Kingdom Hearts II The Letter

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by KairiSoraKeyoflight, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranger_vega87 Traverse Town Homebody

I think that maybe its some kinda of warning or distress call. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happends.

2. Rikureplica Merlin's Housekeeper

i say that the letter is saying that the battle is not over and the keyblade is going to be needed to rid the heartless forever but destroying the keyblades in the process but i really dont know

3. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

a letter saying that mickey died...
    ok it's problly just somthing to do with the kayblade war. ^-^

4. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

Hm, if it isn't urgent, or a distress call, then I have a feeling it's a story about the past.

It'd be awesome though it was something funny. Teehee... xD;

5. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

i think it says that there work as keyblade weilders is just begining and it will never end and that athough things are quiet now they will not be that way forever..

6. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea, i don't think so either. but it could be something bad and maybe Riku is happy cuz it would mean they get to journey again? how did the letter get there anyway, did it float through outer space?

7. naxes Merlin's Housekeeper

I always thought it stated don't lose your fighting ability yet for the journey is not yet over. ( or something like that ) that is why riku was smirking

8. Kingdom Glory Banned

I'm thinking something along the lines of the Three guys at the end of the game in the secret ending...
    (That or King Mickey confessing to sleeping with Kairi. XD)

9. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

It's probably a meeting with the King.
    I mean...Sora had a smile on his face, Kairi looked worried, and Riku...
    uh...just looked at the letter.

10. gerlert_fav2005 Traverse Town Homebody

Somewhere... I ish not telling you, Florida! XD
    What I think it says is that Ansem(the wise) did a little "something" to Sora when he was asleep......just kidding.

I dont know what the letter says,but I think I know how it got there.All of you remember about the place Sora and Riku ended up after they defeated Xemnas,right.And you also remember that thats where Sora read Kairi's letter.Maybe King Mickey went there and sent his letter from that place and it landed where Kairi sent her letter.(Wow,this is the longest post I have ever made in this website!)

11. Marluxia XI Banned

I think that it is an invitation to a party from king mickey and there is gonna be a corridor of the light to pick them up at 8'o clock monday night (it is a bit late in the night) and there is going to be a screening of the special secret movie off of kh2fm+. (Everybody who goes will get a free copy of KH2Re:COM.

12. Hybrid~Fusion Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, maybe it's an urgent invitation, or a simple invitation to DC for they being selected as the keyblade warriors and the world protectors, then something attacks them during the ceremony. well, I think there would be an exception for riku and he would have a nobody, like kairi had namine, and maybe this riku nobody would be the main villain of the game...(Just thinking...)

13. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, Xehanort is the best guess.

14. masterheart Moogle Assistant

Mabye it kinda urgent but there happy to hear from him.

Also some one said how would micky get the letter to them. How did the letter from Kairi got to Sora? One micky sora and all the others hearts are connected. Plus we didn't see all of the caslte so mabye there is an ocean or he drove his gummi ship above the island and droped it into the ocean that way?

15. ok i have this weird theory right do

when someone is overtaken by darkness or lose they're heart the heart becomes a heartless

the body and mind become nobodies

the soul and memories become - ?????

now the soul and memory of xehanort have become ??? and that ??? is in command of the other ??? (as usual) and well there's gunna be an all out war and these 'chasers' are in fact kairi riku and sora's ??? or kadaj's gang and they meet withn sora, riku, kairi and the king

now i think the king's message is explaining all this andtelling them where to meet him and the chasers.

16. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

How bout, the letter was about the Chasers being the first one's who invented the keyblades and that Xehanort was a chaser and they ruled the worlds and can give keyblades to other people of there choice and gave one to Riku, Kairi, Sora and Mickey(Roxas only has keyblades because he is a element of Sora) and that one day two chasers (4 chasers in all) were with the light and two was with the darkness and they had a big keyblade war between the 4 of them or big armies and one of the darkness Chasers gave up and went back to the 2 light Chasers and Xehanort was the only chaser in the darkness and wouldnt give into the light so the Chasers take him out and he almost dies and he loses his memories and then Ansem the wise find him and take care of him and Xehanort becomes his assistant.

After what happends to Xehanort in KH2, he somehow comes back to life (and in addition gets back his memory) and he wants to kill all the keyblade bearers and have a bone to pick with the other chasers and take all the keyblades and use their power to take over the worlds.

Riku has a keyblade because he was to use the keyblade for light but he used it for darkness and abused the power. Sora has a keyblade because Riku abused the power and Sora had a pure heart and he was going to use it to help the worlds and destroy the heartless. Kairi has a keyblade because she (just like Sora) has a pure heart and brings peace to other people's hearts and plus she is one of the seven princessess of heart, so that's a big bonus. And Mickey has one because, he is the King of all the worlds and therefor uses it for needs it for authority and what-not. And Roxas has one, because he is an element of Sora.

Wow! :eek: That killed 60 minutes! Enjoy! :D

17. WitchNamine Merlin's Housekeeper

We'll probably never see what's in the letter... We never saw what was in the letter at the end of kh1...

18. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Maybe that's, because they couldnt catch Pluto? :P

19. Person Destiny Islands Resident

i've heard that the letter will be shown in Final Mix.
    and if that is the case, then i could see it being some kind of "hey, i've found some new info, meet me at such and such" or something. i'm leaning toward the theory of Mickey just wanting to fill them in on some stuff he just found out.

20. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

I think The letter King Mickey sent them has info on the chasers and the Keyblade war,and maybe a warning that another Keyblade war is coming up(that explains Kairi looking worried,the info might be why Sora is smiling)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.