Kingdom Hearts II The Letter

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by KairiSoraKeyoflight, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

My god, this thread was started in September 30, 2006! Can't you let this die!?

2. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

not really.(simple answer,yet efective.)

3. protector of sxk love Moogle Assistant

in one of ansem's reports the king told him about the keyblade one wich saved the world while the other brought havoc and destruction we saw sora's keyblade save the worlds but we havent seen the evil keyblade one might say what about the keyblade riku had in kh remeber that keyblade dissapered maybe cuz it was used for good the letter cud be talking about the past that how the chasers too had keyblades and maybe have more info one the evil blade we know kh3 has sothing to do with xeonheart ot atleast his memory and how in the past there was a war one side the weider of the good keyblade other side the weilder of the evil keyblade it is possible that the king warned them for the upcomming battle there are so many possobilties but i have a feeling its deffinetly gonna have more info on the evil keyblade then i again everything i just said could be false i guess we will see what happens and im also curious about the first letter the one at the end of kh oo and does anyone else think it could be about the evil keyblade id love to see what u guys have to say on my thoughts:)

4. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Talking like King Mickey...

5. ZeronStrife Merlin's Housekeeper

Wasn't this letter from Kairi?

6. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Why would Kairi write a note to Sora and Riku, stick it in a bottle, and run it halfway across the island? We're talking about the video that comes after all the credits, but before the secret ending.

7. ZeronStrife Merlin's Housekeeper

If you played the game ( Or listened tto the audio at that point as well) you would know that she sends it at the beggining of the game, putting it in the water an saying that she would find SORA soon.

8. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

?

You mean the one that Sora and Riku read after defeating Xemnas, which opens the door to light and allows them to get back to Destiny Islands? That's not the letter we're talking about. During the game, if you go into the library in Disney Castle, you can see a letter that's only partway written. Then, after the credits, Kairi comes up with a letter in a bottle with the Disney seal on it. Sora then exclaims, "A letter from the King!" Not from Kairi.

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

It's probably a huge event at the castle in Disney Land. That, or some other big event going on. Why else would there be such active music when they read it at the end? =P

10. Hissora ahurhurhur.

No, the letter wasn't from her because it's the one with Mickey's seal on it. I think you're getting it confused with the bottle that Kairi put in the ocean near the begining of the game.

11. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

NONONONOONOONONON!!! How many times do I have to explain!!! A person has three parts. The heart, soul, and body. A hearless is made out of a heart, and a nobody is made out of the soul and body.

Let me get some things clear once and for all.

1. A person is made up of three parts. The heart, the body and the soul. The heart makes a heartless while the body and soul makes a nobody.

2. The knights are NOT sora, riku, mickey,roxas, kairi, or whoever we have known from KH,KHCOM, and KH2.

12. ~DestinySky~ Merlin's Housekeeper

The letter is probably addressing Sora, warning him of upcoming danger and that a new battle is on the horizen or something along those lines. Guess you can't be totally sure, but that is my best bet.

13. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Its mickey's math homework :p

Nah i think he returned his keyblade back to the realm of light cuz he thought the danger was gone but it wasnt so he grabbed a StarSeeker from YenSid and went to the battle he sent them a letter to come and help him... or somethin like that

14. joedoh Moogle Assistant

:eek: I dont thin it said something like "oh guys theres someone new to fight" they smile after they read it, too happy of a scene for the introduction of a new enemy.

Im thinking more along the lines of "found some new worlds" or "found ansem (DIZ) lets go get drunk and take turns with minny"

Something happy which MAY lead to something going wrong and blahdy blah blah secret endings, total ownage by bald guy.

15. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I think one of the knights can be Xehanort.

16. CutieBabeNY Destiny Islands Resident

I think they are going to get off the island to see the king ppl but just when they get on it too darn maybe they will go together..

17. DestinySkies1 Moogle Assistant

Well, i think that letter says something that has to do with bringing Sora and riku back and on to a brand new journey. Although, this time i think that Kairi might go along with them. And we might even get to see Kairi's world.......

18. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Kairi's world is Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.