The gang of Intergalactic Ninja Vampire Space Pirates (A.k.a The I.N.V.S.P.)

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Lauriam, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

The rum be up, with the treasure of course! For what kind of treasure is it if it can't be enjoyed with rum?

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aye, then let us head up, and find these untold treasures!

And Miss Midnight Star, I will edit your title momentarily!

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Why thank ye' Capt'n, I appritiate your effort.

Now, hold on tight everyone, up we go!! *steers upwards*

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

THIS IS A RAID. WE ARE RAIDING YOU.
    [​IMG]
    a

5. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Dearly beloved we be gathered here today-.. I mean, ARRRG, we're back, and this time with VENGEANCE in mind!

[​IMG]

Strike up the theme song, this is war ya landlubbers!

[video=youtube;UYs7X815mc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYs7X815mc4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

6. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

All hands on deck? What about this hand of mine?
    [video=youtube;cwyVV5_orBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwyVV5_orBo[/video]

8. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

All your hands are belong to us! We've got ye outnumbered today, all hands of mine, FIRE!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

*smiles cutely* Aww, they've come to see how awesome our ship is and what they're missing out on. How nice. Unfortunatly, we're not in the mood to share.

*Jerks ship to one side sharply, throwing everyone into the wall* Opps, silly me. *leaves ship on auto piolot*

Doctor coming through, now did you forget to take your medicine? You look a little hot. *Plunges needle into D4P's arm and injects him with a green substance* Hope you don't mind needles.

Anyway, sorry I can't stay but I've a medical bay to prepare. The effects of that should appear soon enough, enjoy.

10. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

11. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aye, it looks like I logged on just in time to help defend me ship! Come at me if ye dare, scurvy P.R.N.w.a.a.Z.'s! I'll take the lot of ye on at once with me trusty sith-saber!

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

Guess what.
    [video=youtube;Dye78xaQy-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dye78xaQy-c[/video]
    What, you expected the Robot pirates to not have a robot ship? Not very Genre Savvy, are you guys?

15. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Oh Hey I forgot all about this thing xD

Soooo What'd I miss XD

16. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

MR. RKD

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

My, my, it appears our ship has a case of parasights. The doctor's recomendation? A shock to the system! *Appears with difribulators set to max* You're in for an electrifying time! *Thusts defib into teddy's chest*

*Darts back to the helm to take control of the ship in the blink of an eye* Not bad, but you didn't think we wouldn't have our own little tricks? We may not transform but we have enough upgrades to kick your feeble little asses. Saying that, who am I to ruin our secrets? You'll find out in due time. But for now try and catch us, our ship's as fast and nimble as us ninja's are - not big and clunky like yours. *Without warning sets the ship going, darting around faster than the speed of light.*

18. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I've been hit.....

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ahahahaha!

-splashes rum in wound-

Feels bad, doesn't it? You just made me waste a perfectly good bottle o' rum~

20. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Argh, if it ain't the traitor! You dare to show your face here, Mr. RKD? FACE THE WRATH OF CAP'N MARUSHI!!!

[​IMG]

Good work, Miss Midnight Star and Miss Cat!