The Love of a Nobody

Discussion in 'Archives' started by twilit_shadow, Apr 10, 2007.

?

Where should Nex go to recover her lost memories?

1. Twilight Town

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  1. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Great job!!! I luv it!!! I know the girls name!!!!:D

2. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Hmm...Interesting.

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Sweet!!! I love it!! This is COOL!!!!!

4. Dawn King's Apprentice

This is great! Keep it up! I wuv Nobody stories, so I'll keep reading this from now on.

5. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

The Love of a Nobody...(section 5)

Here’s Section 5! Hope ya like! And once again, I’m sorry to all you Xigbar fans! Oh, and Xaldin fans this time around. This one was an even bigger pain than the last ones. It may turn out to be better than expected, but once again, comments are appreciated. (I stressed like crazy on this one so give me some good stuff along with the bad.) Here’s section one again.

The Love of a Nobody… (section 5)

The darkness surrounded her. She laid her head in comfort, but the uneasiness of the shadows coursed through her. Nex sat up in her bed and glanced around. The glow of the moon was the only thing she had for light. She realized that Axel was no longer with her. But she now recognized the sign of the Nobody in the room, on the blanket, and everywhere else. The fact that she was this nonexistent being was killing her, slowly. Even though any pain she felt was irrelevant.

“What a shame.” Nex gasped. Another man in the same outfit and hood stood at her door. His bulky frame could hardly get through the door but Nex was still scared of what kind of man was hidden under the hood. “A young girl like you should never have been brought here. Especially when you’re not going to be here for very long.” The voice was groggy, but deep. As he spoke, the man lifted his hood to reveal a wide face, a smart chin, and head full of black dreadlocks.

“Who are you?” Nex’s voice was shaky at best.

“My apologies. My name is Xaldin. And I assume you’re Nexydys?”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Well, you don’t have to. I already know the answer,” Xaldin smiled at his own joke. His hands were laced behind his back but Nex was afraid of what he was hiding in them. “You’re new here. Make sure you remember that when you’re speaking to your elders.” Xaldin crept up to Nex in a smooth fashion. She didn’t move, but she watched out of the corner of her for any sudden motions from Xaldin. “Axel has left for Twilight Town. It seems that he will be gone for a time.”

“Why should I care?” But, for the moment, she did care. Axel had left her here? By herself? I guess he wouldn’t do that unless he had too, she thought.

“Because, there’s a chance he may not come back.”

“What?!”

“You see? You do care.” Xaldin walked over to the window of Nex’s room. He leaned his head back to gaze at the heart-shaped moon in the coal-colored sky. “You know what this, don’t you?”

“What are you talking about?” Nex said in an annoyed tone.

“Kingdom Hearts. That heart you see in the sky every time you wake up? It is a gathering place for hearts. I’m sure Xemnas has told you something about it.”

“Not really.”

“Humph. Kingdom Hearts is our one place of honor, of glory. It is what will give us our most prized possession.” Xaldin turned to Nex, as if expecting her to give him the answer. “Our hearts.” Nex gasped. Being a Nobody was so hard on her and now that she knew about getting her heart back…

“Really?”

“You really don’t know anything about being a part of this Organization do you?” His rock hard eyes stared intently at the female Nobody. Unfortunately for him, she had nothing to say. “Well, I guess I’ll let some other buffoon answer that question for you.” Xaldin turned to leave the room but stopped and turned to face Nex. “You do realize who Axel really is, don’t you?”

“What do you mean?” Xaldin was silent. He mused to himself about the aftermath of telling this girl about Axel, but he could care less.

“He is our main assassin.”

“Huh?”

“Before you arrived, he had taken part in killing off several of our members. Not that we die in the first place.” Nex didn’t know what to say. Axel? Killing people? It just didn’t seem possible. Why would he do such a thing? “I’m sure you’re wondering what he’s doing now.” Xaldin leaned over towards Nex, inspecting her closely. “Why don’t you see for yourself?” Xaldin whipped his hand around towards one of the walls. Nothing happened at first. Then, out of nowhere, a large shadow-like door appeared. “This corridor to darkness will lead you to his current position. Take care you don’t step into his line of fire, Nexydys. You may end up dying sooner than you think.” With that, Xaldin disappeared. He didn’t walk away, he just…disappeared.

