The Love of a Nobody

Discussion in 'Archives' started by twilit_shadow, Apr 10, 2007.

?

Where should Nex go to recover her lost memories?

1. Twilight Town

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  1. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, you have an awesome name. =)

2. Megami no Hikari Merlin's Housekeeper

I love this story! You're soo good at discriping a person and the story is fantastic.
    Though i am jelous at Nex quz she had Axel as her boyfriend :P (me BIG Axel fangirl)

3. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thank you! Ditto!

Aw, thanks! And yeah, I'm jealous of her too. XP

4. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow, twilit. You sure do got a lot of fans.

5. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Aw, thanks! And I can't believe how many people really do like this story! ME ISH HAPPY!!! ^_^

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

*pants* SO SORRY!!! I just caught up with the last chapter or two I missed... I had been busy lately, and hadn't been able to read ur stories! But, of course, it's total awesomeness! :D Swords rock, and so does Nex! Can't wait till the next chapter! (Oh, and your RHR story rocks too! I'm following on Fanfiction)

7. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

*put hand on twilit's shoulder* Your happy, thats good. ^-^

8. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!! I've been reading your story, but just not had enough time to actually post. And thanks for reading my other story! I personally think that one's better than this one, but whatever. And the next chapter may be a little late. I'm working on it, so now it just needs the finishing touches.

*ish still not worthy* ^-^

Aw, thanks! I appreciate the friendliness! ^_^

9. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

10. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

You are SOO WORTHY!!! Your stories rock!!! *bows down to the pwnful stories*

And no worries! The LSSP has been going a little slow too... *smiles sheepishly* Hehe, i should get to work on that...

11. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

That's okay! You still rock too! My stories are so dang friggin late!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!! This chappy may not be out till tomorrow (when I actually have some free time to write it!!!), so I'm soooooo sorry to you and the rest of the peeps who read it.

12. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Don't worry, my stories are late too. I have a new chapter every week, practically. Keep up the good work and no one will bug you about it being late. =D

13. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Chapter 12

Okay, okay, okay, I sooooo don't need a lecture about how late this chapter is, but I've been so friggin busy!!! That, and I've been working on my Roxas story a heck of a lot more than this one. I blame myself for that.

Anywayz, thanks goes out to all of you who are reading and reviewing!!! I WUV YOU GUYS!!!!

And yes, this one's a bit random, but I like how it came out. Some crucial points to the story in here...

The Love of a Nobody... (section XIII)

“Excuse me? You want to say that again?”

“I said, you were born here, Ela. Or should I say Axel instead?”

“There’s no way! How in the world could I have been created here? This is where the ‘Master’ did his research. Why would he be creating Nobodies?”

“I never said it was Ansem.”

“Oh really? Care to explain?”

“…I’d rather not.”

“Cloud! I have a right to know!”

“Two minutes ago, you didn’t want to know!”

Silence again. Axel was taken aback by his so-called friend’s outburst, holding back his own insulting comments. Cloud sighed at this sudden emotional break he was having. These types of moments didn’t happen too often for him.

“Come on. I’ll show you.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Axel was in awe. Everything he saw, all the information he was taking in was overwhelming. But there was still emptiness in his mind, making him think that there was more to the story than Cloud was telling. Through intricate hallways they walked. Covering the tan-colored walls were pipes of varying sizes, all leading them to one ominous door.

Cloud walked up, turned the knob, and opened it.

Broken bookshelves, scattered papers, and a single exotic desk and chair were all that remained inside. But, Axel ignored all that. The one thing that caught his eye was a large picture on the far wall, portraying someone very familiar.

Recognition stunned him for a split second.

“That’s….That’s….”

Cloud turned back to him, his expression completely blank. He wasn’t sure whether he should just tell his old friend the entire story, or let him find out on his own. Either way, it would be hard to accept.

“This is Ansem’s private study room. Before he left, this place held a large amount of importance for his students, along with the rest of us,” Axel’s eyebrows met as the memories flooded back. He remembered. Everything. “You remember it, don’t you?”

“Maybe. I just,” Axel started, “I just don’t understand all of it.”

“Two years ago, Ansem’s apprentices started experiments without their Master’s guidance. Ansem never knew until it was too late. The King came to aid with the disaster that was to follow, but there was nothing any of us could do. By then, Sydney had disappeared and you had become a loner, traversing the town by yourself. Many of us thought that you were just grieving, yet you wouldn’t let us help you. Then, we found out just what Ansem’s apprentices had been doing.”

“And what were they doing, Mr. Know-it-all?”

Cloud stared half-heartedly in Axel’s direction. Axel didn’t realize it, but Cloud was very serious about this whole situation. “Experiments of the heart.”
    “Wasn’t that what they were doing in the first place? What’s the big deal?”

“If you had been there, you would have known exactly what the big deal was. They were turning themselves into Heartless, just so they could study how darkness entered the heart. Then, in turn, their Nobodies came into being. You yourself should be familiar with them.”

“The first six members of Organization XIII.”

“Mmm.”

“And me? You said something about me being born here?”

“…I did.”

“Yeah? And?”

“…You were one of their experiments Ela. Your Superior is the one who did that to you. I had to watch you turn into a Heartless, and then you, Axel, came into being. I was there the whole time. I just can’t…I can’t believe I didn’t do anything to stop him.”

“Cloud, I, well, I, um…”

“No. Don’t say a word. It happened. It’s over. There’s not much we can do about it. All we can do now is keep the two of you safe, and stop Organization XIII at all costs.”

Axel had to admit, he was sort of expecting this. How could he not? Xemnas, the Nobody of Xehanort, had killed Ela, bringing his Nobody out into the real world. It wasn’t impossible.

No. Not impossible at all.

Cloud turned, and left the room, leaving Axel behind. Neither of them were prepared for the news that was awaiting them when they returned.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yup. I know. Short.

14. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

It his short but that told everything to axel. Thats a great chapter.

15. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Aww, thanks. I was hoping it wouldn't be too bad. ^-^

16. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

Another really great chapter, this story is A+++++++

17. TAFKAA8 Banned

Nicely done. If you didn't know it's AkuseruVIII. (:
    Only one thing.
    reiterate-to say or do again or repeatedly; repeat, often excessively. That's what it means. I wasn't sure but that's what the dictionary says. It seems out of place and out of context. I liked everything other than that.

18. Megami no Hikari Merlin's Housekeeper

Another great chapter! I'm really looking forward to the next one^^

19. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Great twi!! =D

It was short but it let us know all that we needed to know. =D

20. Zexion13 Traverse Town Homebody

I really enjoyed the chapter too, even though it was short it still had enough information. Can't wait for the next one!