The Makers : Ready to begin?

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Saxima, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Honestly, I should have posted the roleplay days ago, but going on that vacation really threw me off.

One of the only reasons I haven't posted the roleplay yet is because I had been editing the OOC into what the roleplay will look like (which is basically the same), and found that maybe some new sections should be added, such as 'Deceased Tributes', which would define who was still in the roleplay and who wasn't. There were some other sections too, but they're escaping my memory.

In any case, it seems that there are a few Districts that don't have Mentors, but have Tributes. This could mean a little trouble for those Tributes, one of mine included. So if there's any way that any of you can get other capable roleplayers to join, that'd be great, until then, I suppose we'll just continue with what we have. Even when the roleplay begins, I don't see why we couldn't add new Mentors, so long as it's before the Masquerade Ball.

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

are you putting up the I.C. thread today??

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I already did.