The Love of a Nobody

Discussion in 'Archives' started by twilit_shadow, Apr 10, 2007.

?

Where should Nex go to recover her lost memories?

1. Twilight Town

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  1. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Alright guys, this is my first fan-fic on this site so judge it wisely and I hope you enjoy! It's a complete KH2 parody so all the events set in this story revolve around KH2. All the Org. members are in it (except the ones from CoM who are only mentioned) but Axel along with a new nobody I created are the main characters. Her name is...(you'll find out soon enough). I'll make it in sections cause it's VERY long.

The Love of a Nobody...(section 1)

White to black. Black to white. My eyes faded in and out of light and darkness. Ice cold wind blew on my bare skin, tormenting me with pain. I wonder if this was, well, what dying felt like. When the chills of winter surrounded you and you couldn't escape it's embrace. When your breath came out in slow, short rasps and the pain was unbearable.

A sudden warmth came upon me. I wondered if a fire was nearby. But this warmth didn't feel like an ordinary fire. Footsteps came out of nowhere. I tensed for a deadly blow. The footsteps were slow at first but then sped up to a run. The presence of another body heightened my senses as well as my fear.

"Geez, where'd you come from?" came a sudden voice.

A cloak fell upon my bare body. The fire from before was still there but it had grown stronger. I wonder if the cause of the flame was this person standing over me. But how was that possible? I tried to lift my head but the pain brought me back down. I opened my eyes as much as I could to see a bright red glow above me.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

An all white room with 13 chairs was like a cage for him. He warped into his own chair with his arms crossed. He had had enough to deal with lately to have to take care of the new kid. He turned his head and glanced around at the other members sitting in their own respective chairs. The highest chair held the Superior, cloaked in the traditional Organization 13 outfit. He turned his head towards the new arrival.

"Tell us Axel, is she worthy of our Organization?" The figure asked.

"I don't know," Axel replied in a straight tone. "She didn't seem that apt to talk."

Another figure spoke up. He was sitting in a lower chair and was sifting through some playing cards. "Well she was unconscious when you found her."

Another figure whose legs were crossed spoke. "What is her power?" he asked in a melancholly voice. Saix was never one to express much emotion. But, then again, nobodies had no emotion to express.

"I'm not sure," Axel told them. "She's pretty weak though. I laid her down in Larxene's old room. I won't know much else until tomorrow."

A skinny form looked down at Axel from his high chair. A surfer dude accent came out from under the hood. "So, we don't know her power, she's too tired to even stand...Doesn't sound like a worthy cause to me."

Axel was annoyed. This Organization didn't think he could do anything right. "Give me a little more time Xigbar. I'll figure out something."

One of the forms sitting next to the Superior perked up. A lone dreadlock hung out. "And what of the other one? Has he made the right choice yet?"

Axel was even more annoyed. A dark shadow crossed his face. He didn't want to talk about that. Especially not to them. He portalled off without a word.

- - - - - - - - -

Well? What do you guys think? Please help me out here! Let me know if I need to critique anything or fix anything. Section 2 will be up soon!

Edit: Section two is now up!

2. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Pretty cool...I like it! :D

3. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thank you! I'll have section two up here in a little bit. It depends on how fast I type...

4. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

For you first time it's pretty good.

Very interesting Twilit,good job IMO!

5. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Once again...THANK YOU!!!

6. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Wow, this is great. Please continue with the story. I want to know what happens.

7. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thanks! I'll reveal a bit more about my mysterious nobody in the next one. And, as a plus, she gets to meet Axel.

8. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

The Love of a Nobody...(section 2)

This is section 2 to my fan-fic. I hope you like! This will reveal more about the mysterious nobody. Here's the first one.

The Love of a Nobody...(section 2)

She woke up in an unfamiliar room. The covers from the bed were very warm but still felt uncomfortable. A desk sat beside the bed and a large window next to that. A strange sign was almost everywhere. It looked like an upside down heart with 3 large points at the top. She got up and realized that she was wearing a cloak that wasn't hers. It was bigger than she was but it felt nice...

She swung her legs over the side of the bed and got up to look out the window. She then realized that her pain was gone. It was strange...

As she gazed outside, she saw nothing but purple, blue, black, and green hues in the sky. It was like looking at the universe without the clouds. But, looking up, she noticed something very out of the ordinary. A large moon, outlined in gold, stood high above in the deep black sky. But what was out of the ordinary was that instead of the moon being shaped like a normal moon, like a circle, it had the appearance of a heart.

"Awake already huh?" She jumped and turned quickly to face her intruder.

"Who are you?" She stepped back to the wall in fright. The entrance to the room was opened and her intruder stood there, staring at her. But, just then, she recognized his flaming red hair as the glow she had seen before. "You're the one who saved me, aren't you?"

"Yup. Name's Axel, got it memorized?"

"Sure..."

"And, come to think of it," the man said sarcastically, " that's my outfit you're wearin too."

She looked down at the cloak, embarresed that she was wearing someone else's clothes. "Oh, um... well, I already had it on, and... Do you want it back?"

"Nah, keep it. Think of it as a 'you're welcome' gift. I got a new one from Zexion anyway."

