Birth by Sleep The Enemies of BBS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by What?, Jul 5, 2008.

1. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Damn it, I forgot that this was 10 years before KH. T_T

I will post something in a second.

EDIT: Hold on a second there. Any of Ansem the Wise's students could be the enemy, or at least somehow involved in the story as an antagonist. Master Xehanort looks older than the Xehanort that we saw in that cutscene in KHII. Therefore, couldn't it be any of the students?

It may not be Zexion, but what about Ienzo, before he turns into a Nobody? We still do not know about the lives of most of the Organization before they turned into Nobodies.

2. Haseo Knight of Light

Sorry, I thought you meant that the members didn't exist 10 years before KH. My mistake.:sweatdrop:

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I know that briag is in it because he actually sees them during abattle which nomura has already confirmed.I think either ienzo or possibly evens are envolved aswell because in the secret ansem reports "evens shows great interest in xeahnort aswell".Why would nomura include that in the secret ansem reports if it's so menial and insignificant???Because he was giving us a hint.

I think the apprentices had alot more to do with those events then people think...

4. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

XD Gawd gaize, c'mon. Get with the theorizing.

Forgetting it was 10 years before and misinterpreting my clear words is not how you go about this.

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

It only makes sense. He is the leader of the Organization. Well, was the leader.

6. Haseo Knight of Light

So far the only Organization member confirmed to be there are Xehanort since he's been in every game so far in some form, and Braig as said above by daxma.

7. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Right. But I'm wondering if Xehanort began the initiative to create this group before it was official and he became Xemnas.

8. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Braig sees whom during a battle?

And I agree, it is possible that Ienzo and Even left with Xehanort, but what about the rest?

9. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Guys there were 6 founding members so all of them formed the organisation.I think the other 5 founding members might have known more about Xemnas then he knew about himself.

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I wouldn't really see the point, unless he wanted to get together with friends, or form a group to find out the secrets of the Heartless.

There is more of a chance he did it after he became Xemnas.

11. Haseo Knight of Light

Remember Xigbar's comment in KHII? He said that Sora wasn't "half the hero as the others", implying that he could be in BBS.

12. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Xaldin and Lexeues didn't seem to have much of a role but then again nomura wants some surprises for us.

the thing about Xigbar or Briag is that he seems to know about the past just as much as Zexion or ienzo.He mention in final mix that he was ten years too young to take the keyblade in the member chair circle.In one of nomura's interview he said that briag had withnessed the battle.It says in the journal that he seems to have bigger goals.I'm thinking that Nomura told us alot more than we thought.Had anyone concidered that the dark soldier could indeed be briag.

Edit:Actually it's Xaldin who says sora was 10 years too young to weild the keyblade.Maybe he did play a bigger part.

13. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Aww man...im getting too wound up here...

What you said makes no sense dude, im sorry...

1. How could you possibly know that MX is or is not an "endless?" If you have some sort of interview please show me, because Nomura has never said this, and it has never been shown in any video this far...

2. Lexion in whatever language it originated from (Greek I believe) means dictionary. So...yeah...that doesnt really apply...?

I think its Xehanort in the suit. Look around the bbs section and there will be TONS of theories...Zexion was too young by that time to actually be in the suit...

Was he even a nobody by then?

14. What? 『 music is freedom 』

That is true. I'd love to see him back as a character in BBS, however I would hate to fight him again >_<. It would be even more interesting if, this time, he was on the side of the protagonists. He does imply "half the hero as the others", meaning he could be on either the antagonists or protagonists side.

Of course, I doubt you would play as him (Nomura is leaving that for 358/2 Days).

No, he was Ienzo, but he could have followed MX when he left Ansem the Wise. Oh yes, and his weapon really is a Lexicon. It would be funny if he tried to use complicated words to fight instead of the Lexicon transforming into another weapon.

EDIT: 100 Posts. ^^

15. Haseo Knight of Light

He wasn't too young. Back before he became a nobody, "Ansem" had sent Kairi to a random world to draw out the Keyblade, which was when Sora and Kairi were 5-7 years old, so he was probably in his early twenties then, so if he's is in BBS, he'll be in the 19 area.
    He'll probably appear in Radiant Garden along with the rent of Ansem's apprentices minus Xehanort.

16. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Check my edited post above and you'll see who i think is in the suit.If he was an endless he'd either be tied to darkness or light but he's tied to niether.He is a phlosopher form what i can tell.

17. What? 『 music is freedom 』

If this is right, then Xaldin in his original form, Dilan, would be in the game too? Perhaps he knew that the keyblade was passed on to him, that is why he acknowledges that he was too young.

This may reveal a hint too. If Sora was 10 years too young, and he is 15(?), then one of the characters may be 25? I'm leaning towards Terra.

I don't think it states that Braig was ever an apprentice of Ansem. =|
    I might be wrong, though.

18. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Finally someone else realises it.I'm glad someone else figured out terra had to be 25.I posted it somewhere in BBS general discussion long ago.
    This debate is really heating up now isn't it.lol!!!

19. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

You hit it off the minute you came here with your good theoretical knowledge and your knowledge of KH.

20. Haseo Knight of Light

The founders of the Organization were Ansem's six apprentices Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo.