The Makers : The Arena

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Hiro ✩, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I've been thinking about how our arena's gonna look. I think that it should be more of a place with Volcanoes and caves that get dangerously hot. Of course, there would be cooler caves to stay nights in since staying in the hot ones for over 10 minutes would prove life-threatening. Thoughts?

This is Saxima cutting in here, since I'm able to mod. I have come up with a map/diagram:

[​IMG]

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

It's not a bad idea, but it might be a little repetitive if the arena was entirely burning all of the time, though the cooler caves idea isn't a bad touch.

What if there was that sort of section in the arena, but there were three other sections to that sorted with the other elements - the volcano, tropical burning section, the ice cold eskimo section, the brittle and dead trees that have no leaves section, and then a section where it's forest-like and warm, but crawling with deadly muttations.

3. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Maybe the arena can be a circle, split into quarters for each element: fire, water, earth, and wind. But in the center, there's a smaller circle free from the dangers of the other quarters. This can be where the Cornicupia can be, along with the platforms every player is on, supply bags, weapons, etc.

I like Saxima's idea, since she covered three of the four elements. I was thinking for the wind quarter [ if the idea flies with everyone ] maybe there can be very violent winds and small tornadoes or something...? Just a thought, I suppose.

Also, I have a question: I know we're Gamemakers and all, but I really want to actually participate in the actual Hunger Games roleplay. Would that be okay with everyone, or maybe not...?

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hahah, Andrew, of course we're all going to participate in the Games!

Us four are making it though, we control what happens.

In essensce, we're seperately Gamemakers and Tributes - to which our tributes MUST follow the rules as the others do.

5. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Alright, good.

Because I love to be able to be a Tribute. Thanks!

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

i think all three of those ideas have built up a great arena and the image looks wonderful. <i feel uncontributive...> I have the day off tomorrow from work so i'llgo to the library and post some rules for everyone to add to and whatnot.

-side note: as much as I want play a tribute, I think i'll probably kill mine off right away. Or make two abd kill one right away and try and hold the other off towards the middle of the rp...hmm...
    --side-side note: I will be one evil game maker! Mwhuaha! They will never know what hit them. =}

Edit: I came up with a great idea! Since the arena will be divided into four main parts, I figured each of us could take control of a different section. How does that sound to everyone??

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

We're definetly getting somewhere. Here's some stuff:

@Saxima- Love it! The quarters Idea seems cool. I like it.

@Andrew-I like this idea. I call Fire. Or Wind. One of those 2

@hyuge-whatever you want man, your tributes

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

haha. yeah. i want the tundra. i feel like i could be an awesome ice queen! maybe freeze a couple tributes that stray into the frozen wasteland. :sly:

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'm all about the forest and mountains, very exciting stuff!

10. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

I'll stick with the dead forest and wind area, if that's okay.

Ever since Temari from Naruto, I've been obesessed with wind and the such... ^^;

Do you mind, Ventus?

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

No worries, I'll cope with fire.