Birth by Sleep The Enemies of BBS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by What?, Jul 5, 2008.

1. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

The only one with no connection is Eleus but i think his connection resides in COM.
    Guys i'll need to go offline soon so my knowledge will go with me.

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Ah. Alright then. I guess that means that none of them would be with the Protagonists.

I just thought of something. There may or may not be Heartless in BBS, but could it be possible that in the story of BBS is when the six become Nobodies? Possibly one of them would become a Heartless and steal the hearts of the six. Could this be Ven?

That is good.

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

You just made me think of something.Maybe the Apprentices had already made heartless and they manipulated Ansem into thinking he started the research when they were merely furthering there research.

4. Haseo Knight of Light

Everyone of the except Xehanort, who was found by Ansem after BBS, since there are no Heartless in BBS, cause Ansem and his apprentices were the ones who first discovered them.
    I'm pretty sure they didn't start making them until after Ansem discovered the pureblood Heartless.

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

That is possible, but how and why would they want to make the Heartless in the first place?

6. What? 『 music is freedom 』

They could have been discovered in the story of BBS.

Unless I am wrong on something. =|

7. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Maybe they were Master Xeahnorts apprentices and were trying to help to gain knowledgge.

8. Haseo Knight of Light

KH is starting to have more plot holes than FFVII. Off topic: Today I've posted in the KH section more than the rest of my 8 months of being here.

9. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I thought Master Xehanort was Xehanort, except older?

I think it is because of all these theories. Off Topic: This is my second day and I have about half as much as posts you have. :p

10. Haseo Knight of Light

Off topic: Yeah. But you registered just when it was the perfect time for theories. I joined back when we only had magazine scans, while you have magazine scans, info, and leaked footage.

11. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Off topic: Oh well.

Anyways, back on topic. Where did everyone else go?

12. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Well so far we've linked the apprentices to this mix,Xeahnort and we think we know what is the name of the new enemy and how they are formed.We're making alot of progress on this thread.

13. Arch Mana Knight

A lot of progress and a lot of spam. This was already a repeat topic by the first post...

Weird...I wonder if my theory of the new enemies being endless is correct(funny how after I started using it, it started popping up again). I looked back at what Lightning Ambition said(she pointed out a few things)...and I agree that Xehanort is the Dark Soldier(black suit guy). I brought that up after I saw the secret ending a long time ago...Also, is it spelled Dis Souls? That could also be the name....

14. Haseo Knight of Light

Maybe the symbol-less one are the Dissouls and the symboled ones are the Endless. Then again, I was half-asleep when I got that thought. But it is possible since both words were in the Secret ending, apparently. I'll have to watch it, just make sure. I haven't watched it in a long time so I can tell you if Dissouls appeared in it or not.

15. What? 『 music is freedom 』

That is possible. However, they may all still be called one of those names, but the Dissouls would be a branch of them.

16. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

There is a little spam but not much because we are talking about enemies in general not just the endless or dis souls.What do you mean when you used it and your theory.I'm the one that metioned it on the forum not you and my theories are my originals.I don't copy others.Could you not start pointing out what millions of people have already said.We are thinking of original theories not run of the mill theories.This might be harsh but your theories are unoriginal and uninspiring Arch.they're what everyone are saying.We are coming up with original stuff.

17. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I don't think there is a space between "Dis" and "Souls". I also don't think that Xehanort could be the Dark Soldier, as isn't he already the old man?

18. s_rank90 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah daxma is right. It seems that besides xehanort found by ansem, the five could be the last witnesses(excluding the disney characters who wants no part in the events from the past, remember what king triton said to sora in kh 1 where "as the bearer of the keyblade, one should not medle in the affairs of other worlds" did something horrible happened, because keblade wielders are known to pass through the world and ignore most of the laws there thus create their own events) who are still interested about the whole mess. They discuss, create their own theories and clash in heated arguments until they decided to a little trial and error. Ienzo persuades ansem to build the labatory and experiments the effects of darkness in people's hearts.

You know, its strange. How does Master xehanort knows how to mess with people's hearts? There were no heartless or nobodies at the time, they were mistakes from ansem and his aprentices, so this guy seems to know what he was doing and the aprentices are trying to figure out how to use their knowlede that they gained to their own use.

19. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Actually heartless did exist, and because of that im sure nobodies did too.
    But anyway, back on topic, I think that MX was some kind of very powerful...being...his magic seems really great; almost on par with yen sid's. And his age, he looks like hes 60 or something, he must have been around for a long time to figure things out. Right?

20. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I'm sure the enemies will include nobodies and heartless. But it seems as there will be a new set of enemies to form an Organization, like the series that is currently in existence. I hear that Dr. Xehanort, or Master Xehanort(or whatever his name is) is going to be in the game, so that may lead to why Ansem the Wise, or Xehanort came into existence in KH1 and Kh2. Just a sensible expression I put together...:)