you can see "Heartless,Endless,Nobody" thats a sure sign.

I can't believe you haven't seen it.

P.S:I think that your change of Avvy and siggy reflect your personality.Emma watson is cute and bueatiful just like your personality.

4. What? 『 music is freedom 』

These boards are emptier than usual.

I think they have something to do with the soul, as in Ansem's notes he stated that "The body is made of 3 things; the Heart, the Body, and the Soul."

I have posted this before, but we have done Heart(Heartless) and Body(Nobody). Therefore, the next one would be soul. Maybe the new soul enemies are called Endless?

5. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I think the new enemy will be called something with the word soul in it because the Heartless had the word heart in and so did the nobodies with the word body so the new enemy will be called a negative soul phrase, probibly

6. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

What everyone seems to forget is that nobodies gain the body and the soul.Thats how they have a high plain of thinking then just instinct like the heartless.I think that the next enemy will be another combination of of two of the three "Essences" as i call them(Heart,body,soul).I think it might be the heart and the body without a soul.The soul is said to be your very being.It makes you,you.Without it, you would be condemned to a painfully endless existance without meaning,ideals or a sense of being,thus the name endless.What do you think.

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

You do have a point, but was it only the organisation that had Nobodies like that where they could think and plan? coz the other Nobodies seem to be almost as dull as Heartless

8. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

The only reason that that is the case is the fact that they were controlled by the formed nobodies.Nobodies have loyality and the ideal of getting there hearts back unlike heartless who ly with the strongest and only consume hearts on instinct.

9. What? 『 music is freedom 』

These Endless could be an interesting enemy, they may be ruled by a single entity, or they may be different bodies that have lost their souls and have been taken over by a single entity, who has only a soul left. However, judging from their spirit-like appearance, I think they are more like souls without bodies and hearts. However, the Endless are still an interesting idea. Look.

10. Haseo Knight of Light

They look like a cross between Heartless and ghosts. So they probably are the Heart and the Soul. So I support daxma in saying that they're the Endless.

11. What? 『 music is freedom 』

If they were Heartless, they would be the originals, like the Shadows.

12. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I don't think that they come from someones soul because they would have alot more intelligent and wouldn't go attacking on orders.If you've got a soul you'd have a conscience with it.If it was made of someones soul they would all have a sense of being and wouldn't all be one in attacking someone or something.

13. What? 『 music is freedom 』

How do you know that they don't have intelligence? They may be in groups, like the Heartless and Nobodies, but that doesn't mean they can't think for themselves.

14. Haseo Knight of Light

Those ones the Terra pic don't have the symbol. Maybe that means that someone is mass producing the ones with the symbol just like Xehanort and the other apprentices were with the Heartless.
    That wouldn't make sense, since they're ghostlike.

15. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Nobodies can think on a basic plain but if an entity was based souly on a soul then it would have a sense of being.It would be able to feel that it was an individual and it wouldn't attack like heartless.If it was made out of a soul then it would have an individual appearance and would think like a human does.

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

You should acknowledge the fact that those won't be the only types. As with the other enemies, there must be other types.

They may have been warped by the Darkness. After all, they seem to be controlled by Master Xehanort.

17. Haseo Knight of Light

After seeing another screenshot, they seem to be more alienlike than ghostlike. Look. One type has a symbol and the other doesn't, just like the mass produced Heartless have symbols and the pureblood ones don't.

18. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

The thing you forget is that Master Xeahnort is a very knowledgable individual who surrpasses the boundarys of light and darkness.He even says "Those who turn to darkness are not fit to hold the keyblade".He wouldn't use darkness on these creatures.

19. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Then there are four other possible ways:

1. He mass-produced clones of a single body, therefore when the clone is killed and the soul is released, they all look the same.

2. There is someone else behind all this, who uses the darkness.

3. They really are aliens, or alien souls.

4. The souls already were affected by darkness when they still had bodies.

20. Haseo Knight of Light

Wouldn't using darkness be the only way to summon Kingdom Hearts. I mean, Kingdom Hearts has appeared in both End of the World and TWTNW, both ruled by Xehanort's two halves, both who controlled the the faction of enemies who they belonged too.