The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen Farewell.

Oh damn.
    I think you just beat me at the 'MOst Mad KH Fan' Competition ._.

But I would SO watch that.
    The best I've done is a regular movie which may never see the light of day.​

2. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

haha yeah id love to see that or even be part of it (if i could skate XD)

Im planning a KH group day out in London hopefully sometime this year, im looking forward to it, got quite a few of the organization.

3. Luka Deafening silence

Oooh i remember
    me breaking my window cause my brother deleted all my kh2 files
    and after that i locked myself in a room and played kh2 proud mode till i defeated sephy and done the hades paradox cup o.0

4. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Naw, I could never beat you, you do to much crazy fun KH stuff with you friends AND you get it on video and show it to the world. I would tip my hat to you but I don't have one on now so I'll bow down to you instead *bows down to the queen of doing alot KH related things*

Thank you, if I lived where you where I would give you front row seats ^_^

I would also give you front row seats or a part in it. Don't know how to skate? Oh well, we're going to be falling down half the time anyways XD it will be hard with our wepons on ice to fight and act.

5. Erikx13 Merlin's Housekeeper

Alright, here's my weird story:

I spent Memorial day weekend with my best friend because we were going to go to the movies on monday (Tradition). Anyways, Lauren let me borrow her KH 2 game because I didn't have my own, and I hadn't played the second game yet. When I got home, I stayed up all night til like 3 in the morning playing the game and I got all the way to the end of my first visit to Hollow Bastion. That whole week, I went to school on only tuesday and thrusday. All my free time was into that video game. I got into soo much trouble with the people that were in charge of attendance at my school. The days I were at school, I had blood shot eyes, I was tired all the time, everyone started looking like video game characters, and everytime someone talked, I could've sworn I saw word bubbles on top of their heads repeating everything they were saying. Long story short...I was FUBARed! I beat the game the following saturday.

Okay, maybe not as crazy, but it was still funny.

6. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

I would also give you front row seats or a part in it. Don't know how to skate? Oh well, we're going to be falling down half the time anyways XD it will be hard with our wepons on ice to fight and act.[/QUOTE]

Lol id give the skating ago, and since i only have 8 tiny weapons im sure they wouldnt get in the way and be easy to move with haha, well atleast the orgXIII coats would keep everyone warm

7. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Lol yea, and the organization cloaks would be warm... Darn XD I'm gonna freeze dressed as Sora and Kairi. Oh well, it's the price of laughter and stupidity ^_^;

8. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

oooo yeah you'd freeze as Kairi, espcially if you fell over lol o dear

9. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Yea, lol I guess I have to modify her outfit a bit ....well that will work out fine since we're kinda basing it on all the games, PLUS our own version of KH3 (meaning I can make a new outfit for Kairi.

10. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

wow id like to see that, i bet it would look really nice. The only modifying im doing is makeing a halloween larxene cosplay for october expo lol

11. C This silence is mine

I took an axe and my KH2 disc... I bet you know what I did :/

12. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

Ok,I did this one last month:I put on my orgXIII cloak and made my hair like Xemnas's.I also got two lightsaber things and went out.Everyone was looking funny at me!

13. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I wrote one of the biggest papers of junior year about the similarities between myself and Kairi and got an A on it, woot!

14. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Lucky! I never get to write about Kingdom Hearts...my teachers got sick of it XD

15. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

I end up doodling orgXII symbols and Larxene's kunais over my work lol

16. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

lol, I do that on any piece of paper I can find. Except I draw anything to do with Kingdom Hearts, my binder is already filled with random doodles. :sweat:

Also I resently drew Roxas as a lion on my science assignment to help show how lions have adapted....I'm still waiting to get it marked and handed back. *hopes she doesn't lose marks for it having Roxas hair*

17. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I hope your assignment doesn't get points off.

...what have I done recently.... The Demyx song is pretty old.....well, I doodle a lot, still. xD

18. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Yea, it shouldn't though, I atleast had sence enough not to put the arm band he has, and his hair KINDA looks like a mane the way I drew it....sorta...*shrug* oh well if it does lose marks it can't be that damaging to my mark, only one or two off the total amount

19. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah i kinda draw everything aswell, espically when i used to have really boring classes

Now all I wear is my Roxas necklace i got my my latest convention <3

20. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Lucky, I want one >_< to bad I have to wait another year till I can go to one...then I have to wait for one to come around.

Oh yea, back on topic...umm...crazy kingdom hearts memory....When I first played the game and got some of my firends into it, I told them to call me Sora instead of my own name. ^_^; Some of them still remember and do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.