The fright that was in Nex’s mind was steadily rising. She was curious as to what Axel was doing, but she wasn’t sure if she even wanted to know. Curiosity overwhelmed her in the end. Taking small steps, she eventually walked up to the portal. Her violet eyes gazed intently into it, even though nothing but darkness could be seen. She stretched her hand up to it and touched it. Her hand went in and out of the darkness like it was air. Summoning up her bravery, Nex stepped through the door.

- - - - - - - - - -

The world that surrounded Nex was like nothing she had ever seen before. Buildings rose up out of the ground in sections, each of them spread out on hills of rolling concrete, and people walked by with brilliant smiles on their faces. But what was the most amazing sight of all was the glorious sunset the seeped in to every corner of the area. She wondered where she was. It was a mysterious place, but it seemed to welcome her with open arms.

Nex strode through the town as if it was her own world. Some of the people even waved at her. It was very strange…

But then, everything stopped. The world around Nex ceased to move. The man who had just waved at her currently stood in mid-step. Even the sun had stopped setting. But why could she still walk around of her own accord? Nex’s ears picked up the sounds of metal clanging on metal. She ran towards the source of the noise, hoping to find someone who could explain this whole phenomenon.

She turned sharply around the corner of a tan-colored building and was surprised at what she saw.

A giant wall of fire surrounded the area in front of her. It looked to like an arena. But the two combatants were all too familiar. Axel stood in the middle of the fire-wall, wielding circular weapons with spikes revolving around them. Nex was amazed at his abilities. The other fighter was a young boy, around 15. He was constantly covered up by the flames, so she couldn’t see his face. But right then, she could care less. She was still focused on Axel.

“Burn!” He screamed. Nex suddenly thought about something. What if this is another person he has to kill? Picking up the edge of her cloak, she started running towards Axel, unconcerned for her well being. Xaldin’s last words kept running through her mind: ‘Be careful not to get into his line of fire. You may end up dying sooner than you think.’ Still, she didn’t care about that right now. All she could think about was Axel making a huge mistake.

Only a few more feet…
    Nex was yanked back by her hood. She squealed as strands of her hair were pulled out of her head. She was dragged back behind one of the buildings, out of sight of the battle. Her captor kept Nex right in front of him, making sure that she didn’t see his face. A large sword-like weapon came up to her neck. It had the appearance of a bat-wing. A lone voice crept out from behind her.

“Who are you?”

- - - - - - - - -

Wheee! Cliffhanger! Please post and review!

6. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

hahah! I know what part this is at!! I like this story alot, and I love how you added real events in with made up ones. Keep up the good work! :D

7. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Seriously Twilit, why do you even bother reading the comments if they're all gonna say how awesome you are.:D
    Again,amazing as ever.
    Keep it up!

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I loved it, as usual! =3 It didn't really seem all THAT different, other than the fact the sentences were a little choppy here and there. But who cares about all that boring crap anyways? XD;

GREAT JOB! >D

9. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

thats was a great chapter, really descriptive, loved it, cant wait for the next part

10. Pure Beats~ Chaser

maybe...:D
    I know her name!!!!

11. Rosey Chaser

I voted an broke the tie. DUN DUN DUN. Ive never felt so important :) . I feel special! ANd i love how cool Nex is. She should "fall in love" (they cant technaclly fall in love. They have no hearts;) ) with sora and then axel should be mad:D

i voted HB/RG mostly because SHE CAN MEET CLOUD!!!! HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE! and she should also meet up with Sephiroph :p . that would be interesting............

12. Rosey Chaser

Good cliffhanger. I REALLY want to know what will happen next. SO KEEP ON WRITING :D

13. Dawn King's Apprentice

You have great talent right before my eyes! *two thumbs up* BTW, is the story going to mention what was Nex's old name? Her powers looks like it came from a black hole! lol

14. Dawn King's Apprentice

:confused: You guys are leaving me hangin' with the name part! :mad: Anyway, this story is going to be great! Keep up the good work!

15. Dawn King's Apprentice

Whoa! I feel like I'm actually there in Twilight Town!
    :mad: Grr... why does he have to show up?

16. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

Cool. I cant keep thinking she has a heart. She's like she can feel pain.

17. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thank you so much guys! The next section is coming and I'm not stressing as much on that one (although you guys would be stressing too if you were working on 3 stories at once). But thank you again for commenting! I always enjoys reading these!

18. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Woo-hoo!!! I loved it!!! Continue, please!!!

19. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

20. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Gah, I wish I had a power to steal talents. You would be the first Twilit :D.