The Makers : rules, guidelines, etc.

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Hyuge ✧, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

so here are some of the things that ventus and i sorta worked out before the group was formed:

-language/graphic content.
    -I can't imagine there really being any sexual content in the rp, but it will probably need a mature rating right in the beginning for the violence.
    -It all has to be in accordance with the forum rules
    -Must Be Active <-this is super important! in order to successfully bring this RP to a close, everyone must be active and willing to post as frequently as possible.
    -If you godmod or powerplay in ANY way, you will get a warning. If you do it again, the "RP makers" will kill your tribute and you'll be banned from the RP
    -Ventus108, Saxima, AndrewTemari101, and Hyuge are the GM's. You must listen to us or perish! <-too harsh??

do we want to post things like about: how the tribute location choosing will be done, via rules/guidelines or in a separate section in the OP? 'cause i can add that stuff in too. tribute location, how the scoring will be done, etc, etc.

EDIT: also, this is just a rough list. a few things ventus tossed my away, a few i told him/came up with on my own. i feel like for this RP the list will need to be much longer. objections??

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

This is a good place to start. I'll see what else I can add, so thanks for the list. •u•

We'll definitely have to add some sort of rating, and it'll probably be something like PG-13 and then some, since there will be killing and maybe a small bit of romance or something. We'll also have to talk about District choosing and mentors.

Since I'm in the process of making the OP for the OOC thread, I'll put this list under the rules, add what I feel is necessary and then bring it back here. Sound good?

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

That'll work out perfectly Sax

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

sounds good. I'm glad I could help in some way.