The Loft

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Te Deum, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

The Loft

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;8BXonfJdFCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BXonfJdFCM[/video]

[video=youtube;eHDYC6WP2jo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDYC6WP2jo[/video]

[video=youtube;viVQ1PqYjoM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viVQ1PqYjoM[/video]

Since Clavis Gladius or whatever didn't kick off as planned, I thought I'd make another hangout/chill zone (yes I just said chillzone) here at KHV. Managed by me, and DJ'd by select members.
    K

Oh, and this is one of KHV's elite lounges. So be sure to show your Visa card upon entry. You know I'm kidding.

This is how it's going to work.

All you have to do to become a member is ask.

That's all there is to it.

BUT.

You must at least fill out a form so we can keep you in our (my) record books.

Form:

Code:
    [B[COLOR="white"]][/COLOR]Username:[/B[COLOR="white"]][/COLOR]
    [B[COLOR="white"]][/COLOR]Nickname:[/B[COLOR="white"]][/COLOR]
    [B[COLOR="white"]][/COLOR]Age:[/B[COLOR="white"]][/COLOR]
    [B[COLOR="white"]][/COLOR]Background (for security reasons of course):[/B[COLOR="white"]][/COLOR]

You can enter at any time.

Rep and other "displays of gratitude" will be given to members who advertise.

Oh! The member list. Right.

Member List

moshimoshi!!!
    Sebby-chan
    Been a member here for almost three years. I can be annoying at time but I like to have fun with other members. I'm happy even when I shouldn't be and I like to look to positives and make others happy.

Username: Smurfasaurus
    Nickname: Dr Wigglz
    Background (for security reasons of course): Born in Australia, finished school, studying a multimedia course at TAFE. More detailed? Was bullied from the age of 6-17, and as a result has very little self esteem. Spends most of his time playing League of Legends and RPing, and of course eating.

Username: Kingdom Hearts530
    Nickname: Heart
    Background (for security reasons of course): Born and raised in New York. Lived in the same town all my life. Currently in the eight grade and will be going to High School next year. Loves KH with all my might. Currently watching Blue exorcist and has fallen in love with Yukio. Also likes to write OC sheet for fanfics I'll probably never start.

Username: Dinny Grayson
    Nickname: Din or Dinny
    Background (for security reasons of course): Asian and proud. I'm tiny. I like to draw a lot. School, as much as I nag about it, is extremely important to me. I guess I'm a pretty happy person. I like to sleep a lot and I don't like to cuss. Video games are my ultimate past time, art as well of course. I like making new friends and I'm often mistaken as a child, which I do not mind, for I like to believe I'm only 12 years old c:

Username: Cat<3 Sora
    Nickname: Cat
    Background (for security reasons of course): Live in Miami, been on KHV for almost three years, and an HermanaBro to the club owner.

Username: NemesisPrime
    Nickname: Nemesis or Daxam
    Background (for security reasons of course): Been a longtime lurker of KHV but have only recently joined. Born in Alabama but rasied in Geogria. My obsession with KH started slow but now has become a raging love which I don't think will ever burn out. If you met me in real life you might think I'm strange or weird but I'm just a fun loving guy who enjoys being who he is not what people expect me to be and Sora is my role model. I'm open to talk about Yaoi for all you fangirls and boys out there too. Been a loner for most of my life with few friends but it was by choice. Video games are my thing but no FPS's. I also love cosplaying and reading.

Username: Droid
    Nickname: ...Harrison Ford, Scar, and dear.
    Background (for security reasons of course): Murderous Lion with a childhood grudge? Also a senior about to graduate, I've lived all over the eastern seaboard, but Georgia for the most part.
    Kingdom Hearts is where it's at, hung around here for almost a year now.

Username: Korosu
    Nickname: Kelly. Never, ever address me as "Kel" Please.
    Background (for security reasons of course):
    Uhm, hello~ I'm from England. It rains alot here. I don't really like talking about my background/shy. I'm apparently tiny, 5'2 and shrinking! (◕〝◕) I don't believe any of the compliments I'm given, I think they are all false!/low self-esteem. (-`ω´- ) I enjoy playing video games, it's one of my favorite pass times, that and sleeping. I love KHV and the people I've met because of this wonderful forum, if you insult any of them, be warned, I can get very protective. Been here for two years, I think..Could be longer, I lost count. I might add more here later. . .

