The KH-Vids.net MEP 2013: Second Phase

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Stardust, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Saitaina Merlin's Housekeeper

Kriminey, I'm a space cadet, forgot about this (yes, that bodes soo well). I'm still in and using "Thanks for the Memories" by Fallout Boy.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

I still want to do this, but I have hard drive complications that need to be fixed before I do anything... is there any way you could put me down as a question mark or something to indicate that I may or may not participate? I don't want to drop out of this unless I am certain my hard drive is gone, and I have a feeling I could fix it in a couple days. I'll get back to you when it is fixed/isn't fixed...

3. Hayabusa Venomous

For now, put my song down as:

30 Seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter

4. Lucideffective Merlin's Housekeeper

My song choice is Module - Reflections Scatter

5. Stardust Chaser

Hey guys, sorry this is going pretty slow; I'm also dealing with classes so it takes me a bit more time to get to updating things than it would midsummer.

I'll run through the list, make sure who has and hasn't confirmed, and get your song choices up in the OP within the next few days (you are free to begin your part if you've chosen & declared your song choice, but please run through the previous posts and make sure your song is not a duplicate of someone else's beforehand!). One minute is the limit on parts and it will not be pushed up this year, apologies.

In the meantime, if you've changed your name since signing up, it would reaaaally help me when I update the list if you could quickly edit the name you signed up with into your post for reference. Not mandatory, it would just greatly expedite that process haha. Thanks.

That's okay! If you can't do some of the more technical things with your software (Ex. frame rate adjustment), then don't worry, it can be done when the MEP is compiled. We completely understand that not everyone is working with the same software. It's perfectly fine to use a cover, as well.

Right, your entire part needs to be 1 minute at the most -- it may be shorter if you wish, but no longer. As for the two seconds, you would be correct, no audio or video there please.

6. Stardust Chaser

Bump: List has been updated to reflect participants and song choices!

EDIT: Aaaaand of course I forgot someone; Apologies, the Xenforo editor is being kind of weird about letting me edit the post right now so I can't, but Anti ☢ Sora, I'll get you on the list ASAP. For now you're on the list in spirit omg I am so sorry

I'm so sorry I never got back to you, I missed this entirely! The time limit is one minute, it can be less if you like but no more. So 54 seconds is a-okay.

Ah, by what artist?

7. starlight2011studios Merlin's Housekeeper

by Bruno mars!

8. Knuxy64 Moogle Assistant

I'm still interested and I should have my song choice soon.

9. starlight2011studios Merlin's Housekeeper

treasure by Bruno mars!!
    im still in!

10. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Every Star, Every Planet - Doctor Who

Sorry it took me so long, class caught up with me!

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

Okay! My harddrive is fixed so now I can do this thing~ woohoo!

okay so, the song I want to use is a little song called Hero by Skillet (I know I bet a bunch of you just let out a groan about it) If you need me to pitch the song or something because ~copyright reasons~ I will, I know how to do it without chipmunking it.

12. Knuxy64 Moogle Assistant

Alright I know my song. It's Dreamer by Elizaveta.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

14. Ankoku Merlin's Housekeeper

15. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

Is there a due date yet? I need to know so I can actually schedule a time to get this completed because school is consuming my life.

16. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

No due date as of yet so no rush.

17. Stardust Chaser

Hey guys,

no fixed due date yet but it'll be in the ballpark of the second week of October. We'll have a more specific day for you soon, but plan to have your part done by that time!

That said -- for those of you who have posted your parts already, if you would like to work on it more you are free to (not saying you need to, just that you can if you like!) and if you want critique on your part, feel free to ask! Part of what's great about community projects is you can get feedback from all sorts of perspectives. c:

People who have just confirmed participation or songs: I'll get you on the list this weekend, thank you~

18. Knuxy64 Moogle Assistant

19. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Considering how slow things are moving for me these days I don't think I'm going to have one done. But I'm not ready to pull myself out quite yet. Just wanted to say that now while I have time to breath in case I'm harder to contact later.

20. Stardust Chaser

Updated, but as you can see Xenforo still hates me and fudged up the formatting in the process lol. I'll fix it ASAP but unfortunately I have several major exams coming up so it might be a little bit. Let me know if I forgot anything though and I can add that.

@Mixt - Thanks for the heads-up.