Birth by Sleep The Mysterious Figure -Major Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Llave, Sep 27, 2010.

1. P Banned

It makes sense, considering Luxord's powers weren't really over time. Also, he was fairly inconsequential. At no point did he have a large role to play. As fun as he is, I think he's just a filler member of the Organisation, and has no relation to the MF.

2. Shift Chaser

Precisely.
    Though now i wonder if Timeless River counts as time-travelling.
    I mean, freaking PETE opened a door to it. WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO.
    Then Merlim came and did it the same in two seconds.

And i still think it's rather hard for MF to be related to Luxord.
    If he is time-travelling, there's no way to know exactly from when and where the hell he came up from, and it doesn't sound like he was present during the KH1/2 events, at least not in the battle-field.
    And taking into account the fact he's a original KH char, Ansem is the only thing i can think of if he's someone we know, like most people think.
    But i don't know, it just feels weird to think he's someone we know, so i'm going with new badass char.

3. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

"Time manipulation" is what I call control over time. That is true that he has been a minor org. character but at least he died third to last which could suggest a higher importance than revealed.

4. P Banned

Manipulation isn't the same as travel. I think we could very easily have a time traveller without doubling up powers.

5. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

But to manipulate time means that you could go back and forth in time, no?

6. P Banned

Apparently not, because Luxord has not gone back and forth in time, and I imagine that as it would be a fairly big part of his powers, we'd have seen it. As we haven't seen any signs of time travel in KH2 from Luxord, I'm assuming that Time Manipulation does not encompass Time Travel.

7. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

I guess my theory didn't survive :/