The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

I got a convention this october, going to do a vampiress version of larxene, halloween themed

and yeah its the same with my mate, i called her xiggy and she called me larxene, and it got to the point where i didnt respond to my real name haha, she got so used to it she called me larxene when i was cosplaying temari

2. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

That's cool.

lol so do your parents and teachers have to call you Larxene too or do you sometimes respond to you own name?

3. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

lol my teachers didnt know anything about it, and my mum just thinks im weird so i get called different names haha from her XD. she's never called me Larxene, i responded to them as my name, it was just some random during my final years or year 13 haaha

4. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

lol

last summer I was at this drop-in and EVERYBODY called me Vincent, they said it was cuz me and another girl acted to much like boys XD least I got to pick the name (they said Sora was to girly XD same with Riku) I would have picked other Kingdom Hearts charecters but they said no more made up names.

Turns out my mom would have called me Vincent if I was a guy.

Okay a little off topic but it's kinda interesting

5. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

lol dw about it, its not that off topic and since its my thread i dont mind haha

I dont know what id been called if id been a boy

One thing i tend to do now is associate people with characters, like the other day i kept looking at this boy because he looked like zexion, his hair was like identical llol

6. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

XD I do that ALL the time, and any other things too. I can find a resemblence for anything to kingdom hearts or other games. I would give an example but...I can't remember any them right now >_<

7. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

LOL, my mom was talking about International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and it reminded me of both Xigbar and Luxord. Because she said something about British accents, and Xigbar has an eyepatch. :P

8. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

XD My whole class(besides the party poopers) always talk like pirates on that day.*is soooo gonna wear an eye patch(if my teachers alow it) and call myself Xigbar*

British? I thought Luxord was French O_o

9. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

LOL, French? No, he has a British accent. A kind of weird one, but British.

Shh, I'm not off-topic. >.> <.<

10. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Uh oh, well glad I know this now *doesn't want to go through Port Royal again* so I wont mess up on the 10th of October...*goes around acting like the charecter every time it's their day/month*

11. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    He has a British accent? Weird I never knew that.

12. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah Luxord does lol, but it sounds nothing like mine, Luxord kinda has a posh british accent

13. Gwen Farewell.

You see, I'm so mad I don't have this problem.

Cause I have save files before every organization member x3

14. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

LOL. I have four. One that's contsantly overwritten, one before Demyx fight, one at the beginning of TWTNW, and one that's my main game. (Trying to finish the Journal.)

15. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I would do that, if I could remember to save more often ~_~ *saves only when turning off the game* It's a bad habit of mine to not save unless I have to or if it asks if I want to...

16. Xendane Banned

Okay, so now that I remember that Luxord indeed has a British accent...

I think that the problem with saving before each member before you fight is kinda' strange and eerie. I mean, if you go in after healing yourself after saving, and you fight the boss, then you return to your save point and your exactly where you saved with the exact stats, it's really kinda' creepy. Plus, I don't ever save before boss fights because it takes the fun out of the entire Org 13 over and over again. I only save at Xemnas. Because he's usually hard as hell o beat, seeings on how tough he was my first time.

17. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

How is it creepy?

O_O I just beat Riku the second time in HB in the first game in under 2 minutes with only 3 elixers on my first try. *runs back to unpause and keep playing*

oh yea, back on topic, uhh...haven't done anything all that insane lately besides the planing of Kingdom Heart On Ice....

18. Xendane Banned

Well, it's creepy after just watching a horror film then going back to your game, that's how it's creepy.

Wow, nice job on Riku! I had to put up with about five minutes of the pinballing *******!

OOH! KH on Ice? Vexen fits THAT perfectly!

19. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Ah, I see.

Yea I hated fighting him, but this time it was super easy, I just spamed the Arc Arcanum on him.

lol, yea he does...wonder if me and my friends could plan him into it....

20. ThoraxeRMG Merlin's Housekeeper

Winning my first hack battle against Sephiroth and Terra, the reason is that I didn't expect to win so quick and easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.