The Love of a Nobody

Discussion in 'Archives' started by twilit_shadow, Apr 10, 2007.

?

Where should Nex go to recover her lost memories?

1. Twilight Town

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  1. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thanks a lot for the reviews guys! And Nex is a character I made up. Her full name is Nexydys but Axel gives her the nickname Nex. HOW SWEEEET!!!

2. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Really cool!!! I luv it!!!!

3. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

AAAHHHHH!!! My poll results are 50/50! Come on guys! Tell me where she's going to go! Either way, she's going to meet up with Axel and Sora.

4. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden!!! Not Twilight Town, HB/RG is a lot cooler...:D

5. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I did Eeny Meeny Miney Moe. XD;

HB\RG is cool and stuff, but I like Twilight Town, too, since it's all beautiful and crap... X.x;

*is not good with decitions*

You can count my as a HB\RG thing if you want, though... XD; *voted for Twilight Town*

6. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Crap...This is going to be really hard.... But, think of it this way! If I send her to TWTN, she'll meet Seifer, Setzer, Rai, and Fuu. But if I send her to Hallow Bastion, she'll meet up with Cloud, Leon, or whoever else I write down. Does that help answer the question?

7. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Definately HB/GR!!!!!

8. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

:D Okay khchick. I'll go to Hallow Bastion. (you really want to see Cloud huh? lol)

9. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

hey, what is Nex's somebody's name????

10. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

That you'll have to find out for yourself!

11. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

The Love of a Nobody...(section 4)

Welp, here it is! (FINALLY!) I was typing for almost 6 hours last night cause I screwed up a ton of lines. But this is the end result, I hope you like!

I want to thank you guys like crazy for posting and reviewing my fan-fic. I hope that it turns out to be everything I hoped it would! And remember, I really need help to make sure that that goal is reached. Any criticism will be taken, considered, and used. Got it memorized? lol, but thanks again for reading and I do love it when I get the good stuff too! Here’s the part where Xiggy turns into a bad guy (sorry Xigbar fans!) and Demyx remains as blissful as ever. Enjoy! Here’s part one for you beginners.

The Love of a Nobody… (section 4)

They arrived at Larxene’s room fairly quickly. Nex had passed out on the way over. Axel felt obligated to carry the poor girl so she slept peacefully in his arms. He laid her down in the bed she had been in earlier. It seemed as if nothing had happened. Axel gazed down at her protectively.

He finally got the chance to really look at her. All he had to think about were his usual passing glances. Not that he cared what she looked like; he just wanted to make sure he didn’t get her mixed up with someone else. Nex’s long, dark purple hair fell off the back of her head in waves. Small bangs stuck out at her forehead, covering parts of her face. Her light pink lips pursed slightly while they were framed by a delicate nose. Her eyes were closed, but Axel could still picture them in his mind: bright violet and extremely enticing.

Axel suddenly felt the presence of another person in the room. He spun around to see Xigbar at the door, his arms crossed.

“You seem to be spending a lot of time with that kid.” Axel couldn’t believe it. Of all the people to show up, it had to be Xigbar.

“What do you want?”

“The same as you I think; just seeing if the little dude’s okay. What are you stickin’ around for?”

“To make sure people like you don’t bother her,” Axel said defensively. Once again, none of them thought that he could do anything right without help.

“As if! But you’re getting pretty protective, don’t you think?” Xigbar commented as he walked towards Axel. His black and grey ponytail swayed behind him. “You gotta remember Axel, she hasn’t joined us yet. We don’t even know if Xemnas is gonna let her stick around.” Axel silently ignored the idea. There had been several others, or so he was told, who had been brought in, hadn’t been strong enough, and were deemed unworthy by Xemnas. They were then dismissed. And ‘dismissed’ was putting it lightly. “Don’t get too attached.”

“I’m not attached now.” Axel retorted. He was sick of this. She was just a girl! How much trouble could she be?

“You sure don’t act like it.” Xigbar looked at Nex with his one good eye. “She’s delicate, and that’s a compliment coming from me. Do you have anything I need to tell Xemnas about her?” Axel thought to himself about the incident earlier. She had nearly destroyed the room. Telling Xigbar about it was a decision that he wasn’t sure about.

“No.”

“Hmph, go figure,” said Xigbar. “Looks like she might not make it. Well, we can always find someone else to replace her. There’s plenty of idiots roamin’ around out there with no where to go.” Axel was getting more and more irritated with everything Xigbar said. But he held back his insults, taking the blow to his pride calmly. “Why you’re still here is beyond me.”

“Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you.” Xigbar laughed at Axel’s comment and turned around to face him. He walked over to him and stared straight into his emerald green eyes, a severe expression on his face.

