The Legend of Zelda - The Twilight Princess

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Scattered_Dream, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Pasyn Traverse Town Homebody

It was a pretty sweet game, one of the only wii games I've played too. I also played link to the past, but never got very far so whatever...

2. Will Moogle Assistant

I remember loving Link's Awakening as a kid. The I borrowed Ocarina of Time from a friend and I've been a fan since then. Wind Waker has been my favourite so far, though I have no idea why. Ocarina and Majora come at a close joint second. ^^

3. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I loved it! however there were a few problems with it. Being a major in Digital Entertainment and Simulation, I can point one right off the back. I was a tad slow. rhythm of the game just wasn't right. A good game throws the player into action and then gives them a break for a while. Now Zelda did do this, but not in best of ways, in my opinion. The breaks that you would take before getting to the action was just too long, so I would get bored easily. you don't want that in a game.

there were also a few things that were just plain disappointing, such as the temple of time boss. That was just way too easy. There are some other minor things, but over all, it was a good game.

4. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

that was a seriously hard game for me... everyone told me it was even tougher on the wii, so its kinda sad that i couldnt get through the other one :D i did enjoy watching others play it, though! haha...

5. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

twilight princess is like the only zelda game i could play, i tried Oot got stuck gave up. also the story was a bit to wild for me. majoria's mask and it's time limit seemed unfair to me. never played wind waker but i saw previews and i hated the graphics.

i've never played any nes zelda games, i've never owned an nes or super nes. i had sega genisis and that's the oldest one i had.

and not being a really big fan of any zelda games i can say one thing. i see twilight princess as another game. but to me it was nearly perfect for me, i could actually get through it unlike Oot.

6. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

7. Will Moogle Assistant

8. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™