The girl wasn't sure who Zexion was, but she was started to like this man. "Thanks... for this and for, well, before."

"No prob," Axel said.

"So where am I exactly?"

"The castle that never was. Me along with a couple other guys live here. But the Superior will give you the update later. So, what's your name?"

"I... I'm not sure." That was weird. How could she not know her own name?

Axel looked away, a sad look on his face. "Yeah, wish I knew too." he said in a whisper.

"Huh?"

"Oh nothin," He replied, instantly perked up. "Come on, he's gonna want to meet you." Axel held out his hand to the girl, gesturing to come with him. She wasn't sure what to do, but she trusted him even though she barely knew him. She finally made the decision to go with him, and on her way out, as she walked past him, she felt the same fire she felt before.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Axel walked her through several hallways, rooms, and doorways before they arrived at their destination. A large, round room with a single throne-like chair was before them. The girl realized that the sign she had seen earlier was all over the room.

"You seem to have recovered quickly." came a voice from nowhere. The girl was scared out of her wits. Axel only stood there. A lone figure warped into the chair, as if he was already sitting in it. The hand of the figure motioned at Axel. "Leave us."

Axel nodded. He turned to leave but the girl grabbed his arm, not wanting him to go, not wanting him to leave her alone. Axel was very confused by her reaction.

"You'll see him again," said the cloaked man. "I can promise you that.”

“It’s okay,” Axel said to her. She didn’t take her eyes off him. Axel gave her a confident look which re-affirmed her trust for him. She let go, reluctantly. Axel started walking back towards the door but he was still confused. The girl turned her attention back to the mysterious figure who had addressed her before.

“You make friends rather quickly. That may come in handy. But be wary that you don’t trust them too easily.”

“Why should I listen to you?” she asked. The figure only chuckled.

“Because my dear, though he may have been the one to save you, I was the one who brought you here.” The form stood up and walked towards her. The girl didn’t know what to do. The man then took off his hood to reveal a mysterious face. His hair was silver, long in the back and short in the front. His skin was a deep bronze but what captivated her most were his blood-red eyes. The man stared at her critically. “Let’s get down to business, shall we?” The man circled her as he talked. “My name is Xemnas. I am your Superior. You will take your orders from me and only me. Is that clear?”

“Xemnas?”

“Very good. Now, listen closely. When a heart is wrenched from its body, the darkness within the heart creates something called a Heartless. But what of the body that’s left behind? Well, that creates something called a Nobody. A shadow of the creature that used to be, it has no feelings, no heart, and is literally only half a person. It only pretends to have emotions. When the strength and will of that body is strong enough, the Nobody can become human in appearance.”

“What does this have to do with me?” she interrupted. She didn’t understand any of it. And why would he tell this stuff anyway?

“Everything. For you see, I am a Nobody. This castles inhabitants all consist of Nobodies. Axel is one as well.” The girl gasped. Axel was a Nobody? How was that possible?

“But, then…what about me?”

“Not very quick are you? No matter,” Xemnas stopped in front of her with his piercing eyes looking hard into her own. “We call ourselves Organization 13. We search the mysteries of the heart. Since none of us have one, we yearn to fill the emptiness that’s left behind. I’m sure you feel the same way.”

“But that means…” Xemnas smiled at her wickedly. He knew what she had figured out and that her reaction would be pointless. Nevertheless, he wanted the satisfaction of knowing that another one would be joining him and his Organization very soon. “I’m…I’m…a Nobody?

- - - - - - - - - -

So? I'm sorry I couldn't get everything into one thread but I had to stop right in the middle. But I tell you know, this isn't the end! Please post and review!

EDIT: Section 3 is up!!!!

9. Pure Beats~ Chaser

LUV IT!!!! POST THE REST SOON!!!! YOU HAVE TALENT!!! KEEP ON DOING IT!!!!!

10. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thank you so much!!!! I promise the next one will reveal her power along with her name. Sorry I keep calling her 'the girl' but I'll tell you guys her name in the next one. Be patient! And thanks for postin!

11. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

*CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP*

I love it! Keep goin'! XD

*waves a flag around randomly*

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD

12. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

KhChick is right. You do have a talent for this.

Keep on postin!
    I'd love to know the rest of the story.
    Again,great job.

13. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thank you so much you guys! I was hopin I'd get a good reaction. Spread the word if you'd please!!!!

The next section is coming soon! It'll be up tomorrow or at least sometime around there. Thanks for reading!!!

14. Gravity Chaser

I've got absolutely no talent compared to you...it sounds like a very promising story.

15. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thank you guys so much for posting! And section three is now up! So PLEASE READ!!!!

16. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

The Love of a Nobody...(section 3)

Hey guys! Section 1 and 2 were a pain but now section 3 is up! This one will let you know the mysterious nobody's name and power. You Axel fans will like this one! The next one will have Xigbar and Demyx in it. Please post and review!