“Remember how I said she might not last the night?” Xigbar started. He lifted his gloved hand and poked his finger into Axel’s chest. Axel almost summoned his chakrams in retaliation. “If you don’t watch it, Number 8, the same thing might happen to you.” Axel noted the serious tone in Xigbar’s voice, but he didn’t back down. The Freeshooter returned to his comical side, smiling as he said, “Besides, don’t you have another member you were assigned to take care of?”

Axel only stood in silence. This aggravation was pushing his limits. He watched Xigbar carefully as he left the room.

Xiggy waved as he walked off. “Be a good boy now!”

Axel crossed his arms in frustration. He wasn’t getting attached. And he wasn’t going to fall prey to Xigbar’s taunts either. That situation was his business, no one else’s. If Xigbar thought he could get on Axel’s bad side and get away with it, he was way off.

Someone else was in the room, again. But this time, Axel didn’t have to turn around. He’d know Demyx from a mile away. No one could mistake that slick Ocean Spray cologne. But his temper was still getting to him.

“Man, no one can leave me alone today can they?” He snapped.

“Sorry man,” replied Demyx. He was used to Axel’s moods by now. “Just wanted to check up on the new kid.”

“Nexydys.”

“Huh?”

“Xemnas is calling her Nexydys.”

“Oh,” Demyx was quiet for a few seconds. He never was the brightest of the organization and his cowardice didn’t help him either. But he did have a habit of saying some pretty smart things. Then again, he also had a habit of saying the wrong things. A lot. “So how’s she doin? Everyone’s talking ‘bout how she’s a total mystery. Who knows? She might end up being a complete nut-job.” Axel turned sharply and gave Demyx the worst death stare that he had given to date. Demyx jumped back, hiding behind his hands. “Whoa! No need to get defensive! I was just kidding!”

“She’s new Dem. Leave her alone, okay? I don’t want the same thing to happen twice.”

“Oh you mean with…”

“Yeah, that’s who I mean.”

“Okay, can do!” Demyx’s face lit up with a bright smile. “Hey Axel? Aren’t you supposed to be heading to Twilight Town pretty soon? You gotta take care of him too.” Axel’s expression switched from annoyance to sadness. His sea-green eyes fell to the floor. Demyx had hit a nerve but he obviously didn’t realize it.

“Yeah…I know…”

Demyx remained silent. Then, he had a revelation. “Oh! You’re stalling aren’t you?”

Axel laughed. “Huh, I guess I am.” Axel took one last look at Nex. “Come on, let’s let her sleep.”

“Gotcha!” Demyx strolled off to the door with the spiffy redhead behind him. Axel closed the door on his way out but left it cracked a few inches. He gazed at Nex, sleeping peacefully by herself. She’ll be safe…, he thought. But he wasn’t so sure.

- - - - - - - - -

With that many guys around, I don’t know how safe I’d feel. Just kidding! How’s it lookin? Be prepared. This section marks the beginning of a major journey for this girl. Xigbar’s gonna be even more mean along with Xaldin and Luxord. Saix and Xemnas are planning something, but what it is, who knows? Axel has some serious….Oops! I’ve given away too much! Yeah, right! You guys have no idea what’s coming…

Oh, and one last thing: I did use a real name to make ‘Nexydys’. Take the X out and see if you know what her name is! (And it’s pronounced like Exodus but with an N at the front for those of you who are confused.)

EDIT: Section 5 is up!

12. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow... You're good at writing fanfiction. I ahve read the three section and it was fantastic. Keep it up!!

13. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Section 4?!?!

*Goes to get popcorn*
    *Starts reading*

Amazing as ever. Descriptions are at the same level...awesome.:D
    And the dialogue is waaaaaaaaaay better than before.
    To be frank with you,the dialogue in Section 2 was "Meh".
    But here it's 100 times better.

Axel seems a little moody these days.xD
    And the story seems really long. Can't wait to read the rest.
    Keep up the good work! *thumps up*

And by the way,about Nex's real name. I figured it out,( I think).
    Just to be sure (while not telling the others) It's also a name of a city right?

14. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Totally right! And I understand that problem with section 2. I was frantically trying to get that particular section done and, to be honest, I was working on it while I was actually at work. Axel is a little moody, but I wanted him that way. The shift that he made from CoM to KH2 is drastic because Roxas comes into the mix. So, the emotions (even thought they're fake) along with the tempers are rising.

Keep comin back! And thanks for reviewing!

15. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

16. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Nex's somebody's name is so awesome. I know someone with that name...
    *cough-myself-cough*

:D :D :D :D

17. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

Awesome!! I love your stories.

18. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Awwwww... Xiggy's the bad guy this time... XD;

Oh well. =3

T'WAS AWSOME!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD

YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK, DOODE!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDD

19. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thank you so much! And Xx Axel xX? You and I have something in common! I'll have the next section up soon!

And thank you to whoever gave me five stars! You guys ROCK!

20. Nanaki Broken in six places

Sweet!! This looks like it'll be a good story!! I'll continue to read it!!!