The Finale: Return of the Dark Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Vladimir Makarov, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Awesome!

2. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I've been moving between houses for the past week. I'll have a post up either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for being patient.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Name: Tessa Jones
    Alias: Tess
    Appearance: ~
    Personality: Sweet, gentle, protective, and brave.

Weapon: A long bow and an arrow.
    Talents: Fantastic archer (Legolas style), fast runner, lots of endurance.
    Goals: She wants to find her place in the world, and how she fits in.

History: Tessa has followed in her father's footsteps of becoming a hunter. She once provided for her village, but when the trade there caused the village to flourish, she moved on to help other places in need. She has happened upon Neoph's village by mistake, and is currently looking for a purpose.

Other: Yay for the bitc*hy yet bad ass*ery.

4. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Accepted.

So, it's been suggested many times that I make a Skype group for all of us to be in. If you guys have a Skype, i'd appreciate it if you'd PM it to me or post it here, whichever you're most comfortable with. ^^

5. Lite The Future

I was told this fine RP is still accepting newbies so here comes a new challenger.

Name: Adrian Luther

Alias: None

Appearance: Bibbidy Boop (Warning: image is kinda huge. Also, ignore the lines in the eyes and the pointed ears.)

Personality: Sarcastic and somewhat sadistic. He enjoys finding a joke in any situation, even if it may not be the most appropriate time. Despite his irritating attitude, he can be very aggressive and even violent when angry.

Weapon: Raiden (Sword in the picture) and Thunderbolts (Knives)

Talents: Very nimble, Able to use Thunder magic to further potential than other magic types

Goals: To keep living as a mercenary for as long as possible

History: Adrian was born into an impoverished family of a mother, father and two sons, Adrian included. Daily life was a struggle, consisting of tireless searches for food and other necessities wherever they could find them. This lead to Adrian learning to hunt and discovering his natural talent with Thunder magic when he accidentally electrocuted a large animal he was attempting to take down with his bare hands. From there, he taught himself to use bladed weapons in tandem with his magic, allowing him to hunt with greater efficiency.

Later in life, Adrian began to dabble in mercenary work to earn money for his family. His mother was especially against the idea, but when she saw the rewards that were being brought home, her opinion quickly changed. Adrian's natural abilities made him a well-known merc around his home village of Roland's Ford, which brought in many high-paying jobs. Things were looking up for Adrian and his family, as they were finally able to live at least somewhat comfortably now that they had stable income.

Recently, Adrian's father miraculously managed to land a job as a secretary for a powerful politician in Durlag. It confounded the minds of Adrian and his family as to how it could have happened, but it resulted in a change in living location to a nice house in the city. Much to the dismay and confusion of his family, Adrian decided against moving with them, electing to stay in their old home in Roland's Ford. Something about the simpler life appealed to him, it seemed. To this day he does what he can to protect his home...For a price, if he can manage it.

PvP Statblock:

Hit Points: 20

Strength: 0
    Defense: 0
    Agility: 2
    Magic: 3
    Magic Resist: 1

Magical Bonuses: His swords and knives can be imbued with Thunder magic to increase their power.
    Spells: Thunder, Cure, Reflect

6. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Alright. ^^ Looks good. We currently have two groups; one doing recon and one interrogating the survivor of the massacre of his squad. Just have yourself run into whichever group you'd rather join.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.