The Love of a Nobody...(Section 3)

Axel stood outside of the Xemnas’ room, the Room of Sleep. He was still trying to figure out why that girl was puzzling him so much. Why did she touch him like that? Why was she so…intriguing? Being a Nobody was hard, especially when trying to figure out the emotions of others, even though she didn’t have any. But he still didn’t understand…

The marble doors slowly started to open. Axel looked up to see the new girl walking out with a solemn expression on her face. The doors shut behind her.

“So? How’d it go?” he asked, trying to liven things up.

“I’m…a Nobody, aren’t I?”

“Oh, yeah, about that,” Axel said, scratching the back of his head. “Sorry for not telling you.”

“How can you be sorry? We don’t have feelings. We’re not even supposed to exist!” Axel could tell that the girl had finally lost it. None of them had acted like this when they found out the truth. She took off past him, running non-stop down the hallway.

“Hey, wait!” He yelled after her. She would get lost so easily in this place. Axel ran to catch up with her.

The girl had heard Axel’s screams, but she paid him no mind. She was so enraged at what Xemnas had said. It couldn’t be true. None of it was true, she told herself. But, nevertheless, she cried all the way down the hall. She flew past room after room but finally ran into one and tossed herself onto the awaiting bed. She cried right into the pillow, covering her face with it. And yet, her tears weren’t really real.

Her weeping stopped moments later. She sniffled a few times and finally lifted her head from the pillow. She glanced at the room she had landed herself in. Her eyes burst open with amazement.

Everywhere in the room contained something related to a flower. There were flowers on the desk, flowers on the floor, several flower paintings hung on the wall, along with vines that were crawling up the side of the door and walls. There were even flower petals littering the floors and the bed. She could feel some of them stuck in her hair. She stood up to just to admire them. She caressed the blood-red petals of the rose sitting on the desk and felt the thorns that sprouted from its stalk. She gazed over the vines, wild-flowers, tulips, and daisies that seemed to grow of their own accord. But she could care less; right now, she was in her own sanctuary.

Axel walked briskly past the room that she was in. She heard him but did not acknowledge him. He then realized that she had been in that room and he stepped back. He readied himself to say something to her but he then figured out what she was doing. He stood there, just watching her. He was startled by her innocence, as well as something else that he couldn’t put his finger on.

“So,” the girl said, her attention still on the flowers. “Are these only half a flower too?”

Axel grinned. “Dunno,” he told her. “You’d have to ask Marluxia, but he doesn’t hang around too much anymore.” He took a few steps towards her.

“My entire life, all my memories, were all lies from the start.” The flower in her hand was nearly crushed from her anger.

“Yeah, guess there’s not much we can do about that.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Cause, well, I’m not supposed to,” Axel explained. He felt a little guilty about the whole situation. “Xemnas is the only one who can do that.”

“And he thinks he can go bossing everyone around? Telling me I’m not really here? I don’t think so! I don’t care what he says, I am NOT A NOBODY!!!” Axel backed up. The girl was letting out suppressed rage, and he didn’t want to be in the way. But he had no idea what she was really going to do.

The girl’s violet eyes glowed and turned white. Her face suddenly became dark, along with the rest of the room. Axel had no clue what was going on. The girl’s hands rose above her head, as if she was summoning something very powerful. Her hair started flailing about like it had a life of its own. She emitted a massive wave right then and there. Axel was knocked back by the force of it. He could hear crumbling noises as he fell.

The girl dropped to the ground. The strength it had taken to call forth the wave had been extraordinary. Her entire being had been involved.

Axel got up, slowly but surely, and looked around at the havoc the girl had wreaked. All of the flowers had disintegrated. There was nothing left but black powder. The chair that had been sitting in front of the desk had broken down to splinters of wood. The mattress on the bed was flipped over and nearly out the window.

How did she do this, he thought. His thoughts returned to the girl and he noticed her on the ground, barely breathing. She was clutching her chest and coughing up blood. Axel crawled over to her.

“Oh god…What did I do?” the girl asked.

“I have no idea,” Axel replied truthfully. “Are you okay?”

“Fine…” Her voice betrayed her pain.

“Come on, let’s get outta here.” Axel stood up and took the girl’s arm, wrapping it behind his back so she could lean on him for support. “You know, I never got the chance to ask you: What’s your new name? I can’t just keep calling you ‘that girl’.” The girl gazed up at him from underneath her pain-stricken face. He could tell that she was suffering and had to rest soon.

“Xemnas…gave me the name…Nexydys.” Axel kept talking, trying to keep the mood up.

“Hmm, not too shabby. A bit long for my taste though. How ‘bout I just call you Nex?” Axel noticed a small smile on the girl’s face.

Nex…hmm…I like it....

- - - - - - - - - - -

So? How's it lookin so far? I appreciate your comments! And help me by critiquing it where you can! Thanks!

EDIT: Section four is now up!!!!

17. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

How can I put this in the nicest way possible...
    You're....GREAT! xD Your descriptions are awesome. And the story is very good.
    Can't wait to read the rest.

18. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

uhhhhhhh, maybe castle oblivion?

19. Kadaj Traverse Town Homebody

Pardon me, but who's Nex? ^-^

20. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

She's made up.

Anyways, I love your story!!! XD It's so nice... The description is amazing! =D

Keep it up! XD