The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    As Ghost was given the option of three doors to enter, he looked at each of them, considering his options. Eventually, he chose the door of wisdom. Once, he had been driven by nothing but revenge, but he had given up on that. Hopefully, he had emerged wiser for it. Entering the door, he found himself in a stone temple. Cherry blossoms floated through the air. It was almost a peaceful atmosphere. At the top of a shrine was a stone wall with what appeared to be a riddle etched into it. Approaching, he began reading it aloud.

"What force and strength cannot get through,
    I with a gentle touch can do.
    and many in these twisted halls would stand
    were I not, as a friend, at hand..."

He thought about it for a moment, attempting to unravel the meaning behind it. This must be his trial. He thought of the words etched into the stone. What force and strength couldn't get through...Something that was unbreakable, or very difficult to break. If it couldn't be forced open, then there must be some other way. Finally, the answer dawned on him. He drew his blade and scratched three letters into the stone beneath it.

"The answer is...Key." As the final letter was finished, the words began to glow. Ghost found himself back on the stone platform, holding a piece of the X-blade's handle. The translucent stairs became solid. He walked up it and found himself in the middle of what seemed to be a dispute. Before he asked what was going on, he placed the piece of the X-blade in its slot.

[​IMG]
    "Control yourselves!" R yelled out, walking over to the group causing trouble. "You bicker like children, comparing scars on your heart until you finally come to blows! What is the purpose of these trials?! If you cannot stop fighting among each other, then we've already lost! The Agents are not a force you can take lightly, if you slip up because of a disagreement, then it will be the death of you!" He then turned to the girl, with an angry expression still on his face. "And Juliet, do you not realize where you are? You may have gotten your shard of the X-blade, but the trial may not be over! If you do not come to terms with your past, then the X-blade may decide you have learned nothing and revoke your fragment! You must learn to conquer your inner demons!"

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    While the sudden change of appearance from the Aterian was a surprise, mainly because Kel either didn’t even know or forgot that it could even do that, he still remained on guard for the attack. However the attack never came for the Aterian was intercepted by an unseen combattant. The other Kel had somehow made his way into the battlefield. Naturally this sparked some questions in Kel’s mind but there wasn’t time to be concerned about that right now. Another oddity of this situation was how did Kel recognize the Alterian as his other form, but considering that he was here they’ve must’ve had some kind of interaction. with it in the past. Again there wasn’t much time to be concerned with this for Kel was pretty much recklessly attacking the Alterian.

Despite his rage filled efforts, all of his attacks were easily dodged. It was like child’s play for the dark being. With each dodge that it made Kel’s attack only got wilder and wilder, to the point where any training, advice and past experience that he had was thrown out the window and right into the landfill. That’s how bad it was, there was no trash can, no dump truck, no passing go, no collecting $200, just crappy and poor excuses for attacks.

Eventually the Alterian grew poor of dodge and did a small dash backwards before holding its arms out to its side, enticing the reckless wielder to attack it. By this point all Kel could see was red so it wasn’t all that hard for him to fall for the trap. He made one hefty swing at the creature, which in turn caused it to vanish into the air. Much like with his fighting senses, some of his instincts went into the landfill as well. Which was perfect for the Alterian, who was up above holding an orb of darkness. The darkness entrapped within the orb only seemed to condense more and more before it was the size of a marble. A flaming marble, but a marble nonetheless. The attack was now ready and the Alterian dropped the orb towards the unsuspecting Kel. That might’ve been the end for him too, if not for another intervention, this one by the Kel who was already there.

During Kel’s little rage induce attacks, he’d been trying to get his attention so that they could work together in all this. The orb of darkness made contact with the ground which lead to a fiery explosion to engulf most of the area. If not for the intervention of Kel, who’s jacket was lit on fire as a result of the explosion, Kel likely would’ve have perished right there (assuming that you can die in a dive to heart). Despite this, the first thing that the other Kel tried to do was to break find the Alterian and end him. Kel on the other hand was pretty annoyed by all this and thus gave a swift backhand to Kel’s face. “If you want to kill this thing so badly, listen to the guy who’s defeated it before!”

Something about his words affected Kel deeply. Was it the fact that he said that he’s beaten this before? Or maybe it was the fact that since they were pretty much the same person, give or take some alternate reality bs to explain why Kel is here, give him hope that he could do the same. Whatever the reason was, he seemed to be more willing to cooperate, shown by the fact that he said his first word since getting here. “Alright.” It was then that Kel grabbed his burning jacket and threw it off him, revealing what appeared to be a light but battle ready top.

It was settled, the two Kel’s would work together to defeat the common foe, who’d finally floated back to the ground for them to face. There was a brief moment of silence in which Kel told his other a plan that could get them the win that they so desired. The silence was broken by Kel rushing towards the Alterian, this time with a different look in his eyes. His attack actually had their tactics and focus behind him as he seemingly pushed back the dark being as it again dodged the attacks. The thing that made this time different was that Kel too was participating in all this. From the distance, he'd started to fire off some blizzaga spells towards it. The Alterian wasn't expecting the teamwork of the two, which lead to it actually blocking the attacks. The blocking of the ice was all part of the plan, for each time the ice connected, more ice formed on the being body. Eventually to came to the point where not only could the Alterian not move anymore, but it was encased in ice from the neck down.

