The Makers : How to determine Training Scores.

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Saxima, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I have this sort of impending fear that when the time for the Tributes to present themselves to the Gamemakers come, the players controlling the tributes are going to give their own scores - of course, looked at right, this is a case of godmoddery, and we all know how to feel about that.

I think that the good thing to do in this case would be to let them describe to us what they're presenting in the training hall, and then we come back here and decide what their scores will be. I doubt that we'll give any Tribute anything under a score of four, but really, you never know.

Thoughts?

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

i think that sounds like a good idea. Have them do their posts and then we rank them. It's a lot like what we do with RPidol. Otherwise, I also feel like it would get a little insane. People being all "when my name and image appeared on the board, I almost couldn't believe myself. Seeing the number _____ on the screen..."

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

But naturally there will be rules against that.

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Some people don't always abide by the rules, so we must be careful.

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

either way, i think the four of us voting on the training scores will probably be the best way to avoid conflict with that part of the rp.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Yeah, It would.