Birth by Sleep The Enemies of BBS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by What?, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Haseo Knight of Light

Yes, Heartless were around, they just hadn't been discovered yet.

I doubt that there will be Heartless and Nobodies in the games as enemies, Creator. Nomura said himself that there wouldn't be any Hearless.

2. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

I think that only Shadows existed at that time... Remember all that stuff in the Secret Ansem Reports about Pureblood and Emblem heartless?

3. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Perhaps something happened to him when he was a child or something.

Even though they are one of the simplest forms of Heartless, they still can steal hearts. Also, I do agree that they must have been around but not discovered.

4. Haseo Knight of Light

The only Heartless that could've been around are Shadows, Darkballs, Invisbles, and Darksides.

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I do not recall the name of this Heartless, but what about the one that possessed the door in Beast's Castle? Thresholder or something. It looked Pureblood to me.

6. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Meh. It was basically a floating ball of darkness with a face. I guess it was Pureblood then.

7. Haseo Knight of Light

But Posesser(sp?) didn't. That means it's pureblood.

8. s_rank90 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, it was possesser, thresholder, shadowstalker, darkthorn, and those statues that comes alive out of nowhere.

9. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Yes, I believe that was the heartless I was thinking of.

10. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I'm refreshing everything i've theoretisized on this thread so that people that try to get into this debate will know what i've been saying besides going through the 10 pages.This is...The Daxma Report:

From my speculations i think the enemies are called endless because in the FM secret ending when all the words swush past the screen you can see "Heartless,Endless,Nobody" thats a sure sign.I think that the next enemy will be another combination of of two of the three "Essences" as i call them(Heart,body,soul).I think it might be the heart which has been taken by the darkness and the soul which is diserted by the darkness which aswell which join together to create an endless.

I think that Master Xeahnort could possibly control the endless but i do know that he is not an endless.I think zexion has something to do with this.Had anyone actually thought that it might be zexion in the dark soldier suit.He has a giant lexicon that has recorded stuff from this era and possibly even further into the past.Master Xeahnort could have passed information from years of keybladers onto zexion.He has always seemed to be much more powerful than everyone sees.

I think that the Apprentices had alot more to do with BBS then meets the eye...

I know that briag is in it because he actually sees them during a battle in the secret ending which nomura has already confirmed.I think either ienzo or possibly evens are envolved aswell because in the secret ansem reports "evens shows great interest in xeahnort aswell".Why would nomura include that in the secret ansem reports if it's so menial and insignificant???Because he was giving us a hint.

there were 6 founding members so all of them formed the organisation.I think the other 5 founding members might have known more about Xemnas then he knew about himself.

the thing about Xigbar or Briag is that he seems to know about the past just as much as Zexion or ienzo.In one of nomura's interview he said that briag had withnessed the battle.It says in the journal that he seems to have bigger goals.I'm thinking that Nomura told us alot more than we thought.Had anyone concidered that the dark soldier could indeed be briag.

Xaldin says sora was 10 years too young to weild the keyblade which connects him to the past aswell.

The only organisation member with no connection to the past so far is Eleus but i think his connection resides in COM.

I think the Apprentices had already made heartless and they manipulated Ansem into thinking he started the research when they were merely furthering there research.

What?,Light and Haseo i think you guys should do the same because you along with me were some of the main Debaters.

11. Noise For Love and Justice

you make a good point...

HOWEVER

the masked soilder comes out of MX im just thinking that maybe the masked soilder is MX's heartless and may be the very frist heartless...however i havent thought about the other scientist...thanks for reminding me Daxma!!

oh and i totaly agree about the new enemy being called Endless

12. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I haven't seen this before, since when is this the symbol? Also, good clue finding when it says "Heartless, endless, Nobody" 12

13. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I believe there was the same symbol on one of the "Endless". The should be a picture somewhere right here in this thread.

14. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Some enemies tied to the people's souls, cuz in Ansem's diary we saw that a person is composed by a heart (Heartless) a body (Nobodies) and a soul (somethig else).
    So:

KH 1 ---> Heartless
    KH 2 ---> Heartless + Nobodies
    KH 3 ---> Heartless + Nobodies + Souless/Nosoul....

15. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Are you implying that all three types of enemies will be in BBS or that the enemies will be all three put together, which is in fact a whole person?

By the way, it's BBS, not KH3.

16. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

For KH 3 I mean Kingdom Hearts 3: Birth By Sleep, like Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix etc.
    However, I don't know if they are 3 enemies togheter or separate, but I think there will be only 1 tipe of enemy, because BBS is developed in the past and maybe the Heartless and the Nobodies didn't exist in that period, just another tipe of enemy. But in a pic we see Maleficent so I think in a part of the game the Heartless will appear again, but not the nobodies, cuz the Organization XIII doesn't exist anymore.

17. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

if you remeber there was only a small number of heartless mentioned by Ansem in KH1, so maybe BBS explains how the heartless and nobodies (and if there is race) where created in the first place.

18. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Yeah, maybe it's right. Maybe Terra will go to Yen-Sid to make him explain everything, like Sora

19. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I'm thinking more along the lines of the first heartless, the first nobody and the first other thing.

20. Noise For Love and Justice

i know right! it sounds really cool! i love it...and if thats there name i cant wait to hear the story about how they came to be...

i hope its not somthing stupid like

"there numbers are endless thats why there the endless"

i would be very sad