With it now immobilized, the two Kels approached the frozen being and at the same time, sliced it in half. Causing the lingering darkness to vanish. The trial for the both of them had be completed, so the when the door appeared before the two of them, they both made their way through it and back to where the others were.

OOC:
    Key: Red = LvD Kel

This color = SOS Kel

@-Xero-

3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Juliet, stepping aside Caleb, walked up to Anta. With a glare the intensity of a thousand blazing suns, she stared straight into his eyes, straight into the depths of his soul. She thought of all the rage she was feeling, all the anger, and in an instant Anta quite literally caught fire and exploded. Stepping over the ashes, she approached R. "Wow R, it looks like you actually do have some balls. That's amazing, it's like everyone was wr- GET THE **** OUT" Juliet yelled, delivering a powerful chuck norris-style roundhouse kick and sending R spiralling off the edge of the platforms and into the abyss below.

The girl wasn't done though. Gexln still had to pay. Dashing over to him, she gave a swift punch to his stomach, winding him, before simply pushing him off the edge, following R. She may have stopped there, but her attention turned to Xepphiras. Surely with both Gexln and, more importantly, R being pushed off the edge, she may be so angry she could actually become useful and try to stop her. Well, better safe than sorry. A few seconds after that thought, Xepphiras took the same exit that the two before her had, shortly before exploding into lots of pink and purple fireworks, because Xepphiras is too nice to be evil. However, that made Juliet realize something. "God damnit, I'm dreaming again aren't I" she asked of no one in particular.

She was.

Juliet, snapping out of her daydreaming-state, looked ahead of her. Caleb was still in front, ever the guardian. Shooting a glare past him, past Anta, and straight at R, she had the urge to go and make that dream a reality. She found the strength within to resist it though, even going so far as to force herself to calm down. No matter how pissed off she was at R for what he said and how he said it, he was right. She was risking everything they had worked for at that point. With a colossal sigh, Juliet opened her mouth to speak. "I'm sorry..I know it's wrong. Xepphiras, you're right and wrong. Beating up people isn't going to achieve anything, it won't bring her back, but that doesn't mean I'm going to take out my anger on you. And R, you make it sound like it's so easy. Look at you, standing there being all leaderly being the old wise man you seem to be, how the hell do you do it? How do you let go of the anger? How do you forget what people have done?" she asked.

[​IMG]
    Ew this colour is disgusting I hate editing posts for Gexln

Gexln stopped as R's voice was booming through the area. He had been intending on going to intervene himself, but even he wasn't stupid enough to go do that when R had told them to not do it. That would just be suicidal. Instead, he spun around to face Xero. "For what it's worth, you're not just a replacement for Kaxar. You're more than that, and just because Juliet thinks differently doesn't make it so. I'm sorry she said those things to you, can't imagine it's anything good for you to hear" he said.

He then gave a half grin. "You know, if it really bothers you, we could always seal her in the realm of darkness for, I don't know, three hundred years. Could give her plenty of time to get over it, right?" he asked with a joking tone.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  4. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero flinched as R suddenly shouted at Juliet, Caleb, and Anta. She always got startled when he shouted; it wasn't something she was used to him doing. She then looked up at Gexln as he turned to her and spoke, her face quickly becoming saddened, "It is... A bit hurtful..." She admitted as she looked at the ground. Xero saw the half grin Gexln gave her then rose an eye brow. She then lightly hit Gexln on the arm after he suggested sealing Juliet in the dark realm. "You're horrible. " Xero said with a small laugh, "Though I'm not exactly saying no to the idea..." She slowly looked away as she spoke her last sentence, somewhat joking about the suggestion.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta had heard what was going on behind her and was getting rather angry. Her face surely showed it as her teeth were clenched and she was angrily healing R. Once R had left and began to dicipline Juliet and Anta, Ananta turned around and snarled at the events before her. "That is not what I meant, Anta." she muttered to herself, stepping towards him.

Anta scoffed at Caleb, trying to protect Juliet. "She needs to be taught a lesson!" he yelled at Caleb, launching himself towards Juliet. Just as his keyblade was halfway towards Juliet, Anta saw that his attack was blocked by his mother. She had cast a shield and used her hand to stop the bland, holding it tightly in her hand. Anta tried to push and pull the keyblade from her grasp, but couldn't do it. "Mom, let me fight her!" he snarled at Ananta. Next thing he knew, everything had gone black and he was sailing through the air, landing beside Kross. He had been knocked out.

Ananta rubbed her hands together, still very angry at what Anta was doing. Turning around, Ananta looked at Juliet. "You're young and confused, I understand this, but you simply cannot go around and pick fights with people. Especially your own father, young lady. I am not your mother, but I have a feeling that she certainly would not appreciate her darling daughter fighting her husband, Glen." she said. As Juliet had turned and spoke with others, Ananta looked over at Anta, still on the ground. She kept watching him as he stood back up, slowly, rubbing his head.