Username: Daxa
    Nickname: Grell-san,or my actual name,Danu~
    Age: Its my birthday next week. So my age shall be different then. And as a result,I shall edit this then :3
    Background (for security reasons of course): I was born and raised here in the lovely isle of Ireland,land of drunk people and potatos. I stalk people,out of love,and have a mild addiction to tea and chocolate. By mild I mean I do get extremly dodgy,and may start shaking and/or faint if I do not have enough. I love you all. <3~

Username: Saxima
    Nickname: I prefer Saxima, but am often called Sax, Saxxy, Sexyma, and Seximama.
    Background (for security reasons of course): I live in Texas and drink an outrageous amount of Dr Pepper, so much that it's in my blood. You better hope you have an abundance of the stuff, otherwise your lofty thingie won't exist for long ~ ♥♥♥

Jobs are also common here. There are the basic ones, and there are some we're making up along the way. Here is the job list.

Job List

moshimoshi!!! - Chef

Cat<3Sora - DJ

NemesisPrime - Bartender/Decorator

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Sounds fun. May I join?

moshimoshi!!!
    Sebby-chan
    Been a member here for almost three years. I can be annoying at time but I like to have fun with other members. I'm happy even when I shouldn't be and I like to look to positives and make others happy.

That okay?

3. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Smurfasaurus
    Nickname: Dr Wigglz
    Background (for security reasons of course): Born in Australia, finished school, studying a multimedia course at TAFE. More detailed? Was bullied from the age of 6-17, and as a result has very little self esteem. Spends most of his time playing League of Legends and RPing, and of course eating.

4. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcom to The Loft, mis amigos.

5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Excellent... I shall commence baking treats for guests.

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Kitchen's over there *points behind back*.

The whole place is pretty people-friendly.

There are also some beds/bedrooms upstairs.

7. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

*walks in* Be out in a bit~

[A while later]

*sudden explosion from kitchen* ...I can fix it. >< But at least the desserts are safe...

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Nooo!

My marble stove... My stainless steel appliances....

-___-

Go to your room. NOW.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

...what's this i hear about desserts?

10. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

;_; Yes sir... *sulks and looks down, trips on first step of stairs* Fuuuuuuuuuuu-

11. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Now my stairs are full of blood.... Oh well. I'll sell tickets so people can ride on the slipperyness.

AND WHY CAN'T I QUOTE POSTS

12. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

It would help pay for the kitchen damages....

Maybe try logging off then back in?

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Sup People?

Username: Kingdom Hearts530
    Nickname: Heart
    Background (for security reasons of course): Born and raised in New York. Lived in the same town all my life. Currently in the eight grade and will be going to High School next year. Loves KH with all my might. Currently watching Blue exorcist and has fallen in love with Yukio. Also likes to write OC sheet for fanfics I'll probably never start.

14. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Erp. Erp. I'd like to hang around at the loft too c:

Username: Dinny Grayson
    Nickname: Din or Dinny
    Background (for security reasons of course): Asian and proud. I'm tiny. I like to draw a lot. School, as much as I nag about it, is extremely important to me. I guess I'm a pretty happy person. I like to sleep a lot and I don't like to cuss. Video games are my ultimate past time, art as well of course. I like making new friends and I'm often mistaken as a child, which I do not mind, for I like to believe I'm only 12 years old c:

15. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome to the Loft.

Make yourselves at home.

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Username: Cat<3 Sora
    Nickname: Cat
    Background (for security reasons of course): Live in Miami, been on KHV for almost three years, and an HermanaBro to the club owner.

We cool?

17. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

'Course we cool.

You're in charge of appliances, just because you're a relative.

and the jealousy begins

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Username: Saxima
    Nickname: I prefer Saxima, but am often called Sax, Saxxy, Sexyma, and Seximama.
    Background (for security reasons of course): I live in Texas and drink an outrageous amount of Dr Pepper, so much that it's in my blood. You better hope you have an abundance of the stuff, otherwise your lofty thingie won't exist for long ~ ♥♥♥

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

lol, no.

Let me be in charge of the ambiance. I've got a song suggestion.

[video=youtube;aftGF6PIfBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aftGF6PIfBo[/video]

20. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

What? I'm your daughter and you don't give me that job? XD

Wait does that make Cat my aunt and my sister? O_O