The Mall

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Gamefreak103, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

If you want to buy junk, hang around, or anything else mall related come here.

BTW, I know nothing about families so please don't yell at me!

2. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

(wow, this is an empty thread)

*heads to Border's* hmm... oh look kh manga... whatever *tosses* where is it... ah-ha! The Cat in the Hat!!!!!!!!!!!! *buys*

ok where do I go now... *walks through mall* lalalalala... lookie!!! *ish looking at choclate shop* *buys everything* *heads home to find out all the chocolate melted...* :cryinganime:

3. Daenerys Targaryen ok

omg i am out side the mall figuring out how to open the automatic doors and i can smell hollister already :P

4. Destined Working for WDW

Standing next to the automatic doors waving my hand = Doors open.
    I'm a jedi.

Now then...where is Gamestop and Fanzz...

5. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

*walks into walls for 20 minutes* WOW what a rush! well... time to go home... *walks into walls for another 20 minutes*

6. Daenerys Targaryen ok

goes into mall thanks destined [:

*drops dead from hollister and abercrombie fumes HAHAHA it's true i have to friggin hold my nose in the friggin mall *

7. P Banned

Pika_power walked to the mall. His appearance was a Pikachu in a blue Tuxedo.

Due to his status as a pokemon, he realized a few things. One was that he could not get through any automatic doors unless he charged up and quck attacked up to the sensor or simply shocked it. The second was that he was a pokemon, so benifit from the "never pay for anything" rule all pokemon characters had. He entered the mall by frying the sensor, and left a few hours later with the Nintendo Wii display on a trolly. He had a little trouble getting it out of the mall, but realized that by buying hamburgers for free, he could bribe passerbys to push it for him.

He left the mall a happy pokemon. (Now all he had to do was get out of the battle with Stitch and he would be able to play video games in court!)

8. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Whadya mean smell hollister..hmm?

You really like star wars, don'tya? Ditto!

Hollister doesn't smell bad...it smells good.
    I wear "jake" colgne all the time.
    I'd wear it today, but I'm not going nowhere, so, why waste a good ounce of cologne. XD

As for me!

*Calmly walks in wearing a patterned Hollister open-button jacket with the sleeves rolled up, a white "Hollister" shirt with the words written in Navvy Blue, then dark red. and a denim pair of Hollister Jeans.*

Oooh! A hamburger vendor dressed as a Pikachu...in a blue tuxedo...? Oh well!

*runs over to Pika_power and exchanges pushing the heavy trolley he has for one hamburger.*

FINALLY!*eats the hamburger*

*When he's done, heads into Hollister*

9. Sven XIII Destiny Islands Resident

Let's see if this place is more lively than the Anime-thing. *goes to bookstore* WTF HAPPENED HERE!? *goes to look at chocalte* WTF?! *goes back to bookstore* Hm... Let's read about Japan... *reads*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.