Birth by Sleep The Enemies of BBS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by What?, Jul 5, 2008.

1. What? 『 music is freedom 』

If this was true, then my theory of the Souls being warped by the darkness is correct.

2. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Maybe this is a transformation that is caused when a hearted consumed with darkness joins with the soul to distert the soul aswell to create and endless.

A phlosophy i've adopted about kingdom hearts is that you can neither create it nor destroy it you can only create a bridge to it.To create that brigde you need a great force and in both cases they both possesssed great darkness with them.

3. Haseo Knight of Light

So all 3 of us agree that they at least are partially Souls?

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Ya i think so but i think i'm coming up with another theory about terra because of this conversation...

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

This is quite possible.

And yes.

6. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Personally I think these things are all soul...the thing that I've seen from this thread is that its kind of hard trying to define "soul" without it looking too much like a nobody or heartless. In the kingdom hearts sense, I believe a "soul" are feelings and memories. Remember, nobodies could not feel and heartless didnt have memories add those 3 things together and you get the perfect human.

Not only this, but I believe either MX is this endless we're talking about as well. Think about it:

MX
    He has the possiblity of being one of these endless things, because in every kh game so far the final boss has not been human, but rather the enemy you've been fighting the entire time. Ansem was a heartless (final boss in kh1) and Marluxia and Xemnas were both nobodies (CoM and KH2 final bosses in that order). Not only this, but MX implied he was beyond light or darkness in the leaked BBS footage. We are not yet sure what these endless represent...

7. Haseo Knight of Light

Then you should post it.

Hm, the plot of KH is getting almost as complicated as MGS. Endless is the only name for them that makes sense since it's the only one of suggested names that is a real word. Dissoul is not a real word, while Heartless and Nobody are, so it would have to be Endless. That mean that we're decided on the name until it's official revealed.
    The bold portion is the only part where you are wrong. The Nobodies could not feel because they had no Hearts, and feeling in KH have been said to come from the Heart. Off topic: I feel like Repliku right now.

8. What? 『 music is freedom 』

This is an amazing theory.

Dissoul? I don't remember anyone calling them that.

9. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

I dont want to sound like a jerk but if you read it a little more closely I said that I think Endless or Dis-Soul have feelings. XP

10. Haseo Knight of Light

They called it that in a different thread.
    You said in your theory that you thought Souls were feelings and memories, while Hearts are feelings.

11. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I'd make a joke about them dissing Terra, Ven, and Aqua, but I'm not in the mood for that. Nor is this the right place.

12. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

A soul is your very being, and to write it off as just memory and feeling is just wrong.The heart allows for feelings and memories are part of the soul but the soul also contains your sense of self your memories,your temperments and in geeral things that make you,you.If it was a pure so it wouldn't have a set form, they would all have different appearances along with having memories of their past life what the do in general.I'm sticking with the combo of heart filled with darkness and the soul.

Master Xeahnort isn't an endless because if that was the case then the endless would have some individuality because they would have a soul and a heart at there disposal while in my theory they have no individual will meaning that they can't unlock there own emotions and memories.Master Xeahnort could be compared to someone like me, a person that has an open mind,he can see and comprehend stuff that other people can't.He is a knowledgable master not an endless.

This stuff is hard to take in some try and read it slowly.

EDIT:If you guys want to know what he means by dis-soul it is mentioned in the secret ending in Japanese.I think it might be another name for an endless.

13. What? 『 music is freedom 』

If he isn't the enemy, then there really is someone else controlling the souls.

This is brought up a lot, but could it possibly be Zexion? His death still seems to be controversial to this day. Could it be possible that he would be controlling the souls?

14. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Ok...what? Besides, kingdom hearts has a different way of going about things. The heart, soul and body apply in some ways to real life but in many ways do not. Look at how heart is defined in kingdom hearts, especially when it comes to heartless.

Annnnnnnd your assuming way too much. What you said is a theory. Theories are not absolute. You start talking about how endless and dis-soul act and we don't even know they're true names yet. My theory on MX possibly being a dis-soul/endless still stands.

15. Haseo Knight of Light

When Light mentioned the leaked footage, I just got a new theory about Aqua. After all, she's a mystery, since she's only appeared in the secret movies and that one piece (lol One Piece) of artwork.

16. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

1) MX can be the enemy.

2) Zexion is, and will always be dead.

17. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I doubt the Organization was still around 10 years prior to Kingdom Hearts.

And by the way, I'm just pointing out, that "Endless" was decided as their unofficial name months ago so it's not like you guys are the first ones to call them that. ._.

I'm too out of the conversation to read and understand all these posts so I'll probably be lingering around.

18. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I do think that Master Xeahnort could possibly control the endless but i do know that he is not an endless.I think zexion has something to do with this.Had anyone actually thought that it might be zexion in the dark soldier suit.He has a giant lexicon thathas recorded stuff from this era and possibly even further into the past.Master Xeahnort could have passed information from years of keybladers onto zexion.He has always seemed to be much more powerful than everyone sees.

1)Thats a bit obvious but he isn't like other enemies.The have the electricity but they can actually reason amoungst him.He isn't evil he's just...him.He's a person with ideologies.

2)unless there is definitive proof that he is dead then theres a possability.Ansem(Xeahnorts heartless) was supposed to be dead at KH1 but he comes back nice and refreshed in COM. Anything is possible with nomura.

19. Haseo Knight of Light

As normal humans they were.

20. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Yes but they weren't the human Organization. They're the Nobody Organization. They probably had lives and haven't met Xemnas yet. Wasn't he the one that started the Organization? :/ I forget.