That certainly hurt. Anta had laid there for a bit, trying to figure out what just happened. He wasn't sure why his mom had come and hit him, but he certainly had a feeling that she was not happy with him. Standing up slowly, he rubbed his head. "Ouch..." he complained, standing still. He slowly made his way back over to Ananta and the others, staring at Juliet and his mother. "What the heck was that for?" he asked Ananta, frowning at her. "You didn't have to hit me so hard!" he whined. Shaking his head, he looked over at Juliet. "Earlier you said you didn't see me cry about my dad...well, I'll have you know that I did. I WATCHED him die. I cried so much and I still want to cry, but I can't because I have to be tough for mom. Everybody cries when somebody close to them dies, even you did I bet. But come on, fighting ain't gonna do nothin." he said, closing his mouth when his mother looked at him.

"Anta is right, dear. We shouldn't be fighting. What if your pieces were destroyed? That wouldn't prove anything and you'd just be a failure. Luckily, from what I can tell, they haven't. Now, Juliet?" she said, turning towards the girl directly. "You asked why R was able to stay so calm about this. How does he forget what people have done? I can give you a little insight. You need to understand that some people are bad people. But, they don't do the bad things because they wanted to. They did it because they had to. I'm not entirely sure why or how your mother died, but I can probably guess that it was pretty bad. Now, another thing, being angry all the time won't help your comrades. The angrier you are, the more they'll suffer and not want to help you. Yes, you have the right to be angry Juliet, but as of now we cannot all fight each other. We have to trust in each other. No matter what the past is, we can't change the past. It's always going to be what happened and all we can do is head towards the future." Ananta finished, crossing her arms. She returned to R and began to heal him yet again. "Don't leave when you're in the middle of getting healed." she snapped at him.

[​IMG]

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Xepphiras jumped as R began to yell. With all the time she had spent with him she had never heard him yell, raise his voice sure but even that was rare. This trial was important, she knew that but didn't think it would cause R to lose his calm manner over bickering. Xepphiras looked over at Juliet as R began to yell at her for her actions. She didn't know how Juliet would respond but she hoped that she wouldn't take R's words too harshly. Xepphiras believed R made a good leader because he built his army on respect for him, not fear of him, but in this case for Juliet at least it might change. Either way when Juliet started speaking again she seemed much more calm. The bickering seemed to be ending and Juliet was back in a proper mind set. She told Xepphiras that she wasn't going to take her anger out on her, which was good but she then followed it with another question to R. Xepphiras was just going to let R answer but she had an answer herself. "Mind if I share at least how I think of it... I mean it doesn't mean it is the right or only way and R might have something better to say, but I would still like the chance to share." Xepphiras said not wanting anyone to get angry with her for speaking up. She then continued. "You don't just forget what they have done, you rarely can. But that doesn't mean you have to hate them for it. Thing happen in life that you can't control and that is the way life is. It is okay to be sad about it but you need to know when it is time to let it just be a memory and nothing more, not let it control your life. My sister, well she got our parents killed and tried to kill me before deserting me in a random town I had never been to before. And know what I got out of being angry at her? I got taken over by darkness a bit and caused far more trouble than I wanted to, nearly got myself arrested. It wasn't until I came to terms with what happened, realized it was a part of my life now, there was nothing I could do about it and let go of that anger that the darkness started to quell. I just wish I had learned that far sooner, before darkness gripped my heart enough that I couldn't make it let go. I couldn't go back to a normal life without it sneaking up on me whenever I got angry over anything and trying to take control." Xepphiras finished her story only to realize she probably said more than she should, but she couldn't help herself. In her innocent mind she believed stories like that could help people see the truth, or so she hoped.

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "What about this one?"
    "Nah, too happy. Not epic enough."
    "This?"

"Hmm....Too Japanese."
    "What about....This one!"

"Yes. Do it."
    "I can't. Rienzel puts the battle music in the post."

Both Beuces looked to the writer of the post, awaiting the music to be posted.

"Thank you"
    "Don't do that. It's really hard to color."
    "Sorry"

"....Just fight."

And fight they did. They summoned their keyblades and took a serious face, Running forward, they began to clash. The symphony of metal rang out from the blades they swung at each other. Jumping back, P.Beuce lit up the foremost glyph on his arm which he had never used before due to Rienzel not thinking of it yet. Hurling a massive ball of flame at F.Beuce, it exploded in the area as a mega-flare. F.Beuce came out unscathed via a reflectga.

"Come on young blood. I know i get far more badass with age, but i wasn't that weak was i?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself depressy."

P. Beuce cloaked his weapon in a crimson flame and dashed forward, slashing in a spinning motion at his future self. F.Beuce Matrix style dodged the attack and countered the Beuce who now had his back facing him with a vertical slash. P.Beuce passed the weapon into his left hand and quickly laid it across his shoulders, grabbing the blade with his other hand. The second the metal connected with F.Beuce's weapon, he shoved it up, knocking the weapon back, then elbowing behind him into his opponent's stomach, causing him to bend over in pain. Balling his fists together, he brought them down on the back of his head, but was shoved back by a bright burst of light. It stung and caused him to cover his eyes. When his vision returned to him, he realized that F.Beuce's right eye was now a glowing golden sun.

"Salvation..."
    "Did you expect me not to use the elemental guardian spells?"
    "Well actually i was kinda hoping that you'd be so up yourself that you wouldn't think you needed them"

"I am. That's why i didn't use them."
    "But you just used one!"
    "I'm also too up myself for common logic."

"Well that explains a lot."
    "..."

"..."

The fighting continued. P.Beuce back flipped to behind him and clapped his wrists together, calling out the gravity and fire elemental glyphs. A massive orb of gravity with a burning center appeared in the top of the room and began descending, dragging everything but its caster toward it. F.Beuce, however, was prepared for it. Raising his left arm, a grey glyph of a clock appeared and a wave expanded across everything, halting it in place. Walking over, F.Beuce struck his arm through the gravitational spell, entirely dismissing it. There had never really been any competition here. Where P.Beuce was a badass, F.Beuce had years to practice the same trades. He was simply powerful beyond belief. His strength rivaled that of Karina, and his Magic that of Hikaru, both in their highest peak states. Unfreezing time, P.Beuce fell to the ground with a thud.

"Good god man, how overpowered are you?" P.Beuce struggled out as F.Beuce had his foot placed on his chest.
    "You know how when you strike someone down they become more powerful than you can possibly imagine? Yeah, i don't need to get struck down for that."
    "That's impossible!"
    "I think you'll find it's very possible. Now then, Rienzel, end it! Write the finishing blow!"

It seemed that the Beuce who had been in the rp the entire time was about to lose, However, it was crucial to the plot that Present Beuce wins the fight, So the writer pulled his godmoddy writer strings and Future Beuce just died out of nowhere.

"...Well shi-*poof*"

Beuce stood victorious over his future self, and reached up to claim his prize. The final shard of the X-blade. "Gotcha...."

Appearing back on his station of awakening, Beuce walked up the last flight of the twenty sets leading up to the central platform. Looking around, everyone else was there. Glen was probably going to make some smartass comment about him being the last to finish. So, he decided to react beforehand and chuck the closest available thing at him. The shard he held in his hand. However, the nobody moved slightly out of the way and it went tumbling past him, over the edge and down into the abyss.

[​IMG]
    As R had become his final form and was about to utterly decimate the now pissing himself with fear Beuce for being so unimaginably stupid, a slight clicking sound was heard behind them. Evidently, when something dropped into the abyss, it fell once more onto the platform from above. Beuce went to go pick it up but R jerked it off the ground before he was able to, shooting him a glare telling him that he was the luckiest person who had ever lived. Walking over, R placed the twentieth and final piece into the pedestal.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Juliet was very confused by what was going on by this point. She was pissed off at her father, feeling very upset by what Caleb was saying and had done, and wasn't sure how to react to what both Xepphiras and Ananta were saying. In an attempt to concentrate, Juliet took a very, very deep breath. "So, what you're saying..is that being mad is okay, but if I hold onto it and don't find a way to move past it..I'm going to be taken by darkness? If I can't let go of this rage, it's going to eat at me until there's nothing left?" Juliet asked, still a little unsure. "That's a little philosophical, but..I guess I can give it a try" she said, uncertainty evident in her voice, but willing to at least attempt what Ananta and Xepphiras had said.

[​IMG]
    Gexln chuckled quietly. "Alright then, maybe we should give it a t-" he started, before he felt this impact on the back of his head. Spinning around, he saw that Beuce had thrown something at him. He couldn't see what, though. "What the hell man? Have you heard anything that's been said? We're trying NOT to cau-" the Nobody of the Dark began, before seeing the piece of the x blade go tumbling past him. "ARE YOU INSANE?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST ENDED HUMANI-" Gexln started saying, once again being cut off by an awesome event. Hearing a slight click from behind him, he turned around to see the piece of the x blade slotted in. They had done it. The mission was complete, and the x blade would be theirs in a matter of moments.

To hell with that, this means war, Gexln thought to himself. Stepping forward, the Nobody gripped the x blade piece around the edges and pulled with all his might. After a few seconds of effort, the piece came out with a quiet pop sound. Before anybody could protest, he spun around and hurled the piece at Beuce with inhuman reflexes. Beuce, having a quite high speed stat, caught the piece. Gexln had just issued a challenge, and if there was one thing Beuce was amazing at (aside from everything), it was beating people at their own stupidity. You didn't just mess with the master of stupidity and get away with it. He hurled the piece back at Gexln with tremendous force.

This went on and on for several minutes, the two simply throwing the fate of the worlds at each other, before Beuce decided to cheat and set the piece alight. As the flaming object came back towards Gexln, instinct kicked in and he launched a flaming dark firaga at the piece, causing it to explode into pieces and somewhere in the worlds, a world was just destroyed from a combination of pure awesomeness and stupidity.

Freezing in the same position he had been in when he fired his attack, it now dawned on Gexln what he had done. Letting out the girliest shriek he had ever released, he then turned around so slowly it was like he was trying to match the speed of a snail on crutches, his face was completely red and he had a look of pure embarassment on his face. "Uh..ha..haha..hey guys..we didn't really need that after all. R was just..uh..lying about needing it. He needed something to pass the time, I guess, right? I'm sure we can..um..defeat the agents without the x blade!" he said, attempting to horribly half-ass an excuse for his actions. Luckily for him, the piece of the x blade reformed itself from golden dust and slotted itself back to where it was meant to go in. A look of joy came onto Gexln's face, who had just been saved from a fate worse than having to listen to Beuce for ten thousand years, and he quickly stepped back a little bit, to widen the gap between himself and R.

[​IMG]
    Caleb couldn't believe what he was seeing. Two children, hurling the fate of the worlds at each other, and then finally one of them literally blew their hopes of survival into pieces. Why can't these two just be mature for once? he wondered. Without a word, Caleb stepped up next to Gexln and summoned a plain newspaper from the day before. Raising his hand, he swiftly hit Gexln over the back of the head with it.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  9. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero went wide eyed as she saw the shard fly past her and over the edge of the platform. She then looked back at Beuce with eyes full of disbelief, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE?!" She shouted at the man and then saw Gexln grab something behind her. She looked and saw that the X-Blade had miraculously just missed the edge and let out a sigh of relief. Then she saw Gexln throw it back at Beuce and then suddenly catch in fire. Xero was just beginning to have a heart attack but then Gexln decided to simply break the piece. Xero only stood there wide eyed and clenched her fists and made a B-line towards Gexln.

Once she was in front of Gexln, she grabbed his scarf and yanked him down to her height, "GEXLN ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME?! YOU'VE JUST DOOMED US ALL! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW IMMATURE AND IRRISPONSIBLE YOU ARE! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" As Xero was just beginning to have her raging fit, the X-blade suddenly reformed itself and Xero didn't notice, causing her to continue her fit and yelling in Gexln's face.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln was more confused than Juliet was, of that it could be certain. Sure, he had just destroyed the universe, but it was fixed now, so why was he being yelled at? Was Xero secretly the spawn of Xindai and just felt like turning evil all of a sudden? Damn, that would be creepy. Slowly but surely, everything slotted into place. Xero clearly hadn't seen the piece of the x-blade reforming. Well, this could be fun. Or dangerous. Or maybe even both.

Breaking away from Xero, he stepped back just a slight distance and stared at Xero. Then he laughed, as though ending the universe were the funniest thing in the..uh..now non-existing universe. His laughter was secretly him stalling for time, trying to desperately figure out the right thing to say. What were you meant to say to the one special to you when they wanted to literally murder you? Moments later, he had it. "Oh come on Xero, you know you dig it" he said, cocky as ever.

Proooobably not that.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

A bright light radiated from the mold as the last piece was placed firmly into the mold. The light spread from the pedestal on to the platform everyone was standing on. From there it kept going engulfing all the platforms around, each persons station of awakening disappeared into this explosion of blinding light. With everything now covered the sound of shattering glass was heard as the platform beneath everyone's feet shattered. If anyone was able to open their eyes they would see little shards of glowing colorful stain glass floating up and disappearing into the dark sky that remained above the light. Despite the fact that the platform they had been standing on disappeared, no one fell. They were almost suspended in the air. Finally the light began to fade and as the denizens of both the light and dark opened their eyes they found themselves back on Crystalis, standing in a circle. One orb of light remained high above everyone. Slowly lowering towards them the light faded and revealed the X-blade. The one weapon that could counter the agents that where on a rampage. The blade was similar to the one that was rumoured to be seen since the keyblade war, but something about this one was different. What it was, was hard to say but just looking at it, you could tell this was no replica, this was the true thing, this was the power needed. The X-blade remained floating directly in front of R, the one who had lead this group, brought them together, and the one that would bring peace to the worlds once more, ending this war for good.

~~~~~Meanwhile in the Worlds Beyond~~~~~
    "Are you ready tink? We won't let this thing hurt Wendy right." With a small nod from the fairy the flying boy dressed in green flew at the agent that was attacking the planet. It seemed like without a thought the agent opened it's mouth and let out a roar before releasing a laser to not only kill the boy but to kill the war. Blasting through Peter pan the laser kept going to the center of the world. From the inside out the core of the world heated up and spread out destroying the world from the inside out eventually causing it to explode from the heat and pressure building up inside. With that done Chaos simply moved on. One at a time it would destroy each planet searching for the one that the weak so called hero's where hiding out on.

The next planet it arrived to was a desert-est like planet. On the surface was a young man protecting a rather pretty woman. In front of them was a big blue thing. "Don't worry Al I will handle this." The genie rolled up his nonexistent sleeve and sent a small spark of magic at the beast trying to make it disappear. When Chaos stayed, unflinching Genie hung his head. "I'm sorry Al. I guess this is goodbye."
    "Genie look! It's going away." Al pointed as they looked at the retreating Chaos.
    "You did it!" Jasmine said with some excitement in her voice.

Little did the people of this planet know, it wasn't leaving them alone because of the genies magic, but because it was being summoned elsewhere. Kingdom Hearts could sense the return of the X-blade, it was time for the true battle to start but not without a twist. The giant heart shaped moon superpower released one more thing. The second agent was on it's way down. The second agent, Chaos was not as big as the first one but still plenty threatening, dressed in red with demons wings sprouting from it's back. His torn red outfit contrasted the glowing white moon behind him. Though he resembled a man, he was so much more than that, especially when paired with the powers if Omega. The young wielders had their work cut out for them. Now it was just time for the agents to wait for their arrival. The rest of the worlds could wait to be destroyed until either this unlikely group learn to work together to defeat the two agents and prove that they deserve to live, or they are all dead and the less threatening citizens of the different worlds could be taken out with little resistance. When that was complete the worlds could start new again. The universe would start again from nothing and build into something so much more that this universe could ever hope to be. The keyblade graveyard was the perfect place to decide this because it was where the last era ended and the present one started, and once again it would act as the battle field to decide this.

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

R reached out, gripping the handle of the weapon. This was it. They had each gone through the trials it laid before them, and conquered each and every one of them. They defeated their inner demons, overcame their strongest foes, and proved their wisdom. The twenty of them had forged the weapon of myths and legends. The primordial sword which had existed as a counterpart to kingdom hearts itself, the X-blade. Now, with the almighty power they held, they had a chance to defeat even the agents. Reaching over, he grabbed the stone around Xero's neck and yanked it off. If Kingdom Hearts and the X-blade were equal forces...Then R was going to tip the scales against even the heart of all that lived. He placed the black and white rock against the handle of the X-blade, and poured every ounce of energy in it into the weapon. With a bright flash, it ascended. Never before had anything been able to reach this level of absolute power. As it transformed, it took a different shape, suiting the wielder's own unique weapon. For R, it was his keyblades which had taken the place of the kingdom keys, and had a black and red color scheme.

He turned around to face the rest of group. R had always had a powerful air around him, but the aura he gave off right now was on another level entirely. It felt like he could destroy a planet with nothing more than a thought, and it wasn't far off either. The supreme power of such a primordial force, combined with the creation of one of the most powerful humans to ever live. There came a point where one couldn't even put a scale on such immense capabilities.

"This is it! This is the embodiment of our salvation! Kingdom hearts believes itself to be powerful beyond question, and thinks it can annihilate us and simply start anew without repercussions or resistance. Well, its brother force has given us a chance! It has given us the ability to fight for our survival, and to defeat that which cannot be defeated! The X-blade believes us capable of life! It is the very embodiment of light and darkness come together, and we too shall uphold this! Only together could we have forged the broken weapon, and together we will emerge victorious over the agents! If fate decides that we will be crushed under heel, helpless to save ourselves, then we will topple even the chains of fate to claim our future!"

R spun around, slashing across the air with the weapon. Along where the blade traveled, a massive tear ripped open in space, creating a portal to their destination, the keyblade graveyard. "Once we step through this portal, there will be no turning back. You will be faced with the greatest foe anyone has ever gone against. Only together can we overcome this. I sense no cowardice from any of you. After all, you were each able to overcome your trial. You are all worthy to wield this weapon. Follow me to the final fight."The heartless stepped through the portal and emerged at the keyblade graveyard. Staring him down were the two agents of Kingdom Hearts, Chaos and Omega.

The first time they fought, they'd just barely escaped Omega. This time would be different. Omega was the first to strike. Charging up an immense beam of turquoise energy, it fired it directly at R, attempting to defeat him in a single blow. unflinching, R raised the X-blade and slide it across the area in front of him horizontally, defending him against the attack and knocking it off course, to the point it struck the ground to the side of the agents. The battle between them had begun.

13. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln opened his eyes as the light receded. He was back on Crystalis, but he knew that what had transpired was no dream. If past experience hadn't taught him that, the fact that the x-blade was in front of them and in R's hands was more than enough proof. Gexln listened to exactly what R had said, knowing full well that it was very important. As R tore a hole in the fabric of the universe because apparently he can do that, Gexln raised an eyebrow out of surprise. So, this is the power of the x-blade, huh. Pretty impressive, I wonder if there's a way we can create more than one, he wondered.

The moment R mentioned his ability to not sense any cowardice from any of them, Gexln shot a quick glance at Beuce. "I don't think you're looking very hard" he said, but he left it at that for he knew that if there was ever a time to cause more problems amongst them, that was certainly not it. For the fate of all the worlds, he would have to..to work together with Beuce. This thought sent a slight shudder down the Nobody's spine. He looked at Juliet and gave a silent nod to her, before the two started running through the portal R had created and preparing to fight the agents.

[​IMG]
    Caleb stared at the portal for just a few moments. Once they went through there, there was no turning back. Regardless of whether or not they defeated the Agents, this would be the final battle, of that he was sure. Taking a deep breath, Caleb stepped through the portal. Once through, his eyes came to a rest immediately on the agents before them. This was the first time he'd seen either of them, and both looked intimidating. While Omega was the bigger one and looked large enough to simply stand on them, Chaos was a lot smaller, twice the size of any of the keyblade wielders. However, Chaos had the look about it that would make just about anyone think twice before messing with it. There was no backing down now though, and Caleb wasn't about to give up in the slightest. He summoned not his nodachis, but his keyblade, and readied himself for battle.

14. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero frowned a bit after R yanked off her necklace, "You could've just asked me to give it to you..." She muttered as she took back what was left of the string. She then tied on the green orb that was originally there and put it back on her neck. Xero then listened as R gave his speech and was beginning to feel a bit nervous. She didn't say anything and held her head high as she walked through the portal and into the Keyblade Graveyard.

The battle was now amongst the team of Lights and Darks and Xero stared up at Omega, then at Chaos. Should probably start with the smaller one... she thought to herself. The green Orb around her neck began to glow and she was engulfed in a green aura; when it cleared, Xero was now in Valian Mode. Xero then summoned her scythe, which was a bit bigger now and had green crystals floating behind the blade.

[​IMG]

Xero stood there for a moment before turning to Juliet and Gexln. She only sadly smiled at Juliet and then looked at Gexln, "Don't go an get yourselves killed, alright..?" She then looked back at Chaos with a glare before positioning herself and holding her scythe behind her. Xero then began flying towards Chaos after pushing off the ground and once she was close enough she swung her scythe at the creature as hard as she could. Knowing that Chaos would probably be able to repel it in some way, Xero then flash stepped behind him and swung her scythe again; this time the blade made a black beam come out of it as well as the crystals on the back of it go flying at Chaos.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

Louvel stared at the X-blade in pure aw. He was a little upset that he didn't get it, after all that was what he had been training for his entire life wasn't it? But he could understand and respect why R was the one it presented itself to. The man who had brought them together, found out how to forge it, honestly there was no one better to wield if. After all Louvel didn't get off empty handed either, he still had Excalibur. Louvel glanced at his sister, he wanted to talk to her during the entire time after the trial but couldn't bring himself to say anything, only now was he able to speak a word to her. "Be careful out there, okay?" It wasn't much but it was all he could say before turning and stepping through the rip in space that R had created with his x-blade.

Omega was momentarily distracted at the fact that his shot was thrown off course and almost hit him and that is when Louvel decided to strike. Flying past R with blinding fast speeds, Excalibur in hand, he attacked Omega. His attacks where quick and precises, once his attacks finished he retreated before Omega could do him much harm. He came back and stood next to R. Looking up at him Louvel only had a few words for the man.
    "Don't die! I am counting on you to take care of my sister after this since I obviously can't, so don't go getting yourself killed out there, got it?" He instructed R. R seemed to have a connection with Sapphire that Louvel didn't quite get but he knew that she was close to R and trusted R more than she trusted him. The truth hurt, but if that was the way it had to be, so be it.

[​IMG]
    Xepphiras only nodded at her brother before stepping through the rift herself. R had said they where all worthy to wield the weapon and as much as Xepphiras wanted to doubt that, she knew that it wasn't the time for doubts, it was just the time for action. Xepphiras summoned her keyblade to her hand as soon as she was on the other side of the portal. She looked at R and Louvel going against Omega, and then to Xero who seemed to be combating Chaos. Xepphiras decided to go the seemingly more independent way and help Xero instead of always following R around. Xepphiras stood on the ground waiting and watching Xero's attack waiting for the right moment. Just as the black beam came from her scythe Xepphiras made her move creating a flaming dark spear, throwing it at the same time as the back beam so they hit at the same time. What she would do next however she was unsure, so she waited for now.

16. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Anta was proving to be problematic, starting arguments. It wasn't the best way of ending a trial that didn't claim their lives. Anyway, the trial was over, the X-blade had been forged and its owner already chosen. They were back in Crystallis, it felt like a hyper-surreal dream, but it was very real, and very much happening. Now they were ready to teach that Chaos and Omega a thing or two about respect. He saw an orange portal instantly appear and he breathed in, this was it, moment of truth. It was now or never. He stepped forward and Odin appeared in his hand. He jumped into the portal, feeling instantly a feeling of distinct dizziness, it was unpleasant but not enough to make him sick. The colors blurred, twisted, and shone until he was standing in the Keyblade Graveyard. He looked around, then turned towards the two monsters, Chaos and Omega."Time to put the animals down."He said, flourishing his keyblade and pointed it up, using various high leveled buffing spells on his allies before charging into the fray.​

17. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    R raised the X-blade high into the air, using it's vast powers to support his allies. Each of them would grow immensely stronger, enough so that they might be able to fend off the agents whilst the others fought with the almighty weapon itself. With the radiating aura of power in place, R began taking the offensive. With speed beyond anything seen before, granted to him by his weapon, he approached Omega. The power it held could be dealt with now that they had the weapon, but the sheer size of it would be a problem. R was the one to take care of that. With the X-blade, the powers he already had were increased immensely. With it, he may have been able to handle Omega. Even should the X-blade leave his hands, the power it had given him wouldn't disappear immediately. That sort of power didn't just vanish, it faded.

Planting the Primordial blade into the ground, he summoned around him a massive amount of solid darkness, the quantities being completely unheard of. It took a while for anyone to realize what he could possibly be making out of this amount. Not even Black Sun was this large when he had used it. Eventually, the layers and waves of darkness began to form into a recognizable shape. Even taller than Omega stood a massive spectral warrior, dark flames rolling of its body in several places. It seemed to be translucent, as R could still be seen floating in the chest of it, but it was very solid. Possibly solid enough to even defend against a shot of energy from Omega himself.

The two enormous beings began their clash, while on the ground, The X-blade was still planted into the ground with a slight tilt to the side, waiting for the next wielder who battled the agents to come and collect it, being granted the vast powers it held.

18. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    The very second the x blade hit the ground, Gexln was upon it. After finishing the trial, Gexln had decided he wanted the x blade, but not for himself. Despite what it seemed, the Nobody was not stupid, and knew that this was a battle they couldn't win alone. Dashing forward past a surprised Juliet and Caleb, he swiftly scooped up the x blade from its point in the ground and picked it up. No sooner had he touched it then he felt an immense surge of power coursing through his body.

With this power, he could do anything. Be anything. He could feel it. All the trouble he had caused for everyone in the past, all the people he had killed, all the friends he had single handedly killed; this is where he earned redemption. And he would. With this new weapon, he was going to take down the agents, by himself if he had to. He began to use the power of the x blade now, his skin beginning to turn completely black as an aura of darkness surrounded the warrior and spikes made from solid darkness appeared on his arms, legs, and shoulders.

[​IMG]
    (not drawn by me, I'd require talent to do that. This was done by Xero!)
    Gexln had truly embraced the darkness within. With this form, he was as fast as his true dark form, and his strength rivalled that of Chaos. No longer needing the x blade, the Nobody of the Dark hurled it towards Xero, causing the weapon to be stabbed into the ground just in front of her. This was his way of protecting her, to make sure she was better equipped to fight the agents. After that was done, he turned his attention to Chaos. R had Omega handled, so this one needed handling too. Dashing forward faster than the human eye can see, he slammed a powerful fist into Chaos' side, engaging the godlike being in battle.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  19. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero backed off from Chaos and suddenly heard something get stuck into the ground beside her. She looked and saw that it was the X-Blade and Gexln was in some kind of super form of his True Dark form. Xero then saw that Chaos was about to attack her but was suddenly thrown to the side after Gexln punched the Agent. She stood there and simply blinked a few times in awe, not exactly sure how she should react. Xero turned back to the X-Blade and quickly grabbed it; suddenly feeling a rush of adrenaline and power surge through her. Xero had suddenly transformed into Arcane Mode but then darkness began to swirl around and then rapidly closed in. She had let out a scream of both pain and increasing power as the darkness exploded around her.

When the smoke cleared, Xero's form had drastically changed from her regular self, to something with the combined powers of Anti Form and Arcane Mode. Her body was pitch black as Anti Form was but she also had some features of Arcane Mode as well but with some changes:

[​IMG]

Xero looked at herself for a moment before she turned around and gave Chaos a glare. She then summoned a few blades of darkness beside her and aimed them at the agent before calling out to Gexln, "Move!" Trusting that Gexln would move out of the way in time, and with one swift movement of her arms being thrown in front of her, the blades all launched themselves at Chaos at high speeds. Most of them stabbed through the agent while others missed as Chaos attempted to dodge them.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  20. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina had followed the group through the rip in space that R made but once on the other side didn't know what she was to be doing. There was a great war going on but where did she fit into things, she barely fit into this group all together. She had power but her power was not great enough to fight off Chaos and Omega. Her skills as a support where non existent, so she couldn't even support R since he had the x-blade. She was going to be no use here, things would just turn out worse than they did when they had to fight the mass amount of behemoths back in the days of SOS.

Karina turned to walk away from the entire thing, just return home and let her father have his way when she heard a scream. Twirling around she saw that Xero had had the X-blade and transformed into some powerful being, something worth fearing, and something that would be able to take on the agents. During her transformation she was forced to let go of the blade and that is when Karina decided to step in. She ran up and grabbed the blade from where it lay on the ground. Immediately she felt the power within grow. Her Physical strength had gone beyond limits she thought where possible, her speed had also grown immensely, it seemed that every stat had received a major boost.

Running forward with X-blade held tightly in hand Karina aimed her focus on the one in red, Chaos. Aerial attacks had always been her specialty. Karina jumped high in the air and came down at Chaos, a bright slash went right through him, the line that Karina cut in the air was visible. Before she got to far away from Chaos, she turned around in mid air and pushed off seemingly nothing nothing to repeat the previous move. After doing this several times Karina pushed off into the air one last time but this time dropping the X-blade to the ground instead of attacking right away, her brother waited below. As soon as the x-blade was in Eric's hands she used her bare hands to deliver a punch to Chaos's chest, this one not strong and allowing a moment for chaos to attack her, but after all the attacks she had just done it was enough to drive him towards the ground. As she did this Eric used the X-blade to amplify his ground magic. Stabbing the blade into the ground he was then able to make long sharp pieces of earth rise from the ground stabbing into the air and coming back down. Karina backed of and fell to the ground far past where Eric was doing his thing, retreating out of sight. Karina didn't escape that battle with no injuries but she was able to manage. Though the fight was not over she wouldn't stick around for more, she had to leave before anyone could stop her from going back home and now was possibly the only time she would be completely alone, separated and safe to do so, so she had to take it.

Meanwhile Eric stood on the ground putting all his focus on channeling his magic through the X-blade. The rate he was shooting each spike from the ground was incredible but Chaos was still able to dodge most, being hit by only some. Eric ended up having to let go of the X-blade with one of his hands to hold his shield above his head to at least minimize the damage from some of the attacks. But still he pressed on with his attack, that was until Chaos managed to get off one attack that exploded right by Eric's feet. It sent him flying one direction and the keyblade the other ending his attacks. It was time to let someone else have some fun with the thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.